RemedySpot.com

Re: Showering is worse for me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I used to feel more attacked after a shower...I don't think it's that rare..don't know as it diidn't stop me but I've heard that prob.before from othersFrom: "helpnynow@..." <helpnynow@...>Bird Mites Newsgroup <bird mites >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 6:02:55 AMSubject: Showering is worse for me

I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks. But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.What do I do? Do I shower less often?Thanks for any advice,JessSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®------------------------------------

Guest guest

I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a long course of anti-fungal meds to get rid of foot fungus, the biting stopped and he no longer has fungus on his feet. We now take timed showers of no longer than 4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites. They say in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that actually helps too. Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin that is mean to protect us from bacterial infections on the skin. Can't express how important that is. Showering is worse for meI have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks. But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.What do I do? Do I shower less often?Thanks for any advice,JessSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®------------------------------------

Guest guest

I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. mentioned detxoing, and it is that which helped me along with the antifungals. At that time I was trading one toxin for another and so progress was slow. I do have thoughts on hot water and the fungus issue.

Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160 degrees, they can breed all sorts of nasties that can leach out everytime you turn the hot water on. In my own situation, the hot water tank and the CA were located at ground zero for our water leaks in that house. I couldn't go near the shower or hot water without breaking into hundreds of lesions. Do I think it was bacterial? Can't say for sure, but I do consider it. it was all so confusing in that time period because i was getting mites off of me and could identify them through a scope but couldn't get an ID to save my life. In a situation like that (where you might consider the water heater), moving may not be a bad idea. But the main problem will still exist, your "stuff" and you.

Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites?? In the regard of birdmites, you simply will not get rid of them off of you if you cannot get rid of them in the environment. In that sense I agree with Tim in that your problem if it is birdmites will not resolve without killing them. What I experienced after them was Lyme and morgellons.

Frito

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AMSubject: Re: Showering is worse for me

I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a long course of anti-fungal meds to get rid of foot fungus, the biting stopped and he no longer has fungus on his feet. We now take timed showers of no longer than 4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites. They say in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that actually helps too. Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin that is mean to protect us from bacterial infections on the skin. Can't express how important that is. Showering is worse for meI have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks. But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments

so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.What do I do? Do I shower less often?Thanks for any advice,JessSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®------------ --------- --------- ------

Guest guest

If this is a mite we are talking about, I found the Arm & Hammer bathroom spray cleaner with Bleach did amazing things to rid them of any tile areas, especially the shower. There are those negative feelings one might have about Bleach, but you won't have to use it for long.

For moving, I would suggest packing items in garbage bags inside of new boxes (cheapest ones I found are . Add a mothball to each bag and some baking soda or borax powder. Leave things in boxes (in storage or garage if you can) for 4 months. Only bring things with you that you have washed. Continue to vacuum and treat your new environment as you did your old one for a while so that it doesn't get out of control.

If you have a car, pay special attention to it. Use lysol there often, or the insecticides listed on this website. The people at "DoYourOwnPestControl.com" are very helpful too. They have a product called Cyonara that many people have used with good results. You won't need a lot of it. Cedarcide is the best non-toxic route but is expensive.

It may seem odd to be doing things in the environment that are toxic, while trying to work from within to be more healthy, but IMO, the shorter the duration of the seige, the better health you will be in for the long haul.

good luck!

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 10:49:18 AMSubject: Re: Showering is worse for me

I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. mentioned detxoing, and it is that which helped me along with the antifungals. At that time I was trading one toxin for another and so progress was slow. I do have thoughts on hot water and the fungus issue.

Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160 degrees, they can breed all sorts of nasties that can leach out everytime you turn the hot water on. In my own situation, the hot water tank and the CA were located at ground zero for our water leaks in that house. I couldn't go near the shower or hot water without breaking into hundreds of lesions. Do I think it was bacterial? Can't say for sure, but I do consider it. it was all so confusing in that time period because i was getting mites off of me and could identify them through a scope but couldn't get an ID to save my life. In a situation like that (where you might consider the water heater), moving may not be a bad idea. But the main problem will still exist, your "stuff" and you.

Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites?? In the regard of birdmites, you simply will not get rid of them off of you if you cannot get rid of them in the environment. In that sense I agree with Tim in that your problem if it is birdmites will not resolve without killing them. What I experienced after them was Lyme and morgellons.

Frito

From: "Goldstein@ comcast.net" <Goldstein@ comcast.net>bird mitesSent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AMSubject: Re: Showering is worse for me

I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a long course of anti-fungal meds to get rid of foot fungus, the biting stopped and he no longer has fungus on his feet. We now take timed showers of no longer than 4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites. They say in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that actually helps too. Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin that is mean to protect us from bacterial infections on the skin. Can't express how important that is. Showering is worse for meI have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks. But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments

so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.What do I do? Do I shower less often?Thanks for any advice,JessSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®------------ --------- --------- ------

Guest guest

what I meant to say is that the cheapest boxes I found for packing are the 5 pack of file boxes at Staples or Office Depot. The cheap ones are a little flimsy for file boxes, but work fine for packing.

From: Noreen <couldbebetter@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 12:21:27 PMSubject: Re: Showering is worse for me

If this is a mite we are talking about, I found the Arm & Hammer bathroom spray cleaner with Bleach did amazing things to rid them of any tile areas, especially the shower. There are those negative feelings one might have about Bleach, but you won't have to use it for long.

For moving, I would suggest packing items in garbage bags inside of new boxes (cheapest ones I found are . Add a mothball to each bag and some baking soda or borax powder. Leave things in boxes (in storage or garage if you can) for 4 months. Only bring things with you that you have washed. Continue to vacuum and treat your new environment as you did your old one for a while so that it doesn't get out of control.

If you have a car, pay special attention to it. Use lysol there often, or the insecticides listed on this website. The people at "DoYourOwnPestControl.com" are very helpful too. They have a product called Cyonara that many people have used with good results. You won't need a lot of it. Cedarcide is the best non-toxic route but is expensive.

It may seem odd to be doing things in the environment that are toxic, while trying to work from within to be more healthy, but IMO, the shorter the duration of the seige, the better health you will be in for the long haul.

good luck!

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 10:49:18 AMSubject: Re: Showering is worse for me

Frito

From: "Goldstein@ comcast.net" <Goldstein@ comcast.net>bird mitesSent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AMSubject: Re: Showering is worse for me

Guest guest

Thank you for that info, . I had no idea and kept using the hottest I could handle just to kill the mites. Haven't tried it warm, it's probably going to feel awfully cold to me.Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Goldstein@...Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 16:44:23 +0000 (UTC)<bird mites >Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a long course of anti-fungal meds to get rid of foot fungus, the biting stopped and he no longer has fungus on his feet. We now take timed showers of no longer than 4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites. They say in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that actually helps too. Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin that is mean to protect us from bacterial infections on the skin. Can't express how important that is. Showering is worse for meI have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks. But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.What do I do? Do I shower less often?Thanks for any advice,JessSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®------------------------------------

Guest guest

I actually disagree. Dr s 's whole protocol is detoxing and not taking on any

new ones. That is why she suggests stuff like eating organic. For me i believe

m and bird mites are one condition but i honestly don't know the answer and

neither does anyone else. We know so little about so to say they are related or

not is only a matter of opinion. I honestly don't know the right path for

someone else but i know the wrong path.

On Tue Jun 1st, 2010 1:49 PM EDT fritolay66 wrote:

>I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it.  mentioned

detxoing, and it is that which helped me along with the antifungals.  At that

time I was trading one toxin for another and so progress was slow.  I do have

thoughts on hot water and the fungus issue.

>

>Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160 degrees,

they can breed all sorts of nasties that can leach out everytime you turn the

hot water on.  In my own situation, the hot water tank and the CA were located

at ground zero for our water leaks in that house.  I couldn't go near the shower

or hot water without breaking into hundreds of lesions.  Do I think it was

bacterial?  Can't say for sure, but I do consider it. it was all so confusing in

that time period because i was getting mites off of me and could identify them

through a scope but couldn't get an ID to save my life.  In a situation like

that (where you might consider the water heater), moving may not be a bad idea. 

But the main problem will still exist, your " stuff " and you.

>

>Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites??  In the

regard of birdmites, you simply will not get rid of them off of you if you

cannot get rid of them in the environment.  In that sense I agree with Tim in

that your problem if it is birdmites will not resolve without killing them. 

What I experienced after them was Lyme and morgellons.

>

>Frito

>

>

>

>

>________________________________

>From: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM

>Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me

>

>I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a long

course of anti-fungal meds to get rid of foot fungus, the biting stopped and he

no longer has fungus on his feet.  We now take timed showers of no longer than 4

minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with those scratchy

little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites.  They say in Ayurvedic

medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that actually helps

too.  Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin that is mean to protect

us from bacterial infections on the skin.  Can't express how important that is. 

>

>

>

> Showering is worse for me

>

>

>

>I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.

>Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I

didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have

felt in weeks.

>

>But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like if

I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or

so if I can afford it.

>

>Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that could

be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in

coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.

>

>What do I do? Do I shower less often?

>

>Thanks for any advice,

>Jess

>Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

>

>------------ --------- --------- ------

>

>

Guest guest

I am confused. What was there to disagree with? I know what Dr. S's protocol is about nor did I state my beliefs, I related my experience in hopes it would be helpful, whether the reader interprets an agreement or not is quite up to them. In the case of birdmites, I can't be any clearer, you will have to engage in something toxic, whether au naturel or not in order to rid them from the environment. You can choose to fight them au naturel which takes a certain vigilance in which at that time I was ill and trying to still work. (And considering the time frame it takes to go that route, and the total cost as compared to what we did this time), I think clearly, my own experience for us most definately predates the birdmite infestation and biting to the development in my son and I of Lyme and Bartonella, I suspect a rickettsia, and fungal infections to morgellons. Just my own experience if it helps

anyone. Its not offered as for what the person is to do about their own situation unless they ask. The only thing in our experience that predates any of these occurences is water intrusion in the house and mold. I do know my son developed a bulls eye rash from one of those birdmites bites in the beginning. It was one of the largest I have ever seen. I had diffuse erythema migrans from the constant biting. Coincidence or not? Don't care at this point, and although I absolutely think Dr. S's protocol is as you say, sometimes life happens. I refuse to muck around this second time like I did the first time. If you have birdmites in the environment you must get rid of them first before anything else will get better and this is a concurrent process with everything else. And that means doing things and changing things that are healthier for your body along with getting rid of the birdmites.

Nor have I denied there is a connection to attraction. It obviously exists. Its a no brainer, but it isn't the only factor and neither is a concurrent fungal infection. Its the second time around for us, and we got rid of them again in our environment using toxic pesticides and with very little side effects. In fact, none and I attribute that to the changes Dr. H initiated in our health behaviour and exposures. I think the whole process took about three weeks for the pesticides to fully work. I have checked the access points and cannot find new ones. Our skin is still healing from the bites we incurred and Morgellons and Lyme certainly haven't gone away with them. Meaning to us personally that it is what they leave behind. For whatever its worth to anybody else.

And to summarize by saying you don't know the right path but you do know the wrong path? Its a contradiction of words and ideology. If you cannot say what morgellons is with certainty how would you know which path is right or wrong? Especially when you mix an environmental parasite like birdmites in the mix? Extremely judgemental and harsh to include it in your post to me.

Take very good care.

From: <danielwalker94949@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, June 2, 2010 12:03:39 AMSubject: Re: Showering is worse for me

I actually disagree. Dr s 's whole protocol is detoxing and not taking on any new ones. That is why she suggests stuff like eating organic. For me i believe m and bird mites are one condition but i honestly don't know the answer and neither does anyone else. We know so little about so to say they are related or not is only a matter of opinion. I honestly don't know the right path for someone else but i know the wrong path.On Tue Jun 1st, 2010 1:49 PM EDT fritolay66 wrote:>I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. mentioned detxoing, and it is that which helped me along with the antifungals. At that time I was trading one toxin for another and so progress was slow. I do have thoughts on hot water and the fungus issue.>>Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160 degrees, they can breed all sorts of nasties that can leach out everytime you turn

the hot water on. In my own situation, the hot water tank and the CA were located at ground zero for our water leaks in that house. I couldn't go near the shower or hot water without breaking into hundreds of lesions. Do I think it was bacterial? Can't say for sure, but I do consider it. it was all so confusing in that time period because i was getting mites off of me and could identify them through a scope but couldn't get an ID to save my life. In a situation like that (where you might consider the water heater), moving may not be a bad idea. But the main problem will still exist, your "stuff" and you.>>Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites?? In the regard of birdmites, you simply will not get rid of them off of you if you cannot get rid of them in the environment. In that sense I agree with Tim in that your problem if it is birdmites will not resolve

without killing them. What I experienced after them was Lyme and morgellons.>>Frito>>>>>________________________________>From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>bird mites >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM>Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me>> >I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a long course of anti-fungal meds to get rid of foot fungus, the biting stopped and he no longer

has fungus on his feet. We now take timed showers of no longer than 4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites. They say in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that actually helps too. Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin that is mean to protect us from bacterial infections on the skin. Can't express how important that is. >>>> Showering is worse for me>>>>I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.>Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks. >>But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.>>Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in

coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.>>What do I do? Do I shower less often?>>Thanks for any advice,>Jess>Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®>>------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Guest guest

Frito Your experience is like mine other than a second infestaiton however I

never moved. To me there is a obvious link to these creatures be it the mite or

the springtails infesting and infecting me, like you with lyme and

co-infections. Controlling with pesticides is a must for me as well, where less

habitation is now than god. I also found myself to be a large part of the

environment, meaning I also had to treat myself, and as all know for me sulfur

and mms1 baths and spray, natural soaps, was key for improvement. Let me add

diet exercise now that i can and supplements also were important. Treatment for

my home for mold was part of this process to, again the mms1 came into play.

There is something very wrong with the environment for this to happen that I do

know, what that is speculation. However I must say as a farm girl form the south

the insects are changing and seeing more and different species.

>

> >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. 

mentioned detxoing, and it is that which helped me along with the antifungals. 

At that time I was trading one toxin for another and so progress was slow.  I

do have thoughts on hot water and the fungus issue.

> >

> >Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160

degrees, they can breed all sorts of nasties that can leach out everytime you

turn the hot water on.  In my own situation, the hot water tank and the CA were

located at ground zero for our water leaks in that house.  I couldn't go near

the shower or hot water without breaking into hundreds of lesions.  Do I think

it was bacterial?  Can't say for sure, but I do consider it. it was all so

confusing in that time period because i was getting mites off of me and could

identify them through a scope but couldn't get an ID to save my life.  In a

situation like that (where you might consider the water heater), moving may not

be a bad idea.  But the main problem will still exist, your " stuff " and you.

> >

> >Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites??  In

the regard of birdmites, you simply will not get rid of them off of you if you

> >

> >Frito

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >________________________________

> >From: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

> >bird mites

> >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM

> >Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me

> >

> > 

> >I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a long

no longer has fungus on his feet.  We now take timed showers of no longer than

4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with those

scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites.  They say in

Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that

actually helps too.  Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin that is

mean to protect us from bacterial infections on the skin.  Can't express how

important that is. 

> >

> >

> >

> > Showering is worse for me

> >

> >

> >

> >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.

> >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I

felt in weeks.

> >

> >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like

if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days

or so if I can afford it.

> >

> >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that

could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up

in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.

> >

> >What do I do? Do I shower less often?

> >

> >Thanks for any advice,

> >Jess

> >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> >

> >------------ --------- --------- ------

> >

> >

Guest guest

Forgot to add showering made mine worst to, until using lye soaps lotion and

spraying the shower down with mms1, and treating all drains. I had used vinegar

in drains then bleach and then mms1, now using homemade enzyme.

>

> >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. 

> >

> >Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160

> >

> >Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites??  In

> >

> >Frito

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >________________________________

> >From: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

> >bird mites

> >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM

> >Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me

> >

> > 

> >I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a long

no longer has fungus on his feet.  We now take timed showers of no longer than

4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with those

scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites.  They say in

Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that

important that is. 

> >

> >

> >

> > Showering is worse for me

> >

> >

> >

> >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.

> >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I

felt in weeks.

> >

> >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like

if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days

> >

> >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that

could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up

> >

> >What do I do? Do I shower less often?

> >

> >Thanks for any advice,

> >Jess

> >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> >

> >------------ --------- --------- ------

> >

> >

Guest guest

suppose to be thank god not than god:) typo

> >

> > >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. 

> > >

> > >Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160

> > >

> > >Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites??  In

> > >

> > >Frito

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >________________________________

> > >From: " Goldstein@ " <Goldstein@>

> > >bird mites

> > >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM

> > >Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me

> > >

> > > 

> > >I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a

long course of anti-fungal meds to get rid of foot fungus, the biting stopped

and he no longer has fungus on his feet.  We now take timed showers of no

longer than 4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with

those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites.  They say

in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that

important that is. 

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Showering is worse for me

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.

> > >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that

I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have

felt in weeks.

> > >

> > >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like

> > >

> > >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that

> > >

> > >What do I do? Do I shower less often?

> > >

> > >Thanks for any advice,

> > >Jess

> > >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> > >

> > >------------ --------- --------- ------

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Yes, getting rid of the birdmites must be a concurrent endeavor with everything else. To concentrate on one facet is just a damn waste of time, effort, and money. Not only that, but in the infestation/infection, how could one seperate themselves and treat only themselves? With improvement in self comes improvement of environment, and with improvement of environment comes improvement of self. Absolute no brainer and something I have been saying for years.

You realize that birdmites and collembola occur in the same setting and often together. And additonally, collembola attract trombiculid mites. In the samples I sent to K State, there were also collembola present at about a ratio of 30 to one and there was definately another mites besides D. Gallinae. These others were feeding on each other.

Thank you for your input, it is appreciated. Off to job hunting....wish me luck!!!

Frito

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, June 2, 2010 8:12:41 AMSubject: Re: Showering is worse for me

Frito Your experience is like mine other than a second infestaiton however I never moved. To me there is a obvious link to these creatures be it the mite or the springtails infesting and infecting me, like you with lyme and co-infections. Controlling with pesticides is a must for me as well, where less habitation is now than god. I also found myself to be a large part of the environment, meaning I also had to treat myself, and as all know for me sulfur and mms1 baths and spray, natural soaps, was key for improvement. Let me add diet exercise now that i can and supplements also were important. Treatment for my home for mold was part of this process to, again the mms1 came into play. There is something very wrong with the environment for this to happen that I do know, what that is speculation. However I must say as a farm girl form the south the insects are changing and seeing more and different species. > > >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. mentioned detxoing, and it is that which helped me along with the antifungals. At that time I was trading one toxin for another and so progress

was slow. I do have thoughts on hot water and the fungus issue.> >> >Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160 degrees, they can breed all sorts of nasties that can leach out everytime you turn the hot water on. In my own situation, the hot water tank and the CA were located at ground zero for our water leaks in that house.  I couldn't go near the shower or hot water without breaking into hundreds of lesions. Do I think it was bacterial? Can't say for sure, but I do consider it. it was all so confusing in that time period because i was getting mites off of me and could identify them through a scope but couldn't get an ID to save my life. In a situation like that (where you might consider the water heater), moving may not be a bad idea. But the main problem will still exist, your "stuff" and you.> >> >Jess, I am

unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites?? In the regard of birdmites, you simply will not get rid of them off of you if you cannot get rid of them in the environment. In that sense I agree with Tim in that your problem if it is birdmites will not resolve without killing them. What I experienced after them was Lyme and morgellons.> >> >Frito> >> >> >> >> >________________________________> >From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>> >bird mites > >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM> >Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me> >> > > >I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband

took a long course of anti-fungal meds to get rid of foot fungus, the biting stopped and he no longer has fungus on his feet. We now take timed showers of no longer than 4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites. They say in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that actually helps too. Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin that is mean to protect us from bacterial infections on the skin. Can't express how important that is. > >> >> >> > Showering is worse for me> >> >> >> >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.> >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks. > >> >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to

swarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.> >> >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.> >> >What do I do? Do I shower less often?> >> >Thanks for any advice,> >Jess> >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®> >> >------------ --------- --------- ------> >> >

Guest guest

Marie, why do some of my posts appear with all those A's within the text? Is that a glitch or is it something with my computer, or???

Frito

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, June 2, 2010 8:24:06 AMSubject: Re: Showering is worse for me

suppose to be thank god not than god:) typo> > > > >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. mentioned detxoing, and it is that which helped me along with the antifungals. At that time I was trading one toxin for another and so progress was slow. I do have thoughts on hot water and the fungus issue.> > >> > >Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160 degrees, they can breed all sorts of nasties that can leach out everytime you turn the hot water on. In my own situation, the hot water tank and the CA were located at ground zero for our water leaks in that house.  I couldn't go near the shower or hot water without breaking into hundreds of lesions. Do I think it was bacterial? Can't say for sure, but I do consider it. it was all so

confusing in that time period because i was getting mites off of me and could identify them through a scope but couldn't get an ID to save my life. In a situation like that (where you might consider the water heater), moving may not be a bad idea. But the main problem will still exist, your "stuff" and you.> > >> > >Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites?? In the regard of birdmites, you simply will not get rid of them off of you if you cannot get rid of them in the environment. In that sense I agree with Tim in that your problem if it is birdmites will not resolve without killing them. What I experienced after them was Lyme and morgellons.> > >> > >Frito> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >________________________________> > >From: "Goldstein@"

<Goldstein@>> > >bird mites > > >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM> > >Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me> > >> > > > > >I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a long course of anti-fungal meds to get rid of foot fungus, the biting stopped and he no longer has fungus on his feet. We now take timed showers of no longer than 4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites. They say in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that actually helps too. Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin that is mean to protect us

from bacterial infections on the skin. Can't express how important that is. > > >> > >> > >> > > Showering is worse for me> > >> > >> > >> > >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.> > >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks. > > >> > >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.> > >> > >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in coconut oil, and they still came

even if just to drown in the oil.> > >> > >What do I do? Do I shower less often?> > >> > >Thanks for any advice,> > >Jess> > >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®> > >> > >------------ --------- --------- ------> > >> > >

Guest guest

I had read or heard somewhere that if you moved out of your house and left an infested home unoccupied for 9 months, that the bird mites without a blood feed would die. What I read was in regards to bird mites, but do you have any idea how long collembola can live without food? And then you have other types of mites too and one wonders how long it has to be of not getting a blood feed before they die.I'm so sorry you are dealing with this Frito once again. Showering is worse for me> >> >> >> >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.> >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks. > >> >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began toswarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.> >> >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.> >> >What do I do? Do I shower less often?> >> >Thanks for any advice,> >Jess> >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®> >> >------------ --------- --------- ------> >> >

Guest guest

Hope,My daughter lived in Arkansas for 6 years and I used to go visit for extended stays. I've never seen such large insects in all my life. Are they getting bigger? But you are also seeing different types of bugs? Showering is worse for me> > >> > >> > >> > >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.> > >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks. > > >> > >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.> > >> > >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.> > >> > >What do I do? Do I shower less often?> > >> > >Thanks for any advice,> > >Jess> > >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®> > >> > >------------ --------- --------- ------> > >> > >

Guest guest

I have found sometimes when the post are sent from my email they do that, or a

copy and paste. Are you posting directly from the group or your email?

> > >

> > > >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. 

mentioned detxoing, and it is that which helped me along with the

antifungals.  At that time I was trading one toxin for another and so

progress was slow.  I do have thoughts on hot water and the fungus issue.

> > > >

> > > >Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160

turn the hot water on.  In my own situation, the hot water tank and the CA

were located at ground zero for our water leaks in that house.  I couldn't

go near the shower or hot water without breaking into hundreds of lesions. 

Do I think it was bacterial?  Can't say for sure, but I do consider it. it

was all so confusing in that time period because i was getting mites off of me

and could identify them through a scope but couldn't get an ID to save my

life.  In a situation like that (where you might consider the water heater),

moving may not be a bad idea.  But the main problem will still exist, your

" stuff " and you.

> > > >

> > > >Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites?? 

In the regard of birdmites, you simply will not get rid of them off of you if

you cannot get rid of them in the environment.  In that sense I agree with

Tim in that your problem if it is birdmites will not resolve without killing

them.  What I experienced after them was Lyme and morgellons.

> > > >

> > > >Frito

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >________________________________

> > > >From: " Goldstein@ " <Goldstein@>

> > > >bird mites

> > > >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM

> > > >Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me

> > > >

> > > > 

> > > >I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a

those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites.  They

say in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and

that actually helps too.  Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin

that is mean to protect us from bacterial infections on the skin.  Can't

express how important that is. 

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Showering is worse for me

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.

> > > >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad,

that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I

have felt in weeks.

