it much easier and efficient if you have prior experience. Of course

he will be taught the basics in class, but there is much that you will

have to figure out on your own. Also, be prepared for some harsh

critisism. Because many Multimedia majors are interested in web

design, teachers are quite critical about your design and the

functionality of your sites. However, every teacher is different and

the classes are easy if you catch on to what they expect. Is he

interested in web design? Well, its a fun major and a good field to

get into. If you or your son hav any questions let me know!

Guest guest

Welcome to our loving ,caring, supportive yet crazy family. There are many of us here that have been in your shoes on them shots. Just know that NOW YOU ARE NOT ALONE. love and hugs, d aka dannegrlanthonyegoolsby <anthonyegoolsby@...> wrote: Just joined the group I feel really alone in this thing have so manyquestions and not many answers ,but I am learning the only 100%answeris to the question do you have Hep CI only know one person who is dealing with this he is in

his 10thmonth of treatment and its looking good for him but he is not verytalkive I started treatment this week and took my first shoot of PEG what a rush I was out of commission for 2 days feel fairly normally or should Isay only mildly sick PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS GETS BETTER AS TIME GOESON !!!I have many questions but as of now that is the most burning

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.

Guest guest

Welcome to our loving ,caring, supportive yet crazy family. There are many of us here that have been in your shoes on them shots. Just know that NOW YOU ARE NOT ALONE. love and hugs, d aka dannegrlanthonyegoolsby <anthonyegoolsby@...> wrote: Just joined the group I feel really alone in this thing have so manyquestions and not many answers ,but I am learning the only 100%answeris to the question do you have Hep CI only know one person who is dealing with this he is in

his 10thmonth of treatment and its looking good for him but he is not verytalkive I started treatment this week and took my first shoot of PEG what a rush I was out of commission for 2 days feel fairly normally or should Isay only mildly sick PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS GETS BETTER AS TIME GOESON !!!I have many questions but as of now that is the most burning

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.

Guest guest

Hi ,

My name is Jerri and I am in my 7th week of treatment.

I am taking Pegasus and Ribivaran. I can't tell you

that it gets better or worse. I know that my body is

adjusting to the shots and I am not as sick on the

weekends anymore. Mostly really tired.

How long has your doctor prescribed treatment. I am

on 48 weeks with a genotype 1.

Please write with any questions. If you want to email

me outside of the group that would be fine too. Hang

in there and know that I know what it feels like.

Jerri

--- anthonyegoolsby <anthonyegoolsby@...> wrote:

> Just joined the group I feel really alone in this

> thing have so many

> questions and not many answers ,but I am learning

> the only 100%answer

> is to the question do you have Hep C

> I only know one person who is dealing with this he

> is in his 10th

> month of treatment and its looking good for him but

> he is not very

> talkive

> I started treatment this week and took my first

> shoot of PEG what a rush

> I was out of commission for 2 days feel fairly

> normally or should I

> say only mildly sick PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS GETS

> BETTER AS TIME GOES

> ON !!!

> I have many questions but as of now that is the most

> burning

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Music Unlimited

Access over 1 million songs.

http://music./unlimited

Guest guest

Hi , Welcome to the family & we do think of ourselves as a big family, a little strange but very loving. Ask any question you happen to have and one of us probably has the answer or knows where you can find it. Never worry about asking questions, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

My name's SuZie, I'm a single, 56 years old & live in the GWN (Great White North) - the north shore of Lake Superior. I live with my buddy SpYke, a large mostly Himalayan "puddy cat" He's almost has me trained now.

I was dx'd(diagnosed) HCV positive in 1990 or '91. My docs & I figure I've had it since 1969 or '70 - can't be sure, I spent most of the '60s & '70s chemically enhanced so my memory isn't so good Anyways, I know I've had it for over 30 years. I've been on tx(treatment) twice but it didn't work for me & when I wanted to try it again my doctor wouldn't let me. He said I now have ESLD(end stage liver disease) & treatment could just as easily make things worse. The next step would be a T P (transplant) but I'm not that bad yet - possible never.

