RemedySpot.com

Re: Exam dates

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello MarcelaNo as fas as i know, im waiting for ore1 and still don't have any idea of the dates...kind regards Rosy NaranjoFrom: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...>Subject: Exam dates Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 4:54 AM

As far as I know, only next date for ORE2 has been posted. Have anyone waiting for ORE1 received the email about the next date?

Thanks

Good, we have to wait for ORE1 dates then. Hopefully they will let us know soon ;)

From: rosy naranjo <rosy_naranjo@...> Sent: Tue, 16 November, 2010 10:00:27Subject: Re: Exam dates

Hello MarcelaNo as fas as i know, im waiting for ore1 and still don't have any idea of the dates...kind regards Rosy Naranjo

From: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...>Subject: Exam dates Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 4:54 AM

As far as I know, only next date for ORE2 has been posted. Have anyone waiting for ORE1 received the email about the next date?

Thanks

Hi. I contacted the gdc yesterday, about the dates and payment for ORE 1. The dates will be posted on the egdc next year, around february. So for this year, dont worry to much. But I think its always good to keep an eye on it.Hope this helps.

Marcela <marcesanchezf@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Exam dates

Sent:

Tue, Nov 16, 2010 5:09:11 PM

Good, we have to wait for ORE1 dates then. Hopefully they will let us know soon ;)

From: rosy naranjo <rosy_naranjo@...> Sent: Tue, 16 November, 2010 10:00:27Subject: Re: Exam dates

Hello MarcelaNo as fas as i know, im waiting for ore1 and still don't have any idea of the dates...kind regards Rosy Naranjo

From: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...>Subject: Exam dates Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 4:54 AM

Thanks

thanks angelica..i was beginning to get worried about the ORE1 dates..

>

> Hi. I contacted the gdc yesterday, about the dates and payment for ORE 1. The

dates will be posted on the egdc next year, around february. So for this year,

dont worry to much. But I think its always good to keep an eye on it.

> Hope this helps.

>

thanks a lot for your helpful information... Kind regardsRosy Naranjo(by the way, your name sounds very latin, where are you from, im mexican)

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!!

I´m , Mexican. And I am joining the gruop today, I live in Sheffield,

UK. Does any one know about any study partner for ORE 1 in the area?? or

on-line??

Solis

verosolis@...

>

>

> From: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...>

> Subject: Exam dates

>

> Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 4:54 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> As far as I know, only next date for ORE2 has been posted. Have anyone

waiting for ORE1 received the email about the next date?

> Thanks

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

• 1 year later...

The GDC has said that they changed the booking system because candidates complained that with the old system candidates were missing out if they did not check their e-mails in time. Now you all are complaining about this system. If the GDC open the dates for the remaining part 2, it means that if anyone fails the exam they will have to wait another year or more to get a place. What we should be asking them to do is either increase the number of places( unlikely because of the number of phantom heads in the lab) or more realistic is to ask them to increase the frequency of the exam to every month. Lets be sensible about what we ask for and not let emotions cloud our thinking.Think what will be best for all candidates involved.Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>Sender: Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 17:47:04 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply Subject: Re: Re: prostho question/2nd opinion dear nisha could you justify the reasonFrom: Nisha Kulavoor <nishakulavoor@...>Oremutual < > Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012, 16:18Subject: Re: prostho question/2nd opinion A 50 year old male patient has a Class III jaw relationship with an anterior open bite. It is planned to restore his lower right second molar, which has suffered tooth wear and fracture, with an indirect restoration. This tooth has approximately 2mm of coronal height.What would be the most suitable approach to restore this tooth?A. Provide an adhesively retained gold onlayB. Provide a conventional full crownC. Increase the vertical dimension and provide a full crownD. Surgically crown lengthen and provide a gold crownE. Provide an adhesively retained ceramic onlayi think the answer is DNisha