RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, That was nice of you to say, sweetie, but men don't have the corner marketed alone on that... NOOOoooo Trust me.. If we had almost dibiltating cramps everymonth, rest assured something would be done about it,,, everything wouls shut down and all men would unite and say WE GOTTA" DO SUMPIN' ABOUT THIS ONCE A MONTH THANG< MAN...... We wouldn't work, we be sayin' were sickern a dog... Most of us anyawy!! And don't sell your gender short on handling pain I hthat is coming out of ANYWHERE on me!! Delimanave bowled using a nine pound ball and there is no way something like Watkins <nwatkins_79@...> wrote: Allan, That is so good to hear. You have such a possitive attitude towards all of this.I am a big baby if I am nauseated or have a fever LOL. I wish I was just like you. How come men are so much stronger when it comes to tolerating pain or sickness??? LOL god is never fair. What is the Roche team? Keep us posted. And if you have been excuse me Ive been real wierd latley. Take Care, Allan W Anger Jr <allanangerhotmail> wrote: Hi ! I'm hanging in there. Week 5 of treatment with nothing major happening. Occassional nausea which the Doctor suggested I take Emetrol to control. Seems to work OK. I've been running an occasional fever but nothing that doesn't go away with some Tylenol. Biggest problem I'm having is the Tx doesn't seem to know when to hit me with the major side effects. First couple of weeks they hit the night of the shot (I take my shots on Friday nights), third week they hit Saturday night, fourth week Sat.-Sun. and now with this last shot nothing hit until last night and today. I spoke with the Roche folks and they said it should even out soon. I hope so as it causes havoc with planning activities. I have a handyman job to do tomorrow that I had to reschedule. That's about it for me

today. Allan with 2 L's party on Hi I just wanted to say hi to eveyone. Suzie, I hope by the time you read this you are

not so fusterated. Everything will work out. I have kind of been in the dumps latley myself. But anyways! I got internet at home finally. So if anyone ever see's me on messenger dont be a stranger. nwatkins_79I got it hooked up to see if it will help with my depression. You know give me something to do.I havent seen any post from Allan I hope that he is doing okay. How are you d and deb?I know that doesnt cover everyone but i am still working on getting to remember everyone. So how is everyone? Sponsored LinkTry Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms

Guest guest

I have yet to meet a man that can keep going like an average woman with sickness or injury. Even my hubby admits it. Well... he says i refuse to admit i am sick, same difference.

Suzie you are wrong about them having babies though. If a few men had babies word would get out and the human race would be long extinct, lol

Guest guest

Well suzie, I guess I say that because where I work there is only 2

women and when a cold goes around the guys stay and work and by the

time I catch it I am so misirble that I have to go home. But there

both the same cold and I just cant hang. Im a big baby. LOL

Actually, In the middle of my labor I said I cant do it please do an

emergency C section lOL and that was after the epidural Like I said

I am a baby.

> Hi !

>

> I'm hanging in there. Week 5 of treatment with nothing major

happening. Occassional nausea which the Doctor suggested I take

Emetrol to control. Seems to work OK. I've been running an

occasional fever but nothing that doesn't go away with some Tylenol.

Biggest problem I'm having is the Tx doesn't seem to know when to

hit me with the major side effects. First couple of weeks they hit

the night of the shot (I take my shots on Friday nights), third week

they hit Saturday night, fourth week Sat.-Sun. and now with this

last shot nothing hit until last night and today. I spoke with the

Roche folks and they said it should even out soon. I hope so as it

causes havoc with planning activities. I have a handyman job to do

tomorrow that I had to reschedule.

>

> That's about it for me today.

>

> Allan with 2 L's party on

>

> [Hepatitis CSupportG roupForDummies] Hi

>

>

> I just wanted to say hi to eveyone.

>

> Suzie, I hope by the time you read this you are not so fusterated.

> Everything will work out.

>

> I have kind of been in the dumps latley myself. But anyways!

>

> I got internet at home finally. So if anyone ever see's me on

> messenger dont be a stranger. nwatkins_79

>

> I got it hooked up to see if it will help with my depression. You

> know give me something to do.

>

> I havent seen any post from Allan I hope that he is doing okay.

>

> How are you d and deb?

>

> I know that doesnt cover everyone but i am still working on

getting

> to remember everyone. So how is everyone?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sponsored Link

>

> Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what

are you waiting for?