There's a site called The Combo Survival Guide from A to Z & it's got everything you need to know about tx side effects it's at www.hepcsurvivalguide.org/index.htm . I'd also recommend getting Living With Hepatitis C - A Survivor's Guide by T Everson, you can pick it up cheap at Amazon.com. It's got the answers to many of the questions you probably have right now.

Welcome again,

SuZie & SpYke - you will hear more of SpYke's story later

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Hi

Just joined the group I feel really alone in this thing have so manyquestions and not many answers ,but I am learning the only 100%answeris to the question do you have Hep CI only know one person who is dealing with this he is in his 10thmonth of treatment and its looking good for him but he is not verytalkive I started treatment this week and took my first shoot of PEG what a rush I was out of commission for 2 days feel fairly normally or should Isay only mildly sick PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS GETS BETTER AS TIME GOESON !!!I have many questions but as of now that is the most burning

Guest guest

Hi Suvi

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my 5th child to a congenital heart defect in June. That loss is overwhelming and there are no words. HUGS!!

My 4 year old little girl in high functioning autistic as well. She was diagnosed at age 3. Right now we are having difficulties with feeding (she doesn't like food!!) and are in an intensive feeding therapy program. used to be almost non-verbal, but she has been in therapy since age 1 (when I suspected something was wrong) and it has helped her tremendously. She now says just about every word out there, so we are working on how to use all those words to communicate and ask for what she needs. is not potty trained. Shows no interest and I've been trying many different things to achieve that. She is extremely active. We just started the process with the schools to get additional therapy. We are currently in the process of getting a multi-factored evaluation. There is a wealth of info on this group and I learn so much just by reading the other posts. A big welcome to this group.

I don't know much about the recurrence of autism in other children. I have had 5 and is the only one with a diagnosis. I don't think much about more children right now as I'm still struggling with the loss of and trying to get on track. I'm sure on of the wonderful folks on here would have better info on it happening again. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Take care,

TERIMommy to 5 beautiful children, 10; le, 8; Brittany, 5; , 4 (Autistic, feeding disorder); , forever 18 months 13 days-HLHS-earned her Angel Wings 6-22-06 (I love you baby girl---Always & Forever)http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/peanutbutter5/http://www.carepages.com/ServeCarePage?cpn=Girl & seed=647535 & ClusterNodeID=jb02 & tlcx1=rainbowbabies & tlcx2=367498Carepage name: Girl

Hi

I'm new to this group. I'm looking forward to sharing experiences. I have a wonderful four year old boy with high functioning autism. Since my son's diagnosis, at age 2 1/2, it has become clear that my father has Aspergers. In fact, I think everyone in my family is somewhere on the spectrum. My husband's family also has a bunch of "kooky" academic people. Recently, we lost a baby who had been diagnosed with Mosaic Down Syndrome. We are debating whether we should try for anymore children, considering our family histories and our ages. I will turn 38 next month; my husband is 44. The genetic counselors we have spoken with said that the risk of recurrence of austism in subsequent children runs at around 5%. Thanks for any "real life" feedback,Suvi

Guest guest

Hi and WELCOME! I too have an AS high functioning 4 yr old plus a 7 yo and a 2 yo. My oldest (7yo boy) is super smart in the computer/math area and has some noticeable quirks but is just like me so I never persued his quirks to be a disability or didnt realize these issue to be an indicator of any type of autism until our next son was born. My 4yo (also a boy) had major issues that began within weeks of his birth. I have spent the last 4 yrs researching all his symptoms, etc and learned alot about our family history in the process. I too can trace different things back to lots of family memebers. My youngest was an oops but a blessing. She is 2yo and can mimick the boys but I see no trace of autism in her as of now. We just call her our Drama Queen. I am very proud of all my kids and the progress that is made everyday. I would say 95% of people would never even know that any of my kids

