RemedySpot.com

Re: Search past post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi , thanks for replying. I am so happy my posts are getting through. I

would reply directly from my email but nothing would happen. But I have it

figured out now and am just happy to be connected finally. Fortunately, there

was so much information on the site here that I had plenty of fact finding going

on.

Yes, I do have a rare disorder which is an autoimmune disease. Mostly the

capillaries in my body are very fragile and they break easily which then causes

my body to start attacking itself. Creates edema and painful lipomas (fatty

tumors) under the skin. Lots of pain as a result. Most of my fellow sufferers

have to take morphine for the pain but I have been able to stay away from that

so far. But the mites are certainly testing my resolve.

I actually live in Washington state. Wish it was Hawaii. But the Pest Control

person I have been talking with is in Hawaii. He developed this product called

Cedar Bug Free. 100% organic. He also developed other products. He told me

that in 1998 they have had epidemics of bird mites in Hawaii. At first he said

they were easy to see, but then over time they became harder and harder to see

to where they are now almost invisible. And they burrow under your skin. He

accidentally infested his truck, his home and his family by coming home without

taking the proper precautions. He said it took him a year and a half before

they were all gone, so he was determined to either find or develop a product

which would be organic, easy on the skin and effective. He has been wonderful

to talk to. I emailed him and we have had several conversations. It was just

so refreshing to speak with someone who not only understood what it would take

to get rid of these mites, but how you suffer while doing it. If anyone is

interested in learning more I can provide his phone number or web site, etc.

I have received most of my products. One of the interesting things he told me

was that I should NOT tear up my carpet. He said that mites will burrow down

into the fibers and will lay their eggs there. He developed a powder which can

be pushed down into the carpet and then will be very effective at trapping and

killing them. He even has video tapes on how to use his products. So, that

gave me hope that I might be able to save my carpets and my sofa...and he had a

laundry additive developed which he says kills the mites, without any effect on

the clothing, and you can wash your clothes in cold water even.

Hope that information helps if anyone is curious.

Thanks...Terry

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as fels naptha

in search right above messages,, or the author user name or email name.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Aandraya, yes, it seems I was muting myself somehow. I don't even know what

emails I have replied to, there have been so many. But alas, they are a thing

of the past. I am just happy I am now connected. Ha Ha....I am just so happy

to hear I had not said something offensive which was why I wasn't getting any

responses.

Take care, Terry

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as

> > fels naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user name

> > or email name.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I had never heard of cedar powder until your post, very interesting.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as fels naptha

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Yes, I am sure keeping my fingers crossed when I use it tomorrow. Check out his

site.... http://www.cedarbugfree.com/

The owner/developer's name is . I think his story is in there

somewhere.

Terry

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as fels

naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user name or email name.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I have used cedarcide, still do. Just had not heard of the cedar powder. I see

cedarcide carries it now to.

http://www.cedarcidestore.com/catalog/item/3412572/3185930.htm

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as fels

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I do remember when you first joined and then you disappearedAandrayaOn Apr 18, 2012, at 9:03 PM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

Hi Aandraya, yes, it seems I was muting myself somehow. I don't even know what emails I have replied to, there have been so many. But alas, they are a thing of the past. I am just happy I am now connected. Ha Ha....I am just so happy to hear I had not said something offensive which was why I wasn't getting any responses.

Take care, Terry

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as

> > or email name.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Yep, in and out is what you must have thought. Who knew that I was typing away

furiously...LOL

> > > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as

> > > > fels naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user

> > name

> > > > or email name.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

HI, Terry!Great that you got in contact with this hawaiian guy. Please post his homepage!

