RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: I may get booted I still think a large part is fungus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is all common sense approach to fighting this beast. Getting rid of scents in the environment is a healthy thing to do in general and getting rid of products with solvents in them which add to cancer causing... I'm not totally there yet, but I'm working on it. Even if we can't be 100% with these products, it makes a difference to do as many as possible. If we feel a need to use products like Lysol, use them at the beginning of this and when things start to be more manageable, switch over to natural products. I don't need Lysol any more, but I think it is better to use natural. I have bought the soaps at debbieshandmadesoap.com - the best soaps around for the price. All natural and cleans the body really well.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 11:43:42 AMSubject: Re: I may get booted I still think a large part is fungusMites of different types will always be in the environment, the key, not being attractive. Not saying the environment is not in need of control, but you are the attraction not the environment. Take flower of sulfur, and MSM, change your scent, naturally. Keep your environment free of unnatural, as much as possible. This blog includes fillings in teeth, but also any pesticide, ect. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pamcrane/2011/11/03/dromar-amin-timeline-disease-toxens-parasite-whos-first%EF%BB%BFUse all natural soaps. Lye soap is natural, fels naptha is detergent free, and kills mites, and fungus. I also use liquid lye for all wood, and fels naptha for the linoleum floors. Ace hardware sells fels naptha. I have people report all natural soaps was enough to heal them. Recommended by the Queen of Clean. 100 years of stain fighting power is found in this heavy duty laundry soap. Used everyday for poison ivy treatment, laundry, to rid plants of pests and remedy black spot fungus in roses. Safe for Septic systems.FeaturesPURE soap - no detergents Treats poison ivy Rids plants of aphids and mites Rids fleas and ticks from petsFor more great uses and tips using Fels Naptha Soap go to Specialty Uses and Recipes tab above.http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/category_s/8.htmhttp://www.soapsgonebuy.com/category_s/24.htmAlso treating soil surrounding house, and crawl space. Video below for treatment, this will work for springtails and mites. http://www.bugspray.com/article/springtail.htmlhttp://www.jason-natural.com/products/dandruff.phphttp://www.smokymountainlyesoap.com/soapuses.phpBest soap for price online. You can buy lye soap at Ace hardware to.http://debbieshandmadesoap.com/Bathe in MMS, pull those toxins out. Consider internal, personal choice.http://jimhumble.biz/index.php--- In bird mites , "healinghope" <mfrreman@...> wrote:>> Sulfur for fungus.> http://pmep.cce.cornell.edu/profiles/extoxnet/pyrethrins-ziram/sulfur-ext.html> http://www.pennherb.com/301.html> http://www.naturodoc.com/sulfurstudy.htm> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43358247/ns/health-infectious_diseases/t/latest-joplin-victims-had-rare-fungus-dirt/#.TrgyoUP7iH8> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36722426/ns/health-infectious_diseases/t/deadly-airborne-fungus-oregon-set-spread/#.Trgy3EP7iH8> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >I am on the fungus bandwagon now, too. I have been treating body and environment heavily for months, and I am no longer getting pinprick bites very often, but was still getting almost continual crawlie feelings. I was using roach prufe as a body powder and in my bed to combat this, as well as epsom/borax/tea tree soaks. I spoke with Dee and she told me that she had had some luck with an antifungal spray on her scalp. Last night I was going insane, so I grabbed a tube of Monistat and smeared it on my legs. Instant relief that lasted for the night. I emailed my sis and she tried it with Lamisil. Same result. I think that the mites gave us a secondary fungal infection that feels just like something crawling on your skin. It is more active at night and when I am warm and still. Sam at the topix scabies forum also had a similar problem after treating for scabies, and dogs frequently have to be treated for fungal infections after mange treatments. And I have noticed that all of the products that seem to work well for the crawlies have antifungal or drying properties. I think my little guests left me with a fungal infection. My husband was laughing at me because I was dancing around just delighted that I have a fungus!!! > > > > > > > > -> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

I cannot list all the toxins I used in the beginning, wishing I knew now,

then. Since bedbugs were my first theory, given by a exterminator, gallons of

useless pesticide.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >I am on the fungus bandwagon now, too. I have been treating

body and environment heavily for months, and I am no longer getting pinprick

bites very often, but was still getting almost continual crawlie feelings. I was

using roach prufe as a body powder and in my bed to combat this, as well as

epsom/borax/tea tree soaks. I spoke with Dee and she told me that she had had

some luck with an antifungal spray on her scalp. Last night I was going insane,

so I grabbed a tube of Monistat and smeared it on my legs. Instant relief that

lasted for the night. I emailed my sis and she tried it with Lamisil. Same

result. I think that the mites gave us a secondary fungal infection that feels

just like something crawling on your skin. It is more active at night and when I

am warm and still. Sam at the topix scabies forum also had a similar problem

after treating for scabies, and dogs frequently have to be treated for fungal

infections after mange treatments. And I have noticed that all of the products

that seem to work well for the crawlies have antifungal or drying properties. I

think my little guests left me with a fungal infection. My husband was laughing

at me because I was dancing around just delighted that I have a fungus!!!

> > > > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

For me it was gallons and gallons of Windex, ammonia, so many commercial products that cost hundreds... if we only knew what we were dealing with. I agree Marie. Did the exterminator thing too; all full of hyperbole or flat out deceit. So was it not just a waste of money, it was a waste of critical time waiting for something to work that didn't and couldn't.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 12:18:53 PMSubject: Re: I may get booted I still think a large part is fungus I cannot list all the toxins I used in the beginning, wishing I knew now, then. Since bedbugs were my first theory, given by a exterminator, gallons of useless pesticide. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >I am on the fungus bandwagon now, too. I have been treating body and environment heavily for months, and I am no longer getting pinprick bites very often, but was still getting almost continual crawlie feelings. I was using roach prufe as a body powder and in my bed to combat this, as well as epsom/borax/tea tree soaks. I spoke with Dee and she told me that she had had some luck with an antifungal spray on her scalp. Last night I was going insane, so I grabbed a tube of Monistat and smeared it on my legs. Instant relief that lasted for the night. I emailed my sis and she tried it with Lamisil. Same result. I think that the mites gave us a secondary fungal infection that feels just like something crawling on your skin. It is more active at night and when I am warm and still. Sam at the topix scabies forum also had a similar problem after treating for scabies, and dogs frequently have to be treated for fungal infections after mange treatments. And I have noticed that all of the products that seem to work well for the crawlies have antifungal or drying properties. I think my little guests left me with a fungal infection. My husband was laughing at me because I was dancing around just delighted that I have a fungus!!! > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Guest guest

Written and sung by Joni while fighting morgellon.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >I am on the fungus bandwagon now, too. I have been treating

body and environment heavily for months, and I am no longer getting pinprick

bites very often, but was still getting almost continual crawlie feelings. I was

using roach prufe as a body powder and in my bed to combat this, as well as

epsom/borax/tea tree soaks. I spoke with Dee and she told me that she had had

some luck with an antifungal spray on her scalp. Last night I was going insane,

so I grabbed a tube of Monistat and smeared it on my legs. Instant relief that

lasted for the night. I emailed my sis and she tried it with Lamisil. Same

result. I think that the mites gave us a secondary fungal infection that feels

just like something crawling on your skin. It is more active at night and when I

am warm and still. Sam at the topix scabies forum also had a similar problem

after treating for scabies, and dogs frequently have to be treated for fungal

infections after mange treatments. And I have noticed that all of the products

that seem to work well for the crawlies have antifungal or drying properties. I

think my little guests left me with a fungal infection. My husband was laughing

at me because I was dancing around just delighted that I have a fungus!!!

> > > > > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

Guest guest

my new dragon software sometimes will not type what I speak:0

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >I am on the fungus bandwagon now, too. I have been

treating body and environment heavily for months, and I am no longer getting

pinprick bites very often, but was still getting almost continual crawlie

feelings. I was using roach prufe as a body powder and in my bed to combat this,

as well as epsom/borax/tea tree soaks. I spoke with Dee and she told me that she

had had some luck with an antifungal spray on her scalp. Last night I was going

insane, so I grabbed a tube of Monistat and smeared it on my legs. Instant

relief that lasted for the night. I emailed my sis and she tried it with

Lamisil. Same result. I think that the mites gave us a secondary fungal

infection that feels just like something crawling on your skin. It is more

active at night and when I am warm and still. Sam at the topix scabies forum

also had a similar problem after treating for scabies, and dogs frequently have

to be treated for fungal infections after mange treatments. And I have noticed

that all of the products that seem to work well for the crawlies have antifungal

or drying properties. I think my little guests left me with a fungal infection.