have a type of disability as most outburst are at home. This was not the case with my 4yo a couple of years ago but like I said he has made real progress and can control himself for short periods of time when we are out. As far as having more children.. I was really upset when I found out I was PG with our last baby because we were struggling so much with Jack and his issues and at that time they said he had Muscular Dystrophy (yes that DX was later proven wrong) but I am happy that we have her and its hard somedays but I would not have it any other way. Every child is a blessing that God gives you. Hope this helps TrishaSuvi Aika <suviayres@...> wrote: I'm new to this group. I'm looking forward to sharing experiences. I have a wonderful four year old boy with high functioning autism. Since my son's diagnosis, at age 2 1/2, it has become clear that my father has Aspergers. In fact, I think everyone in my family is somewhere on the spectrum. My husband's family also has a bunch of "kooky" academic people. Recently, we lost a baby who had been diagnosed with Mosaic Down Syndrome. We are debating whether we should try for anymore children, considering our family histories and our ages. I will turn 38 next month; my husband is 44. The genetic counselors we have spoken with said that the risk of recurrence of austism in subsequent children runs at

around 5%. Thanks for any "real life" feedback,Suvi

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

HI I have a 9 year old with aspergers and also a 3 year old girls with autism. I was thinking of having a third child but my doctor told me the chances of having another child with autism was great about 50%. I didn't want the chances to scare me but I already go through so much with my two kids I just can't go through it again. I'm not tellingu what to do I just letting u know about my experience. Good Luck Suvi Aika <suviayres@...> wrote: I'm new to this group. I'm looking forward to sharing experiences. I

have a wonderful four year old boy with high functioning autism. Since my son's diagnosis, at age 2 1/2, it has become clear that my father has Aspergers. In fact, I think everyone in my family is somewhere on the spectrum. My husband's family also has a bunch of "kooky" academic people. Recently, we lost a baby who had been diagnosed with Mosaic Down Syndrome. We are debating whether we should try for anymore children, considering our family histories and our ages. I will turn 38 next month; my husband is 44. The genetic counselors we have spoken with said that the risk of recurrence of austism in subsequent children runs at around 5%. Thanks for any "real life" feedback,SuviAlly

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Guest guest

I have two spectrum kids and two severely adhd kids one of whom has LDs as well. I would just about kill to be able to have another child. It is something that I constantly talk about. I don't think that you can put limits on love - if you have love to share - no matter what type of child it is - then it is time to add a new member to your family.This of course is my take on things, I think that parenthood is the highest honor that G-d can give us.JenSuvi Aika <suviayres@...> wrote: I'm

new to this group. I'm looking forward to sharing experiences. I have a wonderful four year old boy with high functioning autism. Since my son's diagnosis, at age 2 1/2, it has become clear that my father has Aspergers. In fact, I think everyone in my family is somewhere on the spectrum. My husband's family also has a bunch of "kooky" academic people. Recently, we lost a baby who had been diagnosed with Mosaic Down Syndrome. We are debating whether we should try for anymore children, considering our family histories and our ages. I will turn 38 next month; my husband is 44. The genetic counselors we have spoken with said that the risk of recurrence of austism in subsequent children runs at around 5%. Thanks for any "real life" feedback, Suvi ______________________________________________________________ "I want to be part of the solution. Not part of the agonizing, grinding, boring complacent problem..." Henry Rollins; From "I hate U2"

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Thanks Dennis for that wonderful news that you are still Hep C Neg. Hon, that gives others the ummph to keep trying and keep treating when we hear success stories like yours. Love, Janetgudmunsondennis <gudmunsondennis@...> wrote: I dont post much but my name is dennis and I use this site forawnsering some ? when they come up but I am 46 with geno type 1. Ihave bridging fibrosis which

I understand is last before cirosis.Anyway I did interferron for 11 months became anemic, spaced out ontaking my ribivarrin for a month. supposed to take 3 a day and wouldtake like 1. My dr called my wife and asked her to please make sure Itake them all. which she did. God Bless her soul I would never hadmade it without her. She is helping me now from Heaven. Anyway Ifinished tx. 9 mnths ago and I am hep c neg. I hope it stays thatway. I only had 40% chance so dont give up.dennisTake the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS .I WILL KEEP U IN MY PRAYERS.I KNOW U SAID THE GENETIC COUNSELERS SAID A 5% CHANCE .AND I AM SURE THEY KNOW A LOT OF THINGS BUT THEY DONT KNOW EVERYTHING .THEY CANT TELL U YES U WILL HAVE ANOTHER KID WITH AUTISM OR ANY OTHER DISORDER.THEY HAVE TO GIVE U A PERCENTAGE MAINLY TO KEEP U AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITES.AS TO YOU AGE THEIR IS AN INCREASE WITH CHILDREN BORN WITH DEFECTS OR DISORDERS WHEN BORN TO A MOTHER LATER IN LIFE .BUT AGAIN THEY CANT SAY YES U WILL DEF HAVE A CHILD LIKE THAT AGAIN.SO IF YOU FEEL YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND WANT TO TRY AGAIN .THEN TRY. IF YOU DONT YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH A WOULD OF COULD OF SHOULD OF WHAT IF THOUGHTS..

I AM A 35 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF 4 KIDS MY OLDEST IS AGE 15( A SON) ,MY NEXT 2 KIDS (BOTH SONS) ARE 13,11 THEY ARE BOTH HF AUTISM,MENTAL RETARDATION AND A FEW OTHER THINGS FOR THE ONE. WELL BEFORE I HAD MY 4 TH CHILD SEVERAL PEOPLE WOULD TELL ME THEIR THOUGHTS ON MY HAVING ANOTHER KID MOST WERE GOOD THOUGHTS BUT ONE STOOD OUT AT ME .SHE TOLD ME I SHOULDNT HAVE ANYMORE CUZ LOOKING AT THE 2 BOYS I WILL PROLLY HAVE ANOTHER CHILD LIKE THAT AND IT WOULD BE TO HARD TO HANDLE .I KNOW SHE MEANT WELL THINKING ABOUT ME NOT BEING ABLE TO HANDLE 3 SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS ,BUT TO FEAR HAVING ANOTHER CHILD FOR A "MAYBE" FEAR .THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES ANYONE WILL HAVE A HEALTHY PERFECT CHILD . I KNOW IT IS A WORRY I KNOW I PRAYED EVERYNIGHT PLEASE GOD DO NOT HAVE HER HAVE ANY DISORDERS WELL MY 4 TH CHILD CAME AND MY PRAYER WAS ANSWERED SHE IS DEVELOPING GOOD SHE IS 4 NOW SHE IS VERY SMART AND ALERT AND QUICK TO LEARN .IF I

WOULD OF LISTENED TO THAT WOMAN AND NOT HAVE ANOTHER I WOULD NOT KNOW THE JOYS OF HAVING MY DAUGHTER .

AND YOUR AGE OF 38 THE FEAR OF THE 5 % I UNDERSTAND THE FEAR BUT I WAS 22 WHEN I HAD THE 13 YR OLD AND 24 WHEN I HAD THE 11 AND THEY HAVE THE DISORDERS I HAD MY DAUGHTER AT 31 SHE WAS CONSIDERED HIGH RISK FOR THE FACT I HAD 3 PRENANCIES AND HAD 2 SURGERIES AND I MAY NOT OF BEEN ABLE TO CARRY HER WELL CUZ OF IT .

MY SISTER HAD 2 KIDS HER FIRST IS 4 AND A HALF YRS OLD SHE IS 39 AND SHE HAD THE SECOND IT WILL BE 2 YRS AGO MARCH BOTH KIDS ARE DOING GOOD .THE SECOND HAS SOME SPEECH BUT THAT RUNS IN MY FAMILY .AND STOMACHE PROBLEMS WHICH ALSO RUN IN MY FAMILY. BUT SO FAR NEITHER OF THEM SHOW ANY SIGN OF AUTISM OR ANY OTHER DISORDERS .AND THAT IS THE SAME FOR MY BROTHER AND HIS KIDS BOTH ARE HEALTHY AND HAVE NO DISORDERS .HOW THIS HAPPENED TO 2 OF MY KIDS AND NONE OF THEIRS I DO NOT KNOW I KNOW AGE DIDNT PLAY I AM THE YOUNGEST IN MY FAMILY AND I HAD THE FIRST 3 KIDS BEOFRE ANYONE IN MY FAMILY HAD ONE.

SO MY POINT BEING .THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES ON ANYTHING .SO THEY CANT GUARANTEE GOOD BUT THEY ALSO CANT GUARANTEE BAD .DO NOT WORRY OR BE AFRAID YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE STRESSED OUT FOR IF YOU DO GET PREGNANT THAT WOULD NOT BE GOOD FOR YOU .SO SIT DOWN AND TALK TO YOUR HUSBAND AND DECIDE TOGETHER IF YOU WANT TO TRY AND IF YOU DO GO FOR IT, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND GOOD LUCK HOPE THIS HELPS IN SOME WAY

VICKIE

Hi

I'm new to this group. I'm looking forward to sharing experiences. I have a wonderful four year old boy with high functioning autism. Since my son's diagnosis, at age 2 1/2, it has become clear that my father has Aspergers. In fact, I think everyone in my family is somewhere on the spectrum. My husband's family also has a bunch of "kooky" academic people. Recently, we lost a baby who had been diagnosed with Mosaic Down Syndrome. We are debating whether we should try for anymore children, considering our family histories and our ages. I will turn 38 next month; my husband is 44. The genetic counselors we have spoken with said that the risk of recurrence of austism in subsequent children runs at around 5%. Thanks for any "real life" feedback,Suvi

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Thank you, Dennis, for posting. I'm also geno type 1a and in my 8th week of

treatment.

Took me years to give this a shot. It really is good to hear your success

story. I am so

sorry about the loss of your wife. Your words telling me what a wonderful

partner she was

in your life. hugs, karen

>

>

> I dont post much but my name is dennis and I use this site for

> awnsering some ? when they come up but I am 46 with geno type 1. I

> have bridging fibrosis which I understand is last before cirosis.

> Anyway I did interferron for 11 months became anemic, spaced out on

> taking my ribivarrin for a month. supposed to take 3 a day and would

> take like 1. My dr called my wife and asked her to please make sure I

> take them all. which she did. God Bless her soul I would never had

> made it without her. She is helping me now from Heaven. Anyway I

> finished tx. 9 mnths ago and I am hep c neg. I hope it stays that

> way. I only had 40% chance so dont give up.

> dennis

>

Guest guest

Hi Dennis, It gives me some hope that I will have good results when I am finished, I was wondering if I was the only one that had aproblem with the pills, they make me rage or just oddly druged from the neck up, I call them my stupid pills... But since i ain't real bright anyhow none of my friends can really tell a difference.HAHA congrats DenisaJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Hi dennis Im thrilled that you have reached SVR,, and so very

sad for the loss of your wife! jaxgudmunsondennis <gudmunsondennis > wrote: I dont post much but my name is dennis and I use this site forawnsering some ? when they come up but I am 46 with geno type 1. Ihave bridging fibrosis which I understand is last before cirosis.Anyway I did interferron for 11 months became anemic, spaced out ontaking my ribivarrin for a month. supposed to take 3 a day and wouldtake like 1. My dr called my wife and asked her to please make sure Itake them all. which she did. God Bless her soul I would never hadmade it without her. She is helping me now from Heaven. Anyway Ifinished tx. 9 mnths ago and I am hep c neg. I hope it stays thatway. I only had 40% chance so dont give up.dennisJackie

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Hello JosieI would think so, every medication is different.   I do know that the consequences of going without some of my medications are quite serious but then that's the types of meds that I have (particularly the Coreg).   If you don't want to call the Doctor, you can probably ask your pharmacist, I know that whenever there's a chance that I might go a few days without some meds, the technicians at the pharmacies ask if I'll need to talk to the Pharmacist about the consequences of going without the meds and what to expect.   I don't think they can tell us much more than what we can find on the Internet but it seems to be a service expected of Pharmacists.Regards,On Jan 30, 2007, at 4:28 PM, josie wrote:do i call the doctor ask how much damage i done i didnt take a thyroidpill in a week

Guest guest

hi TN, your not alone, im 26/m/hawaii and i got it!a child without a soul <baby.doll.1970@...> wrote: i am a female from tn and i have hep c and i feel that i am the only one in this world who has it.which i know it's not true i know meany people have this.but my town is small and i feel thati am the only one who has this.

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

You are certainly not alone and came to the right place. People care here, and they answer your questions as best as they can, and support one another.. Sheena a child without a soul <baby.doll.1970@...> wrote: i am a female from tn and i have hep c and i feel that i am the only one in this world who has it.which i know it's not true i know meany people have this.but my town is small and i feel thati am the only one who has

this.

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Guest guest

Have you checked with your doctor about any local support meetings ? That would be good for you so you wouldn't feel so alone in this

hi

i am a female from tn and i have hep c and i feel that i am the only one in this world who has it.which i know it's not true i know meany people have this.but my town is small and i feel thati am the only one who has this.

Guest guest

Boy, are ever not the only one to have this, friend. I am Sharon, 63 and live in WA State. I've had HepC for 30 years and am in treatment for it as we speak.

I believe the last I knew there were about 4 million in our country with this awful dragon. You've probably found the best group on the internet and I hope you find a bit of consolation and help here.

If I can help in any way, let me know. There are many caring members here and a wealth of information to help you understand your disease.

Welcome, Sharon

a child without a soul <baby.doll.1970@...> wrote:

i am a female from tn and i have hep c and i feel that i am the only one in this world who has it.which i know it's not true i know meany people have this.but my town is small and i feel thati am the only one who has this.

Guest guest

thanks for ur message.see i was born with this and i was to young to

understand what it met until now.. i have gone to the dr's they set up a

appt with a dr who deals with this. but on my appt day i get scared. i dont

know why but i do.so i dont go..

>From: " Checkers2001 " <simplicity53@...>

>Reply-Hepatitis C

>Hepatitis C

>Subject: Re: hi

>Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 00:24:30 -0000

>

>Welcome and know that you are not alone - there are many many people the

>world over

>affected by this disease. I have it :-)! I do remember how hard it was in

>the beginning and it

>took time to feel like my life was my own again. I, too, felt very alone

>in the beginnint. I was

>a single mother raising a five year old boy by myself. That was almost 13

>years ago. Reach

>out, ask questions ...and I think you will soon find that you have a lot of

>good support.

>sending lots of love and light your way, karen

>

>

> >

> > i am a female from tn and i have hep c and i feel that i am the only

> > one in this world who has it.which i know it's not true i know meany

> > people have this.but my town is small and i feel thati am the only one

> > who has this.

> >

>

>

FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo – buy and sell with people

you know

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.li\

ve.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06

Guest guest

ty sharon...i didn't know that hep c is growing in large numbers. it's

sad.i've had this for 36 yrs and i got it from my mom. and believe or not i

feel that i am the only person in my town that has this.cause i have to go

out of my town to get help...

>From: " SHARON CROSBY " <csharonxoxo@...>

>Reply-Hepatitis C

><Hepatitis C >

>Subject: Re: hi

>Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:45:07 -0800

>

>Boy, are ever not the only one to have this, friend. I am Sharon, 63 and

>live in WA State. I've had HepC for 30 years and am in treatment for it as

>we speak.

>I believe the last I knew there were about 4 million in our country with

>this awful dragon. You've probably found the best group on the internet

>and I hope you find a bit of consolation and help here.

>

>If I can help in any way, let me know. There are many caring members here

>and a wealth of information to help you understand your disease.

>

>Welcome, Sharon

>

> a child without a soul

><baby.doll.1970@...<mailto:baby.doll.1970@...>> wrote:

> i am a female from tn and i have hep c and i feel that i am the only

> one in this world who has it.which i know it's not true i know meany

> people have this.but my town is small and i feel thati am the only one

> who has this.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search for grocery stores. Find gratitude. Turn a simple search into

something more.

http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gr\

atitude & FORM=WLMTAG

Guest guest

deanna hon, dont be afraid,, you need to see the doc and find out just what your status is and then we will help you in whatever you decide about treatment. We ALL remember how scared we were when we found out,, but there are a lot of us out here.. you are not alone!deanna key <baby.doll.1970@...> wrote: thanks for ur message.see i was born with this and i was to young to understand what it met until now.. i have gone to the dr's they set up a appt with a dr who deals with this. but on my appt day i get scared. i dont know why but i do.so i dont go..>From: "Checkers2001" >Reply-Hepatitis C >Hepatitis C >Subject: Re: hi>Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 00:24:30 -0000>>Welcome

and know that you are not alone - there are many many people the >world over>affected by this disease. I have it :-)! I do remember how hard it was in >the beginning and it>took time to feel like my life was my own again. I, too, felt very alone >in the beginnint. I was>a single mother raising a five year old boy by myself. That was almost 13 >years ago. Reach>out, ask questions ...and I think you will soon find that you have a lot of >good support.>sending lots of love and light your way, karen>>> >> > i am a female from tn and i have hep c and i feel that i am the only> > one in this world who has it.which i know it's not true i know meany> > people have this.but my town is small and i feel thati am the only one> > who has

this.> >>>_________________________________________________________________FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo – buy and sell with people you know http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/Happy Posting

Guest guest

you are not the only one Deanna. Maybe noone is talking about it in your community. I know a lot of people that have it. I live in Baltimore and it as largly talked about as diabetes or heart attack! Meldeanna key <baby.doll.1970@...> wrote: ty sharon...i didn't know that hep c is growing in large numbers. it's sad.i've had this for 36 yrs and i got it from my mom. and believe or not i feel that i am the only person in my town that has this.cause i have to go out of my town to get

help...>From: "SHARON CROSBY" <csharonxoxomsn>>Reply-Hepatitis C ><Hepatitis C >>Subject: Re: hi>Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:45:07 -0800>>Boy, are ever not the only one to have this, friend. I am Sharon, 63 and >live in WA State. I've had HepC for 30 years and am in treatment for it as >we speak.>I believe the last I knew there were about 4 million in our country with >this awful dragon. You've probably found the best group on the internet >and I hope you find a bit of consolation and help here.>>If I can help in any way, let me know. There are many caring members here >and a wealth of

information to help you understand your disease.>>Welcome, Sharon>> a child without a soul ><baby.doll.1970hotmail<mailto:baby.doll.1970hotmail>> wrote:> i am a female from tn and i have hep c and i feel that i am the only> one in this world who has it.which i know it's not true i know meany> people have this.but my town is small and i feel thati am the only one> who has this.>>>>>>>----------------------------------------------------------__________________________________________________________Search for grocery stores. Find gratitude. Turn a simple search into something more. http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude & FORM=WLMTAG

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

Larry,

If you're not on meds and looking to keep up your health, let me recommend a

book to you. It really helped me bounce back quickly as I was just diagnosed

in the hospital in 2006 with AIDS. It's called:

Immune Restoration Handbook

2nd edition,

December 2004

Published in U.S. by:

Keep Hope Alive

PO Box 270041

West Allis, WI 53227

414-545-6539

http://www.keephopealive.org.

And all of the profits from the sale of this book are donated to non-profit

charities, educational or scientific entities.

If you're trying to do things naturally, as it sounds you are, this book can

give great advice on what to do and what not to do.

L.