KR

Cecilia

From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 3:59 AMSubject: Re: Search past post

Hi , thanks for replying. I am so happy my posts are getting through. I would reply directly from my email but nothing would happen. But I have it figured out now and am just happy to be connected finally. Fortunately, there was so much information on the site here that I had plenty of fact finding going on. Yes, I do have a rare disorder which is an autoimmune disease. Mostly the capillaries in my body are very fragile and they break easily which then causes my body to start attacking itself. Creates edema and painful lipomas (fatty tumors) under the skin. Lots of pain as a result. Most of my fellow sufferers have to take morphine for the pain but I have been able to stay away from that so far. But the mites are certainly testing my resolve. I actually live in Washington state. Wish it was Hawaii. But the Pest Control person I have been talking with is in Hawaii. He developed this product called Cedar Bug Free. 100%

organic. He also developed other products. He told me that in 1998 they have had epidemics of bird mites in Hawaii. At first he said they were easy to see, but then over time they became harder and harder to see to where they are now almost invisible. And they burrow under your skin. He accidentally infested his truck, his home and his family by coming home without taking the proper precautions. He said it took him a year and a half before they were all gone, so he was determined to either find or develop a product which would be organic, easy on the skin and effective. He has been wonderful to talk to. I emailed him and we have had several conversations. It was just so refreshing to speak with someone who not only understood what it would take to get rid of these mites, but how you suffer while doing it. If anyone is interested in learning more I can provide his phone number or web site, etc. I have received most of my products. One of the

interesting things he told me was that I should NOT tear up my carpet. He said that mites will burrow down into the fibers and will lay their eggs there. He developed a powder which can be pushed down into the carpet and then will be very effective at trapping and killing them. He even has video tapes on how to use his products. So, that gave me hope that I might be able to save my carpets and my sofa...and he had a laundry additive developed which he says kills the mites, without any effect on the clothing, and you can wash your clothes in cold water even. Hope that information helps if anyone is curious.Thanks...Terry > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as fels naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user name or email name. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

You must have thought what a group of ignorant/arrogant bastards we were ;-) lol

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 7:11 Donnerstag, 19.April 2012Betreff: Re: Search past post

Yep, in and out is what you must have thought. Who knew that I was typing away furiously...LOL > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as> > > > fels naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user > > name> > > > or email name.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

:) lol From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 7:52:35 AMSubject: Re: Re: Search past post

You must have thought what a group of ignorant/arrogant bastards we were ;-) lol

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 7:11 Donnerstag, 19.April 2012Betreff: Re: Search past post

Yep, in and out is what you must have thought. Who knew that I was typing away furiously...LOL > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as> > > > fels naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user > > name> > > > or email name.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

When I used boric acid I bought online and bought the mop solution. I even tried

this in my fogger for the crawl space. The second link is water soluble to and

cheaper. Honestly though for me mopping with fels naptha, and washing down wood

with liquid lye was as effective if not better

http://diypestcontrolproduct.com/mop-up-boric-acid-insecticide.html

http://www.arbico-organics.com/product/JT-Eaton-Answer-Boric-Acid-5-lb

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as

> > > > > fels naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user

> > > name

> > > > > or email name.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

Guest guest

I also used the moppable boric acid in my shampooer. I made solution in gallon

jug let sit over night then used. I also used mms in shampooer, also vinegar and

borax. The biggest help for my carpet was DE under the carpet. Obviously this

required pulling the carpet up. I also had no padding in my old farm house, that

helped.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as

> > > > > > fels naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user

> > > > name

> > > > > > or email name.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Used fels naptha cooked in shampooer too.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as

> > > > > > > fels naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user

> > > > > name

> > > > > > > or email name.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

Guest guest

I looked up the product and it appears that he cannot sell some of his products in his own state - how sad!

Thanks for the recommendation on the laundry additive.

I agree about the carpet. My spray mix turns my carpet into my weapon, rather than happy habitat for critters :-)

Kajay

From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 9:59 PMSubject: Re: Search past post

Hi , thanks for replying. I am so happy my posts are getting through. I would reply directly from my email but nothing would happen. But I have it figured out now and am just happy to be connected finally. Fortunately, there was so much information on the site here that I had plenty of fact finding going on. Yes, I do have a rare disorder which is an autoimmune disease. Mostly the capillaries in my body are very fragile and they break easily which then causes my body to start attacking itself. Creates edema and painful lipomas (fatty tumors) under the skin. Lots of pain as a result. Most of my fellow sufferers have to take morphine for the pain but I have been able to stay away from that so far. But the mites are certainly testing my resolve. I actually live in Washington state. Wish it was Hawaii. But the Pest Control person I have been talking with is in Hawaii. He developed this product called Cedar Bug Free. 100%

