RemedySpot.com

Re: concerns about bird mites in eyes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I do believe that this is a systemic illness and not just topical. Antibiotics are needed, as well as antibiotics in the form of drops / solution to put into the eyes. I had something like what you describe a year or so ago which developed into terrible problems with both eyes. I did go to the eye doctor who prescribed special eye antibiotics that cleared the worst of it. But I continued to have some strange things happening with the eyes, but with no pain. I don't know if it was from Lyme, Bartonella or Babesia, but with antibiotics this has pretty well cleared up. It did help to get OTC eye wash that comes with a little cup, rinsing the eyes well with it and it seemed to help a little topically, but the eye doc does not realize that Lyme spirochetes do go into the eyes, as does Bartonella. I know that for fact.From: "Aussie Rescue Of Southen Calif" <aussierescue@...>Cc: bird mites Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:50:57 PMSubject: concerns about bird mites in eyes

Hello everyone,The little blk bastard specks are in my eyes as well as my animals to. I wake up with dry eyes scratchy feeling in them as well as lots of sleep in them. My eyes hurt and my eyesight is having issues to. Does anyone have any info on what they can do to eyes? As well as your lungs and other orfices and the damage they can do? the real question is how do you get rid of them in these spots? I dont have any insurance/money to go to the opthomologist so now what? Thanks for any info,

Hi there:-)

According to the medical society the problem "mites entering orifices of a human being" does not exist, so I don't think anything is known about what kind of damage they can do. I was often wondering myself....I am also very convinced that bird mites lay their eggs once they have entered our bodies and this is probably where the abx is kicking in, killing the eggs in our bodies... hopefully !!

There is only one logic behind it: If nothing kills birdmites on the outside of our bodies, what on earth should kill them inside ?

Suffocation, no way - there is plenty of oxygen in our bodies!!

I had several floaters in both eyes as a result of being infested with birdmites for 2 1/2 years. One eye has totally recovered itself, for the other eye you should probably follow 's advice. I do not know if the abx has done it for me really.

I tried to protect all orifices by putting on Vick Vaporub, not too close to the eyes of course, but on eyebrows and on temples. It did work to some extend.

Von: Aussie Rescue Of Southen Calif <aussierescue@...>An: Cc: bird mites Gesendet: 4:50 Montag, 20.Februar 2012Betreff: concerns about bird mites in eyes

Hello everyone,The little blk bastard specks are in my eyes as well as my animals to. I wake up with dry eyes scratchy feeling in them as well as lots of sleep in them. My eyes hurt and my eyesight is having issues to. Does anyone have any info on what they can do to eyes? As well as your lungs and other orfices and the damage they can do? the real question is how do you get rid of them in these spots? I dont have any insurance/money to go to the opthomologist so now what? Thanks for any info,