>

Guest guest

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of Del ComptonSent: Monday, November 06, 2006 5:37 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Hi

That was nice of you to say, sweetie, but men don't have the corner marketed alone on that... NOOOoooo

Trust me.. If we had almost dibiltating cramps everymonth, rest assured something would be done about it,,, everything wouls shut down and all men would unite and say WE GOTTA" DO SUMPIN' ABOUT THIS ONCE A MONTH THANG< MAN...... We wouldn't work, we be sayin' were sickern a dog... Most of us anyawy!!

And don't sell your gender short on handling pain I hthat is coming out of ANYWHERE on me!!

Delimanave bowled using a nine pound ball and there is no way something like Watkins <nwatkins_79@...> wrote:

Allan,

That is so good to hear. You have such a possitive attitude towards all of this.I am a big baby if I am nauseated or have a fever LOL. I wish I was just like you.

How come men are so much stronger when it comes to tolerating pain or sickness??? LOL god is never fair.

What is the Roche team? Keep us posted. And if you have been excuse me Ive been real wierd latley.

Take Care,

Allan W Anger Jr <allanangerhotmail> wrote:

Hi !

I'm hanging in there. Week 5 of treatment with nothing major happening. Occassional nausea which the Doctor suggested I take Emetrol to control. Seems to work OK. I've been running an occasional fever but nothing that doesn't go away with some Tylenol. Biggest problem I'm having is the Tx doesn't seem to know when to hit me with the major side effects. First couple of weeks they hit the night of the shot (I take my shots on Friday nights), third week they hit Saturday night, fourth week Sat.-Sun. and now with this last shot nothing hit until last night and today. I spoke with the Roche folks and they said it should even out soon. I hope so as it causes havoc with planning activities. I have a handyman job to do tomorrow that I had to reschedule.

That's about it for me today.

Allan with 2 L's party on

Hi

I just wanted to say hi to eveyone. Suzie, I hope by the time you read this you are not so fusterated. Everything will work out. I have kind of been in the dumps latley myself. But anyways! I got internet at home finally. So if anyone ever see's me on messenger dont be a stranger. nwatkins_79I got it hooked up to see if it will help with my depression. You know give me something to do.I havent seen any post from Allan I hope that he is doing okay. How are you d and deb?I know that doesnt cover everyone but i am still working on getting to remember everyone. So how is everyone?

Sponsored LinkTry Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms

Guest guest

I agree with you girl.Population explosion wouldn't exist if men had the babies.

Gail

[Hepatitis CSupportG roupForDummies] Hi

I just wanted to say hi to eveyone. Suzie, I hope by the time you read this you are not so fusterated. Everything will work out. I have kind of been in the dumps latley myself. But anyways! I got internet at home finally. So if anyone ever see's me on messenger dont be a stranger. nwatkins_79I got it hooked up to see if it will help with my depression. You know give me something to do.I havent seen any post from Allan I hope that he is doing okay. How are you d and deb?I know that doesnt cover everyone but i am still working on getting to remember everyone. So how is everyone?

Sponsored LinkTry Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?

Guest guest

I don't like at Male bashing.. It is so unfair.. Cause if they indulged in female bashing.. We would call and report them jail time would loom before them etc... So maybe the guys should be able to responded in kind..Boo

PS Suzie don't be mad at me ok..

-- Re: Hi

, how can you say that " Men are so much stronger when it comes to tolerating pain or sickness," Bull - If men had to have babies instead of women there'd be only 1 kid per family. They are such wimps when it comes to pain or sickness, big babies they are. My Dad gets a sniffle & he expects my Mum to wait on him hand & foot, always has, always will - they're both 76 now (married 57 years now I would've strangled him before the first year was up)

I'm just ticked with my doctors but then I always am - it seems I know more about HCV than they do & they keep playing pass the buck with my treatment & prognosis. I just get a bit steamed is all & I always feel better after I've vented. That's one of the reasons I love this group, you listen even when I'm just bitching.

Take Care,

SuZie

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

[Hepatitis CSupportG roupForDummies] Hi

Guest guest

Hi Ya Gang No bashing - no fighting - no bad cuss words - no personal insults - no serious discussions of religion or politics - keep group a safe place and home and as stress free for us. We have enough stress in our HCV lives. does have group guidelines for all of us to follow which is simply - respect of others and always remember you never want to get me really really angry don't let size fool you. I will defend this group and any member at all costs. I didn't see it as male bashing just having fun but I know members personally and that they meant no harm. Only being online many times messages are taken the wrong way. Just ask - calmly discuss things - honesty is our best policy. Enjoy - laugh - have a good time in group and release those good endorphins and morphins. :) Love and Hugs. Deb

Guest guest

to enyone is it ok to drink when u have conns , i need to no i wot to

drink this christmas lol

>From: " sandy lee " <wendy4ben@...>

>Reply-hyperaldosteronism

>hyperaldosteronism

>Subject: RE: Hi

>Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 05:12:41 +0100

>

>hi racina wellcome i have conns snydrome 2 i found out last year .i only

>have one tumar ... have been to the doctors for years saying iwas ill but

>got know were .15 years later i found out .conns as realy messed up my live

>but am trying too build it back .can u tell me a little about ur

>experience.

>love mandy

>

>

> >From: " RaCina " <racina@...>

> >Reply-hyperaldosteronism

> >hyperaldosteronism

> >Subject: Hi

> >Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:33:55 -0000

> >

> >I am new to the group, just diagnosed with Conns disease after

> >bloodwork and CT scan showing tumors on both adrenals. I am need of

> >more education of this disease and reading of other folks experiences.

> >RaCina

> >

> >

>

>_________________________________________________________________

>Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!

>http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

>

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/16/06 2:40:49 AM, wendy4ben@... writes:

to enyone is it ok to drink when u have conns , i need to no i wot to

drink this christmas lol

Depends on what you mean Drink? water, beer, wine, liquor, gravey?

May your pressure be low!

Clarence E. Grim, B.S., M.S., M.D.

Specializing in Difficult to Control High Blood Pressure

and the Physiology and History of Survival During

Hard Times and Heart Disease today.

Guest guest

Keep us posted about your Mom Josie... Does someone come and stay with you when your Mom is away for a while?

(((Caring Hugs ))Helen

my mom just went to the er she wouldnt let me go with her i am to sick myself i never seen her this bad she was green the cab took her she did give me orders when to take my meds josie

"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."

Guest guest

Do you have a family member that you could call to come and stay with you until your Mom returns so your not so frightened???

Hugs

Helen

helen no no one knows she is in the er i got 3 calls from her hasnt been to see the doctors yet i dont know if she is coming home or staying we dont have anyone down here i have neighbors one is having a party so wont disturb her i never been thru this josie

"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."

Guest guest

lol water no beer, wine rum,

>From: lowerbp2@...

>Reply-hyperaldosteronism

>hyperaldosteronism

>Subject: Re: Hi

>Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:53:14 EST

>

>

>In a message dated 11/16/06 2:40:49 AM, wendy4ben@... writes:

>

>

> > to enyone is it ok to drink when u have conns , i need to no i wot to

> > drink this christmas lol

> >

>

>Depends on what you mean Drink? water, beer, wine, liquor, gravey?

>

>

>

>May your pressure be low!

>

>Clarence E. Grim, B.S., M.S., M.D.

>Specializing in Difficult to Control High Blood Pressure

>and the Physiology and History of Survival During

>Hard Times and Heart Disease today.

Windows Liveâ„¢ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!

http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb

Guest guest

helen no no one knows she is in the er i got 3 calls from her hasnt been to see the doctors yet i dont know if she is coming home or staying we dont have anyone down here i have neighbors one is having a party so wont disturb her i never been thru this josieangelbear1129@... wrote: Keep us posted about your Mom Josie... Does someone come and stay with you when your Mom is away for a while? (((Caring Hugs ))Helen my mom just went to the er she wouldnt let me go with her i am to sick myself i never seen

her this bad she was green the cab took her she did give me orders when to take my meds josie "When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."

Sponsored Link Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

Guest guest

helen no no relatives this will be diffrent from now on mom will have to find someone to help me out moms never been in the er when she was my dad was herei got a call she couldnt talk good and they were putting a iv in her i heard that.i heard her throwing up i couldnt get anyone to tell me anything i screamed in the phone please let me know these hospitals are strict . she will be in a while dosent know if they will let her come home they took xrays and blood work i have calmed down i will take a nerev pill if i get to scared josieangelbear1129@... wrote: Do you have a family member that you could call to come and stay with you until your Mom returns so your not so

frightened??? Hugs Helen helen no no one knows she is in the er i got 3 calls from her hasnt been to see the doctors yet i dont know if she is coming home or staying we dont have anyone down here i have neighbors one is having a party so wont disturb her i never been thru this josie "When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

i hope that your mom is okay. let us know how she is. evelynjosie <josiedugan56@...> wrote: my mom just went to the er she wouldnt let me go with her i am to sick myself i never seen her this bad she was green the cab took her she did give me orders when to take my meds josie

Sponsored Link$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

Guest guest

evelyn they are keeping her over night she is so sick i will get a call tommrrow again mom told me what to do tommrrow i think i have my own plans also josieevelyn <peaches0106@...> wrote: i hope that your mom is okay. let us know how she is. evelynjosie <josiedugan56@...> wrote: my mom just went to the er she wouldnt let me go with her i am to sick myself i never seen her this bad she was green the cab took her she did give me orders when to take my meds josie Sponsored Link$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

Guest guest

i will definately be sending good thoughts your way. evelynjosie <josiedugan56@...> wrote: i need prayers right now help me get thru the next few days maybe weeks josie

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Guest guest

Prayers coming your way Josie...

((( Blessed Hugs )))Helen

i need prayers right now help me get thru the next few days maybe weeks josie

Guest guest

Josie,

How are you today? Are you out there?

Love,

Willow

--- josie <josiedugan56@...> wrote:

> i need prayers right now help me get thru the next

> few days maybe

> weeks josie

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

hi willow i have a family emergancy it depends if i will be on line i still need prayers josie.Willow <writewillow@...> wrote: Josie,How are you today? Are you out there?Love,Willow--- josie wrote:> i need prayers right now help me get thru the next> few days maybe > weeks josie> > > > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator

email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe This group is not intended to diagnose or treat illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified physician.~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~

*** ~~~~

Guest guest

Just checking on you. Prayers until further notice.

Love,

Willow

--- josie dugan <josiedugan56@...> wrote:

> hi willow

> i have a family emergancy it depends if i will be

> on line i still need prayers josie.

>

> Willow <writewillow@...> wrote:

> Josie,

>

> How are you today? Are you out there?

>

> Love,

>

> Willow

>

> --- josie wrote:

>

> > i need prayers right now help me get thru the next

> > few days maybe

> > weeks josie

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> The Being Sick Community

>

>

> Message

>

Archives-/messages

>

> Chat:- Scheduled Chats at

> /chat

>

> Bookmarks:-

> Add a website URL you have found useful.

> /links

>

> Personal Complaints or problems:-

> Please contact a moderator

> email: -owner

>

> Subscription Details:-

> 1) Individual email - means that every email sent to

> the list you receive.

> 2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one

> single email for you to browse. This is an excellent

> option if you receive alot of email.

> 3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into

> groups at your convenience and receive no

> email.

>

> To modify your subscription settings please visit:-

> /join

>

> To subscribe or unsubscribe please email:-

> -subscribe

> -unsubscribe

>

> This group is not intended to diagnose or treat

> illnesses. No one on this group is qualified to

> diagnose medical conditions. If you feel you need

> medical attention, seek the advice of a qualified

> physician.

> When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

>

> --- Margaret Drabble

>

>

>

Guest guest

hi Josie,

Sorry sweetie I hope things are better. I kept praying for you but didn't get a minute to let you know.

all ways love, all ways Jesus! your sis, age 46 w/fibro asthma allergies etc,bipolar depression anxiety etc.mom of Nick age 24 wonderful adorable young man & pharm techAng age 22 college student doing great but happens to be blessed with this crazy thing called cfwife of , 48, trying to help fix us.(we aren't broken)and Lucy age 4 the dog

Guest guest

Sorry to hear about s problems.I truly hope they come up with a solution for you guys soon.

Gail

HI

HI EVERYONE

DONALD WENT TO HEP DR YESTERDAY DOC 5AID THAT HE WA5 ONE OF THE WELLER OF HI5 5ICK PT' BUT 5INCE HI5 MELD 5CORE WA5 NOT HIGH YET HE WA5 GOING TO WAIT ON TP EVALUATION AT THI5 TIME A5K ABOUT DOING RETX DOC 5AID THAT HE WA5 TO 5ICK TO DO TX TOLD HIM TO TAKE 5OME VIT. CUT DOWN ON PROTEIN HE HA5 LO5E 42 LB5 IN THREE MONTH 5 5WELLEN I5 BETTER AND COME BACK IN 6 MONTH HE DID LAB AN THEY ARE GOING TO 5END U5 A COPY HAVE TO WAIT ON THEM

KAT__________________________________________________

Guest guest

i am soooo sorry to hear that your mom passed. i hope you will be okay. please keep us posted on how you are doing. evelynjosie <josiedugan56@...> wrote: my mom passed away this morning we had to let her go i am so sick coughing i cant talk must be the shock sounds like bronchitis josie

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.