RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

What is the best way to acquire a sample of these things for diagnostic purposes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello out there to all of you fellow bird mite sufferers. In as much as it is possible, considering these unusual circumstances, I wish you all a fabulous upcoming year.

Perhaps someone could suggest an efficacious way in which one could acquire a sample of these little bloodsuckers for diagnostic purposes. Thank you sooo much!

The following is at least a snapshot of the misery I have endured over the last 5 months. I posted this response to HM. I am a great fan of oral Ivermectin, the insectides B-cyfluthrin, bifenthrin, esfenvalerate, etc. I have recently introduced gentrol into the arsenal and I am about to try cedarcide.

I am pretty desperate. I may try moving out to the desert (Nevada or Arizona) in hopes that the low humidity will help me get rid of these things.

Re: Has anyone used Ivermectin or Stromectol to get rid of these things?

Hello HM.

I, too, am a new member. I did try Ivermectin and had enormous success. The infestation began at a house in CT on about July 20th. My former fiancé, three yr old son and I were infested there then. The infestation was horrific at its inception. We were tormented day and night, (especially at night), with crawling and biting. It was so bad, these things were biting our scalps, our groin areas, etc. Our lips, our nostrils and ears were actually bloody and raw. I was lucky not to have been working at the time as sleep was not easily acquired. We wound up throwing out all of the furniture, etc.- beds, couches, drapes, rugs... We hired a professional exterminator who returned week after week. Finally, in early August we moved out of our home and stayed six weeks between several hotels as well as a campsite. In the course of all of this mess, our relationship became extremely strained, and ultimately we decided not to marry.

Ivermectin was very successful at ridding our physical persons of these little bugs.

Before I went back and revisited the house to retrieve some of my belongings after our breakup, my three yr old and I were actually free of the infestation for about a month. It was only after picking up some clothing (that I thought had been treated successfully) that I and my boy managed to become re-infested. Since we left CT unfortunately we have infested two more houses. I tried desperately to get the CDC, and every state and local official to pay attention to our plight, but to no avail.

Problem: Ivermectin will get them out of your nose and orifices- temporarily... but as soon as you reenter your already infested environment or put on your already infested clothing, you re-infest yourself.

My biggest problem, I believe, is that after leaving my fiancé, I bought a car and returned to his infested property with it to pick up clothing that was apparently contaminated. If I could throw away all of my clothing and my car, or get these items vaulted or tented and fumigated with vikane, while I and my son again retreat with Ivermectin, I believe we could be free once again. Problem? MONEY!

And now I have moved into a new home in desperation. I paid to live in a hotel room for a week and a half recently, while I begged for help from officials and hospitals. I simply could not swing it anymore.

What now? Well, I have an incredibly infested new home that also needs to be tented and fumigated. Wherever I go, I bring these horrible creatures.

Hmmm... Suicide is not an option, so I pray.

Yes, try Ivermectin, but simultaneously have professionals tent and fumigate EVERYTHING you own with something as serious as vikane, if you can afford it. Make sure that the people who do the fumigation use the maximum amount of the gas allowed and for as many hours as allowed by law, rule or policy. After spending that kind of money, you want to be sure the "fix" will actually work.

I wish you the best, HM. Happy New Year to you, and to all who read this.

Any suggestion are appreciated. Thank you all so much.