RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: ie prophylaxis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Khaleel

No regimen any more.Please have a look Dr.Hisham Almasry Lecture "Antibiotics"in the file area.SincerelyLyudmylaHuhley

From: khaleel ahamed <ka_almanar@...>Subject: ie prophylaxis Date: Tuesday, 15 June, 2010, 8:36

Whats the regime followed for IE prophylaxis in UK? is it still 3g amoxcyliin or the modified american regime of 2g?regards ka

Guest guest

Hi

According to the new NICE Guidelines, prophylactic antibiotic cover for IE not reqiured.

Kasundi

From: khaleel ahamed <ka_almanar@...> Sent: Tue, June 15, 2010 8:36:59 AMSubject: ie prophylaxis

Whats the regime followed for IE prophylaxis in UK? is it still 3g amoxcyliin or the modified american regime of 2g?regards ka

Guest guest

Hello everyone for helping and posting very usefull information.Thanks alot.Can you please help me in finding the answers of these questions?

1. Causes of recession in children?

2. What would be material of choice for direct MOD upper right molar?

3. Luting systems in Fixed Prosthodontics?

4. Advantages and disadvantages of non-metal post systems:

5. Advantages v/s disadvantages of retaining lower 3 as abutment in complete denture.

6. Methods of repair of # of porcelain restoration directly in patients:

7. What methods are available to increase retention of amalgam core in non-vital molar tooth?

8. Method of measuring OVD in dentate patient:

9. How might you assess the pulpal response of a molar tooth with full gold crown in situ?

I have read people are mentioning about some blue and pink books,what are these for and kindly i am not aware of Dr Hisham,have heard about his lectures and all on this forum.will somebody mind informing me?

Thanks once again.

Regards

Hina

From: huhley2006@...Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 01:43:45 -0700Subject: Re: ie prophylaxis

Hi Khaleel

No regimen any more.Please have a look Dr.Hisham Almasry Lecture "Antibiotics"in the file area.SincerelyLyudmylaHuhley

From: khaleel ahamed <ka_almanar >Subject: ie prophylaxis Date: Tuesday, 15 June, 2010, 8:36

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

Guest guest

Hi Sabreena, refer page 124 Medical problems in dentistry.

Prophylaxis is no longer needed.

Regards

Rani

From: farheenzeeshan11 <farheenzeeshan11@...>Subject: Re: IE prophylaxis Date: Saturday, 7 July, 2012, 10:46 PM

hi sabrena IE prophylaxis is no more given to the pts as far as i know>> Pt has murmur?does he require IE prophylaxis...???? > > Regards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhone>