RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: oxford handbook of applied dentals sciences

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't think you will be able to download the full latest version but you can buy it on Amazon, is not too expensive.From: Asima Zaheer <asimazaheer@...> Sent: Thu, 17 March, 2011 17:44:39Subject: oxford handbook of applied dentals sciences

hi members....

i need to download the BLUE BOOK(oxford handbook of applied dental sciences )from the internet..if any on has any clue of some website link for its free download,kindly tell me about that website...

thanx.

Guest guest

u can download it from gigapedia.orgregards,FahadFrom: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...> Sent: Thu, 17 March, 2011 10:56:23 PMSubject: Re: oxford handbook of applied dentals sciences

I don't think you will be able to download the full latest version but you can buy it on Amazon, is not too expensive.From: Asima Zaheer <asimazaheer@...> Sent: Thu, 17 March, 2011 17:44:39Subject: oxford handbook of applied dentals sciences

hi members....

i need to download the BLUE BOOK(oxford handbook of applied dental sciences )from the internet..if any on has any clue of some website link for its free download,kindly tell me about that website...

thanx.

Guest guest

hi evryonem abt 2 start with biochemistry.can u please tell me which books i shd definately reffer?From: Fahad Ghaffar <dr_fahadghaffar@...> Sent: Mon, 21 March, 2011 12:35:08 PMSubject: Re: oxford handbook of applied dentals sciences

u can download it from gigapedia.orgregards,FahadFrom: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...> Sent: Thu, 17 March, 2011 10:56:23 PMSubject: Re: oxford handbook of applied dentals sciences

hi members....

thanx.

Guest guest

I didnt study biochemistry at all...physiology covers a lot...Sincerely

LyudmylaFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>Subject: Re: oxford handbook of applied dentals sciences Date: Monday, 21 March, 2011, 13:53

hi evryonem abt 2 start with biochemistry.can u please tell me which books i shd definately reffer?From: Fahad Ghaffar <dr_fahadghaffar@...> Sent: Mon, 21 March, 2011 12:35:08 PMSubject: Re: oxford handbook of applied dentals sciences

hi members....

thanx.

Guest guest

hey lyudmylaso shd i skip biochemistry nd start wd physiology.i thought i shd cover bc first coz i dnt like studying it at all.so i shd switchover 2 physiology den.takecarekanikaFrom: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> Sent: Mon, 21 March, 2011 3:08:58

PMSubject: Re: oxford handbook of applied dentals sciences

I didnt study biochemistry at all...physiology covers a lot...Sincerely

LyudmylaFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>Subject: Re: oxford handbook of applied dentals sciences Date: Monday, 21 March, 2011, 13:53

hi members....

thanx.