My husband was laughing at me because I was dancing around just delighted that I

have a fungus!!!

> > > > > > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------------

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

I guess it is not perfected as yet... it's okay Marie. From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 12:58:52 PMSubject: Re: I may get booted I still think a large part is fungusmy new dragon software sometimes will not type what I speak:0 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >I am on the fungus bandwagon now, too. I have been treating body and environment heavily for months, and I am no longer getting pinprick bites very often, but was still getting almost continual crawlie feelings. I was using roach prufe as a body powder and in my bed to combat this, as well as epsom/borax/tea tree soaks. I spoke with Dee and she told me that she had had some luck with an antifungal spray on her scalp. Last night I was going insane, so I grabbed a tube of Monistat and smeared it on my legs. Instant relief that lasted for the night. I emailed my sis and she tried it with Lamisil. Same result. I think that the mites gave us a secondary fungal infection that feels just like something crawling on your skin. It is more active at night and when I am warm and still. Sam at the topix scabies forum also had a similar problem after treating for scabies, and dogs frequently have to be treated for fungal infections after mange treatments. And I have noticed that all of the products that seem to work well for the crawlies have antifungal or drying properties. I think my little guests left me with a fungal infection. My husband was laughing at me because I was dancing around just delighted that I have a fungus!!! > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > >

Guest guest

The Sire of Sorrow

Let me speak, let me spit out my bitterness-

Born of grief and nights without sleep and festering flesh

Do you have eyes?

Can you see like mankind sees?

Why have you soured and curdled me?

Oh you tireless watcher! What have I done to you?

That you make everything I dread and everything I fear come true?

Once I was blessed; I was awaited like the rain

Like eyes for the blind, like feet for the lame

Kings heard my words, and they sought out my company

But now the janitors of Shadowland flick their brooms at me

that you make everything I dread and everything I fear come true?

([Antagonists:] Man is the sire of sorrow)

I've lost all taste for life

I'm all complaints

Tell me why do you starve the faithful?

Why do you crucify the saints?

And you let the wicked prosper

You let their children frisk like deer

And my loves are dead or dying, or they don't come near

([Antagonists:] We don't despise your chastening

God is correcting you)

Oh and look who comes to counsel my deep distress

Oh, these pompous physicians

What carelessness!

([Antagonists:] Oh all this ranting all this wind

Filling our ears with trash)

Breathtaking ignorance adding insult to injury!

They come blaming and shaming

([Antagonists:] Evil doer)

And shattering me

([Antagonists:] This vain man wishes to seem wise

A man born of asses)

([Antagonists:] We don't despise your chastening)

Already on a bed of sighs and screams,

And still you torture me with visions

You give me terrifying dreams!

Better I was carried from the womb straight to the grave.

I see the diggers waiting, they're leaning on their spades.

([Antagonists:] Man is the sire of sorrow

Sure as the sparks ascend)

Where is hope while you're wondering what went wrong?

Why give me light and then this dark without a dawn?

([Antagonists:] Evil is sweet in your mouth

Hiding under your tongue)

Show your face!

([Antagonists:] What a long fall from grace)

Help me understand!

What is the reason for your heavy hand?

([Antagonists:] You're stumbling in shadows

You have no name now)

Was it the sins of my youth?

What have I done to you?

([Antagonists:] Oh your guilt must weigh so greatly)

Everything I dread and everything I fear come true

([Antagonists:] Man is the sire of sorrow)

Oh you make everything I dread and everything I fear come true

18 hours ago · Like

> > > > > > > > > > > >

feelings. I was using roach prufe as a body powder and in my bed to combat this,

as well as epsom/borax/tea tree soaks. I spoke with Dee and she told me that she

that all of the products that seem to work well for the crawlies have antifungal

My husband was laughing at me because I was dancing around just delighted that I

have a fungus!!!

> > > > > > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

The software is perfected, not me:0

> > > > > > > > > > > > >I am on the fungus bandwagon now, too. I have been

have a fungus!!!

> > > > > > > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------------

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Beautiful and haunting... will repost elsewhere. thanks! From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 12:56:00 PMSubject: Re: I may get booted I still think a large part is fungusWritten and song by Joni while fighting morgellon.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=379WfJ8xdRM--- In bird mites , "healinghope" <mfrreman@...> wrote:>> I cannot list all the toxins I used in the beginning, wishing I knew now, then. Since bedbugs were my first theory, given by a exterminator, gallons of useless pesticide. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >I am on the fungus bandwagon now, too. I have been treating body and environment heavily for months, and I am no longer getting pinprick bites very often, but was still getting almost continual crawlie feelings. I was using roach prufe as a body powder and in my bed to combat this, as well as epsom/borax/tea tree soaks. I spoke with Dee and she told me that she had had some luck with an antifungal spray on her scalp. Last night I was going insane, so I grabbed a tube of Monistat and smeared it on my legs. Instant relief that lasted for the night. I emailed my sis and she tried it with Lamisil. Same result. I think that the mites gave us a secondary fungal infection that feels just like something crawling on your skin. It is more active at night and when I am warm and still. Sam at the topix scabies forum also had a similar problem after treating for scabies, and dogs frequently have to be treated for fungal infections after mange treatments. And I have noticed that all of the products that seem to work well for the crawlies have antifungal or drying properties. I think my little guests left me with a fungal infection. My husband was laughing at me because I was dancing around just delighted that I have a fungus!!! > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > >

Guest guest

agree, please share. touches the heart, and soul

> > > > > > > > > > > >

have a fungus!!!

> > > > > > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

It's funny, when you posted the words I was thinking about typing them up...Love you. From: Goldstein@...To: bird mites Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 1:07:58 PMSubject: Re: Re: I may get booted I still think a large part is fungus

Beautiful and haunting... will repost elsewhere. thanks! From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 12:56:00 PMSubject: Re: I may get booted I still think a large part is fungusWritten and song by Joni while fighting morgellon.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=379WfJ8xdRM--- In bird mites , "healinghope" <mfrreman@...> wrote:>> I cannot list all the toxins I used in the beginning, wishing I knew now, then. Since bedbugs were my first theory, given by a exterminator, gallons of useless pesticide. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >I am on the fungus bandwagon now, too. I have been treating body and environment heavily for months, and I am no longer getting pinprick bites very often, but was still getting almost continual crawlie feelings. I was using roach prufe as a body powder and in my bed to combat this, as well as epsom/borax/tea tree soaks. I spoke with Dee and she told me that she had had some luck with an antifungal spray on her scalp. Last night I was going insane, so I grabbed a tube of Monistat and smeared it on my legs. Instant relief that lasted for the night. I emailed my sis and she tried it with Lamisil. Same result. I think that the mites gave us a secondary fungal infection that feels just like something crawling on your skin. It is more active at night and when I am warm and still. Sam at the topix scabies forum also had a similar problem after treating for scabies, and dogs frequently have to be treated for fungal infections after mange treatments. And I have noticed that all of the products that seem to work well for the crawlies have antifungal or drying properties. I think my little guests left me with a fungal infection. My husband was laughing at me because I was dancing around just delighted that I have a fungus!!! > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > >

Guest guest

Well then girl, get to it! Just kidding friend. From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 1:02:23 PMSubject: Re: I may get booted I still think a large part is fungusThe software is perfected, not me:0 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >I am on the fungus bandwagon now, too. I have been treating body and environment heavily for months, and I am no longer getting pinprick bites very often, but was still getting almost continual crawlie feelings. I was using roach prufe as a body powder and in my bed to combat this, as well as epsom/borax/tea tree soaks. I spoke with Dee and she told me that she had had some luck with an antifungal spray on her scalp. Last night I was going insane, so I grabbed a tube of Monistat and smeared it on my legs. Instant relief that lasted for the night. I emailed my sis and she tried it with Lamisil. Same result. I think that the mites gave us a secondary fungal infection that feels just like something crawling on your skin. It is more active at night and when I am warm and still. Sam at the topix scabies forum also had a similar problem after treating for scabies, and dogs frequently have to be treated for fungal infections after mange treatments. And I have noticed that all of the products that seem to work well for the crawlies have antifungal or drying properties. I think my little guests left me with a fungal infection. My husband was laughing at me because I was dancing around just delighted that I have a fungus!!! > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Quick copy and paste from Joni s page:0

> > > > > > > > > > > >

have a fungus!!!

> > > > > > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >