RemedySpot.com

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Josie: I am so sorry for your loss. I will be prayer for you.

Sharon

>

> my mom passed away this morning we had to let her go i am so sick

> coughing i cant talk must be the shock sounds like bronchitis josie

>

Josie: I am so sorry for your loss. I will be prayer for you.

Sharon

>

>

thank you sharon i cant believe moms gone josierealitytv50 <goodgolly7078@...> wrote: Josie: I am so sorry for your loss. I will be prayer for you.Sharon>> my mom passed away this morning we had to let her go i am so sick > coughing i cant talk must be the shock sounds like bronchitis josie>~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email:

-owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ ***

~~~~

Dear Josie,

Sorry to hear about your mom. I pray that her soul will

rest in peace. Words can express neither your grief nor our

sympathy. Felt terrible when my father passed away a few years ago.

But I deliberately made sure that I remember only the good times we

had together and forget the rest.

May God be with you.

>

>

thank you oh i talk about mom all the time my brother is taking care of me and his wife yester day we went to the funeral palour i didnt like that place josie ramaysusan <ramaysusan@...> wrote: Dear Josie,Sorry to hear about your mom. I pray that her soul will rest in peace. Words can express neither your grief nor our sympathy. Felt terrible when my father passed away a few years ago.But I deliberately made sure that I remember only the good times we had together and forget the rest.May God be with you..>> my mom passed away this morning we had to let her go i am so sick > coughing i cant talk must be the shock sounds like bronchitis

josie>~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe

please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

hi i know it takes time my brother and sister inlaw are here i am moving to chicago wesenday with them taking the plane that would be my home from now on. josieBetty <bvanOmega@...> wrote: ,Words at this time are inadequate. I've been there too and it isn't easy but it will pass it just may take timelI hope you are feeling better with the bronchitis.Betty~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email:

-owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ ***

~~~~

Good Luck to you Josie! I hope you will lke Chicago. Suejosie dugan <josiedugan56@...> wrote: hi i know it takes time my brother and sister inlaw are here i am moving to chicago wesenday with them taking the plane that would be my home from now on. josieBetty <bvanOmega> wrote: ,Words at this time are inadequate. I've been there too and it isn't easy but it will pass it

just may take timelI hope you are feeling better with the bronchitis.Betty~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your

subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

sue i know i wont already been there alot of times thats where my brother and sister inlaw are i have to be with them or near them. josieSue <sweetsueohio2002@...> wrote: Good Luck to you Josie! I hope you will lke Chicago. Suejosie dugan <josiedugan56@...> wrote: hi i know it takes time my brother and sister inlaw are here i am moving to chicago wesenday with them taking the plane that would be my home from now on. josieBetty <bvanOmega> wrote: ,Words at this time are inadequate. I've been there too and

it isn't easy but it will pass it just may take timelI hope you are feeling better with the bronchitis.Betty~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive

no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Josie

I’m glad you’ll have someone

to be around, especially after losing your mom. I had dad to be around is one of

the reasons I’m ok, along with my extended family members on the board. Please

stay in touch.

Hugs Love & Prayers

ette

--

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.16/551 - Release Date: 11/25/2006 10:55 AM

--

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.430 / Virus Database: 268.14.16/551 - Release Date: 11/25/2006 10:55 AM

Hi , Glad you are here to get some good info to help your son out..does he live with you or someone else, treatment can be pretty rough, what does he do for a living..most have to quit working while on treatment, I was one of them, but got through it and now Im 2 yrs and 4 months post treatment and working again.. ..My hubby and sis in law both died from end stage liver disease,..HepC complications, they chose not to do treatment... Im a mother of 4 kids,36,30,27 & 19...Tell Ben I already like him, Ben is one of my favorite names..

just ask alot of questions, and we will do our best to answer them..

PatMc(pattypooh)

new diag for my son

Hello to the group! I just joined and so thankful for you....I know nothing about hepc except what I can find on line and alot of that is unintelligible to me.My 4th of 5 sons, Ben, will soon be starting tx and I need to be informed and not terrified. Many thanks for having me, let me hear from you! ~~Fifilala

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 1233 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

My father was in assisted living for several yrs before he died. He had his own private apt, complete with a kitchen. If he knew how to cook, he could make his own meals (He couldn't boil water to make his own tea). They had laundry facilities. House keeping was provided, and laundry services were provided (for an extra charge). Regular daily meals were provided. There was a nurse on site, and dr on call. The hospital, nursing home/hospice care were ALL on the same site. They took great care of dad until the day he died.

Sue

For a REALLY HOT time check out http://www.peternoone.com and

http://www.mikesmith1964.com

hi

how do you get rid of a broken heart i am now in chicago its so coldhere if i go into assisted living can i still be in the groupproviding i can have my computer i dont know the rules yet haventlooked at any yet i hate even thinking that but they say thats thebest place for me isaw mom i knew right away we had to pull the vent what a mess josie

Josie,

I can understand your feelings..

I have that to look forward (probably the wrong work) to...

I am lucky at the moment that my partner looks after me and is 63 (I am 33) so I will probably be left alone..

Good thing is you will still have the internet.

Check them out really carefully and I am sure you will find the perfect place...

Hugs

Heidi

DUNGEON MIZTREZZ aka Heidiwww.geocities.com/heidijayesplace/http://blog.360./kookaburradezignsLook, Listen, but most of all Believe.+=<^^>=++=<^^>=++=<^^>=++=<^^>=+

hi

how do you get rid of a broken heart i am now in chicago its so coldhere if i go into assisted living can i still be in the groupproviding i can have my computer i dont know the rules yet haventlooked at any yet i hate even thinking that but they say thats thebest place for me isaw mom i knew right away we had to pull the vent what a mess josie

sue its scary for me i wanted to stay in florida but the doctor said no now monday i go to the new doctor both are taking me i know they have to my brother told me they provide 2 meals hen its time i will look at them thats one reason they want me in there the doctors and nurses josieSue <sweetsueohio2002@...> wrote: My father was in assisted living for several yrs before he died. He had his own private apt, complete with a kitchen. If he knew how to cook, he could make his own meals (He couldn't boil water to make his own tea). They had laundry facilities. House keeping was provided, and laundry services were provided (for an extra

charge). Regular daily meals were provided. There was a nurse on site, and dr on call. The hospital, nursing home/hospice care were ALL on the same site. They took great care of dad until the day he died. Sue For a REALLY HOT time check out http://www.peternoone.com and http://www.mikesmith1964.com hi how do you get rid of a broken heart i am now in chicago its so coldhere if i go into assisted living can i still be in the groupproviding i can have my computer i dont know the rules yet haventlooked at any yet i hate even thinking that but they say thats thebest place for me isaw mom i knew right away we had to pull the vent what a mess josie __________________________________________________

Hi Josie,

It's so good to hear from you. As to the broken heart,

it takes time - at least 2 years - to come to terms

with losing someone important in your life. I am SURE

that you made the right decision on your Mom.

I don't know why you couldn't have your computer and

Internet access in Assisted Living. Make that a

priority because you, like me, use this as a way to

have people to talk to on a daily basis. I think this

may be wonderful for you as you didn't feel

comfortable living with your brother and his wife.

Good Luck,

Willow

--- josie <josiedugan56@...> wrote:

> how do you get rid of a broken heart i am now in

> chicago its so cold

> here if i go into assisted living can i still be in

> the group

> providing i can have my computer i dont know the

> rules yet havent

> looked at any yet i hate even thinking that but they

> say thats the

> best place for me isaw mom i knew right away we had

> to pull the vent

> what a mess josie

>

>

that helped willow thank you i was so scared josieWillow <writewillow@...> wrote: Hi Josie,It's so good to hear from you. As to the broken heart,it takes time - at least 2 years - to come to termswith losing someone important in your life. I am SUREthat you made the right decision on your Mom.I don't know why you couldn't have your computer andInternet access in Assisted Living. Make that apriority because you, like me, use this as a way tohave people to talk to on a daily basis. I think thismay be wonderful for you as you didn't feelcomfortable living with your brother and his wife.Good Luck,Willow--- josie wrote:> how do you get rid of a broken heart i am now in> chicago its so cold> here if i go into

assisted living can i still be in> the group> providing i can have my computer i dont know the> rules yet havent> looked at any yet i hate even thinking that but they> say thats the> best place for me isaw mom i knew right away we had> to pull the vent > what a mess josie> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./links Personal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you

to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Oh, Sweetie, you've had such a hard time this last

month. I REALLY believe that it's going to work out

great for you. I wish things would get decided - that

things are the way you want them with the assisted

living and that you can begin to relax a little bit.

((( hug )))

Willow

My Challenges:

Scoliosis, Radiation Injury to my Brain, Ministrokes, Memory Problems, Cluster

Migraine Headaches, Osteoporosis with Multiple Broken Bones, Fibromyalgia,

Chronic Pain and Fatigue, Depression, PTSD, Bipolar Type II Rapid Cycling,

Anxiety, Chronic Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, Spinal Stenosis, TMJ injury, Thyroid

Cancer X3, Skin Cancer, Loss of Salivary Glands due to Thyroid Radiation Tx,

Teeth Destruction with Loss of Salivary Glands, Obesity, Restless Leg Syndrome,

Alpha Wave Intrusion on Delta Sleep plus many other Sleep Anomalies,

vonWillebrand's disease (genetic bleeding disorder), Hypertension, High

Cholesterol and Triglycerides, Chronic Allergies, Asthma, Peripheral Neuropathy,

Chronic Gastritis, GERD, Adult ADD, Overactive Bladder,

• 3 weeks later...

>

> Hi,

>

> I dont know if I belong here or not. Aisha asked me to join, but as

I have been reading the member profiles, I just dont know.

>

> My son Zeke passed away due to leukaemia just 10 hours ago. I am so

lost, feel so empty and its hard to see through the tears.

>

> I see you all are a support group for people with an illness

primarily. I dont have one myself, which is why I dont know if I

belong here.

>

> Im sorry.

>

> .

>

DAVID I'M SO SORRY I WILL PRAY FOR PEACE FOR YOU

TEARS ARE A GOOD THING

ANNAM2237

We are caregivers too. My daughter is two with down syndrome and cystic fibrosis. How old was your son?

Peace,

Dinkins-Borkowski; Nolan(4) nocf, Phoebe(2) Ds & Cf

Phoebe's Video: http://www.active.com/donate/buddywalk2006/phight4phoebe

Get Phoebe-Chic: http://www.cafepress.com/phoebesphight

Re: hi

>> Hi,> > I dont know if I belong here or not. Aisha asked me to join, but asI have been reading the member profiles, I just dont know. > > My son Zeke passed away due to leukaemia just 10 hours ago. I am solost, feel so empty and its hard to see through the tears. > > I see you all are a support group for people with an illnessprimarily. I dont have one myself, which is why I dont know if Ibelong here.> > Im sorry.> > .>DAVID I'M SO SORRY I WILL PRAY FOR PEACE FOR YOUTEARS ARE A GOOD THING ANNAM2237__________________________________________________

I'm sorry to hear of this. I think you would come under caregivers. As far as I'm concerned your in the right place.

Sue

For a REALLY HOT time check out http://www.peternoone.com and

http://www.mikesmith1964.com

Re: hi

>> Hi,> > I dont know if I belong here or not. Aisha asked me to join, but asI have been reading the member profiles, I just dont know. > > My son Zeke passed away due to leukaemia just 10 hours ago. I am solost, feel so empty and its hard to see through the tears. > > I see you all are a support group for people with an illnessprimarily. I dont have one myself, which is why I dont know if Ibelong here.> > Im sorry.> > .>DAVID I'M SO SORRY I WILL PRAY FOR PEACE FOR YOUTEARS ARE A GOOD THING ANNAM2237

. I am sorry for your loss. It must be so hard to deal with and

live through, especially this time of year. I hope each day gets

better.

> >

> > Hi,

> >

> > I dont know if I belong here or not. Aisha asked me to join, but

as

> I have been reading the member profiles, I just dont know.

> >

> > My son Zeke passed away due to leukaemia just 10 hours ago. I am

so

> lost, feel so empty and its hard to see through the tears.

> >

> > I see you all are a support group for people with an illness

> primarily. I dont have one myself, which is why I dont know if I

> belong here.

> >

> > Im sorry.

> >

> > .

> >

> DAVID I'M SO SORRY I WILL PRAY FOR PEACE FOR YOU

> TEARS ARE A GOOD THING

>

> ANNAM2237

>

mom passed awya nov 21st first christmas in 50 years didnt have mom i miss her most of what mom got me is in strage siste inlaw got a calandar mom was giving me in her luggage this is hard for me i am in counsling nowi am sick of being handi capped is it beacuse of me she is gonei am always sick she was worried alot maybe i did this to her having the massive heart attack josieSue <sweetsueohio2002@...> wrote: Josie I'm sorry to hear that. What happened? Sue

For a REALLY HOT time check out http://www.peternoone.com and http://www.mikesmith1964.com hi hi alll christmas was a diaster

josie __________________________________________________