Fruit Juice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wondering if water can b replaced by fruit juice. Has anyone used fruit juice 2

make water kefir? Thanks,

eco

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Guest guest

This should help you keep the fruit juice cold (preserves nutrients) while blending longer (which helps make the whole fruit juice as smooth in texture as possible). http://blenderlady.com/recipes/#Fruit%20JuiceAs far as losing nutrients while diluting with water, I am of the opinion that: 1) we need water anyway :-), and 2) since you are getting ALL of the nutrients that would have normally been tossed out with the fiber, it is probably six one, and half a dozen the other when comparing "true" juice to diluted Vitamix juice.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On Jul 27, 2012, at 11:30 PM, maxichick14 wrote:

I am used to the runny juice from a juicer, I have just bought a vitamix and have tried juice, but it is so much thicker, I realise it is because it has the whole fruit in the drink, if I add more water to make it less thick, will that work? And is it still good for me? Or because it has more water would I not get the same nutrition from the drink? Thank you for your help.