RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

motd Sat July 10, 2010

Rate this topic

Guest guest

77 DAYS

Saturday, 10 July 2010

I'm so excited! Why? Because 77 days from today, I'll be sailing away on my Cruise To Lose with hundreds of my friends. Yep, they'll be joining me for a seven-day journey to....Health Land! Goodness, I've done so many cruises and I've met so many nice people on every one of them. In fact, many of my Cruise To Lose friends write me faithfully and I always love hearing from them to see how they're doing.

I knew, after taking my first cruise that it wouldn't be my last. And, can you believe it? In just 77 days, I'll be leaving for my 29th Cruise To Lose!This year, our cruise leaves from my hometown of New Orleans on September 25th. It'll be our Mardi Gras cruise! And while we're at sea, my Cruisers will practice healthy eating, exercise daily and attend seminars to help build their self-respect and self-esteem.We'll be visiting some really fascinating ports this year. After setting sail from New Orleans, we'll visit the nations of Belize, Isla Roatan in Honduras and one of my favorite ports in the Caribbean, Cozumel, Mexico.Over the past several months, many of our first time Cruisers have E-mailed to tell me how excited they are. I pick up the phone, call them and begin our talk by singing a little song for them...Wontcha come and take me on a...s-e-e-a cruise! They always have lots of questions for me and I can just hear their voices bubbling with excitement.

My favorite part of the cruise is the very first day when we meet for our welcome party. It takes place on Saturday afternoon before we set sail. I'll have some hot music playing on the sound system and plant a kiss on everyone's cheek as they walk through the door. You can really feel the energy in the room. What touches me most is when everyone gets to meet their fellow Cruisers. Many of my regular shipmates already know each other so it's like a little reunion for them. And I just love to see support groups form among our cruisers that will last all week long. And you know how important support is when it comes to losing weight.I also love going into the ship's grand show room and teaching my big sweatin' classes. All of my Cruisers have some of my workout DVDs at home so, as I teach, I can see that most of them already know my moves. From where I'm dancing on stage, I see all of their arms moving, their hips a-swinging and...plenty of big smiles on everyone's faces. A lot of the people coming on the cruise were on last year's Cruise To Lose and will have success stories to share on our voyage. On one night of each of our cruises, we always have a motivational class where those who've been successful stand up and share their stories with everyone else. And I have to tell you, their stories often bring tears and laughter to many of our eyes. This year, I'm doing something new. I got a flip video and had myself recorded in my kitchen at home preparing some of my favorite recipes. So everyone will get to see me cook and how I eat. I'm doing several kinds of marinara sauce. And I'll also be teaching them how to make turkey meat loaf, meatballs and turkey burgers. And I'm sharing the recipe for my vegetable and brown rice soup. After everyone sees my flip video, we'll discuss the recipe and they'll be able to make the same dishes when they return home.

I know...you want to join us! So if you want more information, just click on this link to get more info on how you can join us on our 2010 Cruise To Lose! Hey, if you need a little push and if you need a lotta motivation to get healthy by reaching your weight-loss goal, then this year's cruise is...for you!You've got 77 days left!Love,