RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Pedometer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks a, The humidty is back and just to hot on walking. I will manage somehow to get my walking in.

Liliann

From: pmleehere <pmleehere@...>100-plus Sent: Fri, June 25, 2010 11:03:23 AMSubject: Re: Pedometer

That reminds me of the time I found a pedometer in my drawer and I figured I would put it on, because I was off to the Mall (of America) and KNEW I would be walking a LOT! We walked and walked for about a half hour as we shopped. I was eager to see how many steps we had taken... I checked my pedometer... 412! (Guess the battery was a bit dead!)Keep on walking, Liliann!

apmleehere@...

From: Liliann Burawski <liliannb012@...>100-plus Sent: Fri, June 25, 2010 8:41:51 AMSubject: Re: Pedometer

I had it on this morning and steps about 330..but when I was helping out my disabled sister, the darn pedometer fell off my tummy.Back to start again.ugh!

Liliann

From: pmleehere <pmleehere@...>100-plus Sent: Fri, June 25, 2010 9:17:28 AMSubject: Re: Pedometer

My iPod has a pedometer in it. I LOVE seeing it pass 10,000 steps in a day, but lately that is rarely the case. I spend a lot of time weeding the garden and my efforts are not logged as steps! When I was losing the weight in 2005-2006, I wore one religiously and would MAKE sure I got at LEAST 10,000 steps in every day. It became quite the obsession. Loved the challenge. Not sure when I stopped automatically putting it on each day. Now, I try to make sure I have my iPod on every time I am doing some sort of movement. Pedometers can work, if you find interest in the challenge. Right now, it isn't motivating me... The only thing I am doing is trying to be more aware how I can sneak in a few extra steps.

apmleehere@...

From: elisaannh <elisaannh@...>100-plus Sent: Fri, June 25, 2010 7:55:43 AMSubject: Re: Pedometer

I did many years ago when I was in the job force. I think I have a couple of then in my drawer too. I am a funny one, I adore my laptop and practically go into withdrawals when I can't be on it everyday, but other gadgets, I am not find of. I hate cell phones, ipods, electrical kitchen gadgets and so on. The pedometer started to make me feel like a gadget...the clicking noise drove me crazy after awhile. Lol

It makes no sense, I know.

elisaannh

307/240/157 (started Sept 1, 2009)

My Weight Loss Journal: The Little Bowl

-- Pedometer

Does anyone uses a pedometer? I was cleaning this week and came across a cheap pedometer,that track steps only. I know 2000 steps = a mile. I used to done this before and it was a great motivator to keep up with my walking.

Was curious if anyone tracking steps?

Liliann

Guest guest

Good for you! That's a lot of walking! :)

I love, love, love my pedometer--best $15 spent on amazon :D

I was walking daily up until the surgery...going to try a gentle walk on the

treadmill tomorrow.

Keep up the great work, Liliann!

Bonnie

>

>

>

> Hello Ladies,

>

> Does anyone use a pedometer? Its a great tool and a motivator on seeing those

steps go up. 

>

> I walked early this morning before it reaches 100 degress.. I walked 3 miles

so far!!!6000 steps...My goal is to aim 10,000 steps=5 miles daily. I feel

determined that I will make it!!

>

> My main fitness is walking/dancing..

>

> Stay cool and Get moving!!

>

> Liliann :)

>

Guest guest

I am the same way with mine..I have Omron and It works great when am wearing sneakers..It does not work when barefoot. Got it from amazon and its worth it!! I only can do 3 miles..and maybe 4 miles if I really pushed myself. Its 100 degrees and doing indoor movements.Liliann From: Bonnie <brgk44@...> 100-plus Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:23 PM Subject: Re: Pedometer

Good for you! That's a lot of walking! :)

I love, love, love my pedometer--best $15 spent on amazon :D

I was walking daily up until the surgery...going to try a gentle walk on the treadmill tomorrow.

Keep up the great work, Liliann!

Bonnie

>

>

>

> Hello Ladies,

>

> Does anyone use a pedometer? Its a great tool and a motivator on seeing those steps go up.

>

> I walked early this morning before it reaches 100 degress.. I walked 3 miles so far!!!6000 steps...My goal is to aim 10,000 steps=5 miles daily. I feel determined that I will make it!!

>

> My main fitness is walking/dancing..

>

> Stay cool and Get moving!!

>

> Liliann :)

>