organic. He also developed other products. He told me that in 1998 they have had epidemics of bird mites in Hawaii. At first he said they were easy to see, but then over time they became harder and harder to see to where they are now almost invisible. And they burrow under your skin. He accidentally infested his truck, his home and his family by coming home without taking the proper precautions. He said it took him a year and a half before they were all gone, so he was determined to either find or develop a product which would be organic, easy on the skin and effective. He has been wonderful to talk to. I emailed him and we have had several conversations. It was just so refreshing to speak with someone who not only understood what it would take to get rid of these mites, but how you suffer while doing it. If anyone is interested in learning more I can provide his phone number or web site, etc. I have received most of my products. One of the

interesting things he told me was that I should NOT tear up my carpet. He said that mites will burrow down into the fibers and will lay their eggs there. He developed a powder which can be pushed down into the carpet and then will be very effective at trapping and killing them. He even has video tapes on how to use his products. So, that gave me hope that I might be able to save my carpets and my sofa...and he had a laundry additive developed which he says kills the mites, without any effect on the clothing, and you can wash your clothes in cold water even. Hope that information helps if anyone is curious.Thanks...Terry > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as fels naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user name or email name. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

TerryI sure hope his products work for you. I am skeptical in general of PCO's. I spent a lot of money with them and it did absolutely nothing. But here's to hoping this is not the case for you!From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:05:15 AMSubject: Re: Re: Search past post

I looked up the product and it appears that he cannot sell some of his products in his own state - how sad!

I agree about the carpet. My spray mix turns my carpet into my weapon, rather than happy habitat for critters :-)

Kajay

From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 9:59 PMSubject: Re: Search past post

Guest guest

What is a PCO?AaOn Apr 19, 2012, at 11:50 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

TerryI sure hope his products work for you. I am skeptical in general of PCO's. I spent a lot of money with them and it did absolutely nothing. But here's to hoping this is not the case for you!From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:05:15 AMSubject: Re: Re: Search past post

Kajay

Guest guest

Hi Cecilia and all, the website is: http://www.cedarbugfree.com/

He talks about mites and other pests. I have tried some of his products like

the flea spray for dogs. I bathed them in an organic mange shampoo but when

they got out they were still scratching so I used the Cedar Bug Free flea and

tick spray on them and they have stopped scratching. While in the hotel room I

am currently staying at, I brought home some mites from going back to my house.

I left the dogs behind. Well, came back and was immediately scratching. All I

had on me was their flea and tick spray so I sprayed the carpet and my clothes

with it and have had no problems since. Great stuff. I am now trying to find

the energy to go and dust my carpet and fog my house with his products. Keeping

my fingers crossed. I will keep you all posted. I am so afraid of going back

home. I wish I could just run away for a while. But, I guess we all have to

face our demons, even if they come in the mite variety. I am curious to know

what you all think of his products. If you want to call and talk to him, I

can give you his phone number or you can email him. He is great to talk with.

As I mentioned earlier, they are really fighting this invisible mite in Hawaii

that burrows into the skin. Hang in there everyone, Terry

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as fels naptha

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Kajay...I think because he lives in Hawaii he sells it from his store and not

the website. That is just my thought though, I have never actually asked him.

I am happy your spray is working for you on your carpet. I was going to go and

treat my carpet today, but just had zero energy. I get so little sleep at home

that by the time I check into a room where I can finally sleep, that seems to be

all that I can accomplish. Sigh....it is hard to find time to do anything other

than fight and fight and fight, then go off somewhere to sleep and sleep and

sleep...just so I can return to fight and fight and fight....Terry

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

My spray and spraying technique will bring you back to a slightly saner level. Takes 8 to 12 weeks to kick in but the clock is ticking once you start so the sooner the better. The reason my method does not get a lot of discussion is that because it is a life cycle treatment, it kicks in so gradually that it is easy to think that it is other things causing the benefit. I only have to do this every six months, and so I spray every July 4 and Christmas. This does not eliminate new sheds from biting me, but it keeps a whole colony from coming at me from my carpet. A quick mist of hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar on the floor as I walk into a room really helps reduce bites from whatever does happen to be on the floor. From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:32 PM Subject: Re: Search past post

Hi Kajay...I think because he lives in Hawaii he sells it from his store and not the website. That is just my thought though, I have never actually asked him. I am happy your spray is working for you on your carpet. I was going to go and treat my carpet today, but just had zero energy. I get so little sleep at home that by the time I check into a room where I can finally sleep, that seems to be all that I can accomplish. Sigh....it is hard to find time to do anything other than fight and fight and fight, then go off somewhere to sleep and sleep and sleep...just so I can return to fight and fight and fight....Terry

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as fels naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user name or email name.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Kajay, if you don't mind, what is your technique. I have mixed together

vinegar and alcohol, but might have the dilutions wrong. Do you spray

everything everyday? Or just the carpets?

Many thanks, Terry

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as fels

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Yeah me too . I wasn't going to buy them until I spoke with him and he

told me of his own infestation and how he worked on it. Plus he was very honest

and they have done everything they could to try and save me money. When I have

ordered products, sometimes I have ordered one and then later on I went back and

ordered something else. Then I will get a refund from them on shipping with a

little note saying that they were able to squeeze one of my orders in with the

other, so that saved me money. And one time he called me to tell me that he

found a site where I could buy a product cheaper than what it would cost from

him. So, that really bolstered my confidence. Plus the all organic nature. I

asked him dozens of questions over about a weeks time and each time he replied

by phoning me and talking to me and explaining everything. I am sure keeping my

fingers crossed. And I will let everyone know. Terry

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I forgot to add- Bart causes subcutaneous nodules, I had them.AandrayaOn Apr 18, 2012, at 8:59 PM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

Hi , thanks for replying. I am so happy my posts are getting through. I would reply directly from my email but nothing would happen. But I have it figured out now and am just happy to be connected finally. Fortunately, there was so much information on the site here that I had plenty of fact finding going on.

Yes, I do have a rare disorder which is an autoimmune disease. Mostly the capillaries in my body are very fragile and they break easily which then causes my body to start attacking itself. Creates edema and painful lipomas (fatty tumors) under the skin. Lots of pain as a result. Most of my fellow sufferers have to take morphine for the pain but I have been able to stay away from that so far. But the mites are certainly testing my resolve.

I actually live in Washington state. Wish it was Hawaii. But the Pest Control person I have been talking with is in Hawaii. He developed this product called Cedar Bug Free. 100% organic. He also developed other products. He told me that in 1998 they have had epidemics of bird mites in Hawaii. At first he said they were easy to see, but then over time they became harder and harder to see to where they are now almost invisible. And they burrow under your skin. He accidentally infested his truck, his home and his family by coming home without taking the proper precautions. He said it took him a year and a half before they were all gone, so he was determined to either find or develop a product which would be organic, easy on the skin and effective. He has been wonderful to talk to. I emailed him and we have had several conversations. It was just so refreshing to speak with someone who not only understood what it would take to get rid of these mites, but how you suffer while

doing it. If anyone is interested in learning more I can provide his phone number or web site, etc.

I have received most of my products. One of the interesting things he told me was that I should NOT tear up my carpet. He said that mites will burrow down into the fibers and will lay their eggs there. He developed a powder which can be pushed down into the carpet and then will be very effective at trapping and killing them. He even has video tapes on how to use his products. So, that gave me hope that I might be able to save my carpets and my sofa...and he had a laundry additive developed which he says kills the mites, without any effect on the clothing, and you can wash your clothes in cold water even.

Hope that information helps if anyone is curious.

Thanks...Terry

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as fels naptha in search right above messages,, or the author user name or email name.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I thought it was Pest Control...From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:38:57 PMSubject: Re: Re: Search past post

What is a PCO?AaOn Apr 19, 2012, at 11:50 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Kajay

Guest guest

Definition ***** PCO Pest Control Operator

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Sorry...PCO is Pest Control Operator....

Terry

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > To search archives, post, type subject such as

> > or email name.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >