RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

lds2 minikan course

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear member there is lds2 minkin course in mr dental dr freds do it but these course for 1 day we should 3 person its on 24th of feb per person 500 £ please any one want to come let me know bec they asked for 3 person per course now me and my friend we a going we want onther one to joint us please as soon as possible let me know or call mr dental? From: sheeba varghese <drsheebavarghese@...> " "

< > Sent: Thursday, 12 January 2012, 12:17 Subject: Re: MJDF & ORE part 1

hi,i would like to join in as well.i do mee t the criteriathanx From: Moka Amr <mokaamr@...> sualehuddinkhan <drsualehkhan@...>; Sent: Wednesday, 11 January 2012, 20:25 Subject: Re: MJDF & ORE part 1

Thanks a lot for such group,could you please add me.Thanks

sualehuddinkhan <drsualehkhan@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

MJDF ORE part 1

Sent:

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 12:02:48 AM

Dear All,

I am sure people who intend to take ORE Part 1 and MJDF Part 1 in Spring ( april 2012 ) must have started to study. As I shall also be taking these exams. Retention is the key of our preparation. Therefore, dedicating atleast 5 hours per week for thorough revision and group discussion will help us to retain that.

I am starting a skype based weekly revision room that will be held only on weekends and will touch all clinical and basic sciences topic.

Below is the program outline for January.

JANUARY 2012 REVISION PLAN

Saturday 14th 11pm - 1 am Study Plan + General Outline

Sunday 15th 9pm - 12am Restorative & Endodontics

Saturday 21st 10:30pm - 1am D.Materials,Pediatric Dentistry

Sunday 22nd 9pm - 12am Periodontology

Saturday 28th 10:30pm - 1 am Prosthodontics

Sunday 29th 9pm - 12am Orthddontics

CRITERIA TO JOIN:

1) You can only join this revision group if you have already taken Part 1 and was unsuccessful.

2) You can only join if you are living in UK.

3) You can only join if you are planning to sit in April 2012.

Importantly, please respect the time of others and please note that this is a revision group and therefore we expect that you have learned the topics before hand. We will also discuss about past papers.

Please reply to this email as a confirmation of your joining. Only those candidates would receive the skype ID who fall under the above mentioned criteria.

Kind Regards,

Sualeh Khan