RemedySpot.com

ORE part 1 study partner

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello aastha, I'm living in London and I've just start to prepare the ORE 1 for

april 2012, we can share some notes or information.

but if u can come to london we can prepare the exam as a partner.

Imene Nebia

>

> hello,

>

> i have started preparing for ORE part 1 in april 2012 n currently living in

birmingham. please do let me know if anybody is interested in group study or

looking for a study partner. email me back. thanks

>

> aastha vasudeva

>

Hello there... I'm living in Bourne, Lincolnshire.... and I've just started to prepare for ORE 1 for april, is there somebody living close to this area who want to prepare for the exam???

hi all,

i m ashish ..i am preparing for ORE 1 for the one in april 2012,,,,,if any one in mumbai is appearing for the same and is interested in a systematic chapter/topic wise post reading discussion or solving EMQs ,,,please send a personalised email as the the group mail wud go unnoticed ,,,

thanx and all the best to all !!!

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

Hi, i also want to sit for the exam,do you think you can do this over skpe?if yes,can you add me?its cynthia.uzowulu2 From: "teenu.kaur@..." <teenu.kaur@...> Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 11:28 AM Subject: ORE part 1 study partner

Hi ,

I am going to appear for ore part 1 in september . I am looking for a study partner. I live in northampton.

Teenu

Guest guest

hey cynthia i am planning for sep as well .can i add u on skype ?shazia From: Kaykay <cynthia_kaykay@...>Subject: Re: ORE part 1 study partner" " < >Date: Tuesday, 22 May, 2012, 12:30 PM

Hi, i also want to sit for the exam,do you think you can do this over skpe?if yes,can you add me?its cynthia.uzowulu2 From: "teenu.kaur@..." <teenu.kaur@...> Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 11:28 AM Subject: ORE part 1 study partner

Hi ,

I am going to appear for ore part 1 in september . I am looking for a study partner. I live in northampton.

Teenu