> > > >

> > > >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me

like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3

days or so if I can afford it.

> > > >

> > > >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that

> > > >

> > > >What do I do? Do I shower less often?

> > > >

> > > >Thanks for any advice,

> > > >Jess

> > > >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> > > >

> > > >------------ --------- --------- ------

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

I don't know if Morgellons and birdmites are the same thing and suspect they are not. I think the bird mites are just a vector as would be a mosquito or midge or any other biting insect, except that mites are quorum sensing and come in a vast group. That is their evolutionary path to survive. What they carry is another thing. So my experience is like Fritos experience and I do believe you have to do something that is toxic to get rid of the mites in the environment. Mainly because they are so difficult, so beyond most of our understanding of how they survive and hide. They are a real mystery and enigma. I don't know of anyone who was able to totally get rid of them out of their environment without using something toxic. We had all the same infections and co-infections as Frito. Some people seem to get more co-infections than others. Perhaps some people have latent infections too, that spring up later on when a person's immunity is down. I believe Dr. Staninger says not to use ammonia or bleach. I've used both extensively in the past, and Windex which is ammonia D. I don't regret it one bit and it may have contributed to my lowered immunity, true, but there was no way to get these buggers out of the environment. Because of things Zoe has said, I'm wondering if it is possible to get rid of mites by doing Dr. S's protocol using the FAR infrared, etc., without ridding of the mites. I wonder if that is something she has not been able to grasp in her treatment protocol. Only time will tell or talking to her directly. Does anyone know out there who has spoken to her what her opinion is on that? I wouldn't personally mess with that, and just do what you intuitively beleive to be correct. Trust yourself. There may be no one out there who treats who has 100% of the correct picture for us individually. Showering is worse for me>>>>I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.>Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks. >>But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.>>Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up incoconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.>>What do I do? Do I shower less often?>>Thanks for any advice,>Jess>Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®>>------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Guest guest

Frito Good Luck on the job hunt, times are way to hard. Your writing and

perception is so close to my parallel, all I can say is wow. Absolutely these

creatures thrive together and even feast on one another. That makes

extermination even harder, they have their own eco-system if you will. My

infestation was a multitude of insects like you. Mites, springtails, and fungal

gnats. Mind you this is the visible part of this infestation, infection. Really

do hope you have good luck with the job hunt. Marie

> >

> > >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. 

> > >

> > >Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160

" stuff " and you.

> > >

> > >Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites?? 

> > >

> > >Frito

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >________________________________

> > >From: " Goldstein@ " <Goldstein@>

> > >bird mites

> > >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM

> > >Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me

> > >

> > > 

> > >I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Showering is worse for me

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.

> > >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that

I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have

felt in weeks.

> > >

> > >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like

> > >

> > >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that

> > >

> > >What do I do? Do I shower less often?

> > >

> > >Thanks for any advice,

> > >Jess

> > >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> > >

> > >------------ --------- --------- ------

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Both the species are strange and the sizes bigger. Plus many of the

beneficial species are fewer it seems. And of course in the south they do grow

bigger:)

>

>

> > >

>

>

> > > >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it.Â

mentioned detxoing, and it is that which helped me along with the antifungals.Â

At that time I was trading one toxin for another and so progress was slow. I

>

>

> > > >

>

>

turn the hot water on. In my own situation, the hot water tank and the CA

go near the shower or hot water without breaking into hundreds of lesions. Do

I think it was bacterial? Can't say for sure, but I do consider it. it was

all so confusing in that time period because i was getting mites off of me and

could identify them through a scope but couldn't get an ID to save my life.Â

In a situation like that (where you might consider the water heater), moving may

not be a bad idea. But the main problem will still exist, your " stuff " and

you.

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites??Â

you cannot get rid of them in the environment. In that sense I agree with Tim

in that your problem if it is birdmites will not resolve without killing them.Â

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >Frito

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> > > >bird mites

>

>

>

>

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >Â

>

>

and he no longer has fungus on his feet. We now take timed showers of no

those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites. They say

in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that

actually helps too. Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin that is

mean to protect us from bacterial infections on the skin. Can't express how

important that is.Â

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >

>

>

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >

>

>

>

>

that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I

have felt in weeks.

>

>

> > > >

>

>

like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that

>

>

> > > >

>

>

>

>

> > > >

>

>

>

>

> > > >Jess

>

>

>

>

> > > >

>

>

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > >

Guest guest

Lynn In the beginning I used every chemical known to man it seemed, still use

chemicals outside now for prevention. I had little luck with chemicals until I

tried bifen. The chemical companies now recommend cyonara for springtails,

cyonara is also listed for mites. Still like the bifen best personally.

My biggest problem was after the visible bugs were gone inside I kept getting

bites, and so kept treatment of the environment, which with no doubt made me

sicker. The infestation then was more me, my body scalp ect not the environment.

Point, except outside if no visible insects, and all chance of cycle is broken I

would stick to natural inside for prevention. g all caracks and crevices

with Diatomaceous Earth Natural Insecticide Products with Pyrethrum. I must

stress the luck I have had with activated mms in rooms, this takes weeks will

not happen over night. Once I get some money ahead I would like to try the

patches. I have 30 years of supply with sodium chlorite so for now that is much

more feasible.

> > > >

> > > > >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. 

> > > > >

> > > > >Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160

" stuff " and you.

> > > > >

> > > > >Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have

birdmites??  In the regard of birdmites, you simply will not get rid of them

off of you if you cannot get rid of them in the environment.  In that sense I

agree with Tim in that your problem if it is birdmites will not resolve without

killing them.  What I experienced after them was Lyme and morgellons.

> > > > >

> > > > >Frito

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >________________________________

> > > > >From: " Goldstein@ " <Goldstein@>

> > > > >bird mites

> > > > >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM

> > > > >Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me

> > > > >

> > > > > 

> > > > >I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Showering is worse for me

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.

> > > > >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad,

have felt in weeks.

> > > > >

> > > > >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me

> > > > >

> > > > >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure

that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked

them up in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.

> > > > >

> > > > >What do I do? Do I shower less often?

> > > > >

> > > > >Thanks for any advice,

> > > > >Jess

> > > > >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> > > > >

> > > > >------------ --------- --------- ------

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

hi Again Lynn,Tough week for you...with the buggggs...Do you have any echinacia for Your infection....i know what you mean with the creeps going under the fingernails...had one thought of putting some garlic up Your nose...Like a fairly big clove in each nostril...When people have hemmorhoids sometimes they put a clove of garlic in the rectum...only thing is You wouldn't want it to get stuck in your nose(like my niece thought She was fuuny when She was 10 yrs. old and put pussywillows up Her nose and had to go to ER )...Just a whole clove....maybe leave it in while awake for a couple of hours..kinda weird idea but might work...maybe having the worms come out is part of Your cleansing process...i think the bugggssss are more active this time a year.....Hugs,Rose...Lime juice is very good

for thinning mucous...juice of 2 limes,1/3 teaspoon of cayenne,16 oz water,sweetener whatever you like,drink to your tolerance...take 3000 mg vit C and good amount of echinacia...extra garlic on everything..(think you have a strong tummy?)From: Lynn <torpedolynn@...>bird mites Sent: Sat, June 5, 2010 6:18:38 PMSubject: Re: Showering is worse for me

We have ants comming in and it takes to much Orange to kill the big ones. Funny the wasp die quicker. I was contemplating what to use inside to keep them out. My husband is going to buy a boarder spray for outside. I have diametious earth. Will try the on the boarder around the house. See what happens. Sense the wheather turned hoter I am not getting in bed some hard biters and fast butt runners. They went across the bum but not in. Yesterday a bowel movement looked like it had worms in it. Not posititve what I saw though. Only seen that once in my life when my kid sister had worms and we all had to take worm medicine.

I wanted to use cedarcide PCO for my lawn and outer walls for ant and wasp control. It worked so well last year. But their prices went through the roof. I could have sworn January of last year I only pain aroun 25 dollar to 35 for a quart of PCO, but not 75 for the same amount. I guess I have to be wroung about the price. Unless the really did increase to more than double the price. Have to dig through all my paper work to find my pay receite for back than. Just to be sure.

I had been real sick after I got my phone line repaired. I am still sneeze and spitting snius plem with dark clots of blood. The phlem is clear. I sneezed in the shower and used my wash cloth for to blow my nose. I sprayed it with vinagar and rinsed with really hot hot water. Next day. Little white things on the red wash clothe. I treated it again with this and that. Next day more of the white things more clindar. Than the third day even more. And longer and bigger. I grabbed the biggest one and pulled it out and it desolved into my finder under my finger nail. Even though alot of finger was holding on to it. It seem to desolve up into the finger nail. I sprayed the heck out of my finger and wash cloth with Proxide and than vinagar. Did laundry and hope the wash cloth is finally cured. Sense the sinus infection I get squirming way up in the nose. I have been irragating with Alkalol. Than Coconut oil. Oh last night I did a tiny amount of sea salt to see

if that would help. I am treating it with kit gloves trying not to cause more bleeding. I think the bugs are attracted to the fresh blood deep up in my sinuses.

In Light Lynn

> > > > >

> > > > > >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. mentioned detxoing, and it is that which helped me along with the antifungals. At that time I was trading one toxin for another and so progress was slow. I do have thoughts on hot water and the fungus issue.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on 160 degrees, they can breed all sorts of nasties that can leach out everytime you turn the hot water on. In my own situation, the hot water tank and the CA were located at ground zero for our water leaks in that house.  I couldn't go near the shower or hot water without breaking into hundreds of lesions. Do I think it was bacterial? Can't say for sure, but I do consider it. it was all so confusing in that time period because i was getting mites off of me and could identify them through a scope but couldn't get an ID to save my life. In a situation like that (where you might consider the water heater), moving may not be a bad idea. But the main problem will still exist, your "stuff" and you.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites?? In the regard of birdmites, you simply will not get rid of them off of you if you cannot get rid of them in the environment. In that sense I agree with Tim in that your problem if it is birdmites will not resolve without killing them. What I experienced after them was Lyme and morgellons.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Frito

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >________________________________

> > > > > >From: "Goldstein@" <Goldstein@>

> > > > > >bird mites

> > > > > >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM

> > > > > >Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me

> > > > > >

> > > > > >ÂÂ

> > > > > >I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband took a long course of anti-fungal meds to get rid of foot fungus, the biting stopped and he no longer has fungus on his feet. We now take timed showers of no longer than 4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body with those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites. They say in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm and that actually helps too. Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the skin that is mean to protect us from bacterial infections on the skin. Can't express how important that is.ÂÂ

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Showering is worse for me

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the mites.

> > > > > >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite activity I have felt in weeks.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in another 3 days or so if I can afford it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I soaked them up in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the oil.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >What do I do? Do I shower less often?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Thanks for any advice,

> > > > > >Jess

> > > > > >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> > > > > >

> > > > > >------------ --------- --------- ------

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

Lynn Here are some of the the natural killers and deterrent I have used for ants

before. I have also used the homemade enzyme mixed with fels naptha and poured

on the ant hill. I use coffee grounds around the peach tree and apple trees,

works great they die on the caffeine.

Keep a small spray bottle handy, and spray the ants with a bit of soapy water.

Set out cucumber peels or slices in the kitchen or at the ants' point of entry.

Many ants have a natural aversion to cucumber. Bitter cucumbers work best.

Leave a few tea bags of mint tea near areas where the ants seem most active.

Dry, crushed mint leaves or cloves also work as ant deterrents.

Trace the ant column back to their point of entry. Set any of the following

items at the entry area in a small line, which ants will not cross: cayenne

pepper, citrus oil (can be soaked into a piece of string), lemon juice, cinnamon

or coffee grounds.

Mix one liter of water, one teaspoon of Borax and a cup of sugar. Soak cotton

balls in the solution and place them in a small yogurt container with holes

punched in the lids to allow ants access. Place container in a location where

ants are present. Ants will carry the bait back to their colonies where it will

eventually kill the colony. Important: use indoors only; must be kept away from

pets and children.

Leave a small, low wattage night light on for a few nights in the area of most

ant activity. The change in light can disrupt and discourage their foraging

patterns.

Ants on the deck? Slip a few cut up cloves of garlic between the cracks.

Clove oil-based commercial ant deterrents are available online.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. 

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Some of our water heaters are older, and if they are not kept on

160 degrees, they can breed all sorts of nasties that can leach out everytime

you turn the hot water on.  In my own situation, the hot water tank and the

CA were located at ground zero for our water leaks in that house.  I

couldn't go near the shower or hot water without breaking into hundreds of

lesions.  Do I think it was bacterial?  Can't say for sure, but I do

consider it. it was all so confusing in that time period because i was

getting mites off of me and could identify them through a scope but couldn't get

an ID to save my life.  In a situation like that (where you might consider

the water heater), moving may not be a bad idea.  But the main problem will

still exist, your " stuff " and you.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have

birdmites??  In the regard of birdmites, you simply will not get rid of them

off of you if you cannot get rid of them in the environment.  In that sense I

agree with Tim in that your problem if it is birdmites will not resolve without

killing them.  What I experienced after them was Lyme and morgellons.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Frito

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >________________________________

> > > > > > >From: " Goldstein@ " <Goldstein@>

> > > > > > >bird mites

> > > > > > >Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 11:44:23 AM

> > > > > > >Subject: Re: Showering is worse for me

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 

> > > > > > >I used to get more bites in the shower too, but after my husband

took a long course of anti-fungal meds to get rid of foot fungus, the biting

stopped and he no longer has fungus on his feet.  We now take timed showers

of no longer than 4 minutes each (with a timer) scrubbing all parts of the body

with those scratchy little gloves (exfoliating gloves) and no more bites. 

They say in Ayurvedic medicine not to use hot hot water in a shower, just warm

and that actually helps too.  Hot hot water destroys the oil layer on the

skin that is mean to protect us from bacterial infections on the skin.  Can't

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Showering is worse for me

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >I have noticed that the more I shower, the more I attract the

mites.

> > > > > > >Last week I was feeling so low on energy and my depression was so

bad, that I didn't shower in 2 days. In those 2 days I felt the least mite

activity I have felt in weeks.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >But when I finally showered after those 2 days, they began to swarm

me like if I was their favorite dessert. It made me not want to shower in

another 3 days or so if I can afford it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Is this normal? I know they thrive in humid environments so I

figure that could be the reason. But I dried my arms as good as I could and I

soaked them up in coconut oil, and they still came even if just to drown in the

oil.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >What do I do? Do I shower less often?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Thanks for any advice,

> > > > > > >Jess

> > > > > > >Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >------------ --------- --------- ------

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

• 1 year later...

Earlier posts.

> > >

> > > >I had this a long time ago and have never forgotten about it. 

> > > >

" stuff " and you.

> > > >

> > > >Jess, I am unclear, do you have morgellons or do you have birdmites?? 

> > > >

> > > >Frito

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >bird mites

> > > >

> > > > 

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

have felt in weeks.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >Jess

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >