RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

MOTD - Wed 6/29/05 - Ruts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

's Daily Message WednesdayJune 29, 2005THOSE IN RUTS GO NUTS

Those of you who keep slipping up and down with your weight are doing so because of many reasons, one of them being you`re in a rut of some kind. Are you in a rut because of your job? I have quite a few friends who can`t stand their jobs but stay there. I tell them to move on and find a new one they`re better suited with, but they don`t listen, and all of them have gained weight over the years. And why? They are afraid… afraid they won`t find another job. Well, that`s just fatback hogwash!

Are you in a lifestyle rut? Are you doing the same thing all the time? Are you so locked in a schedule that every day seems like Groundhog Day? Gee, there are lots of hogs in this column! Anyway, has your time become mechanical?

Are you in a spiritual rut? Have you lost your way? Do you not know what to believe in anymore? Did you used to go to church or temple, but you don`t now?

Are you in a visual rut? Do your looks look dated? Have you not changed your hairstyle in a while? Are you using the same colors and shades to enhance your beauty? Are your clothes so old that they have become a mold around your body?

Is your relationship in a rut? Again, I have to tell you, I write thousands of people who are not very happy with the person they`re spending their life with, and all of these unhappy people have stayed between 190 and 300 pounds for as long as I have known them. It`s not good to be miserable in a marriage.

Are you in a sad rut? Things happened to you in your past, and you just can`t shake them from your mind? Do you walk around with that sad, gray cloud above you? Do you spend time sitting by yourself thinking sad thoughts?

These are just a few of the ruts you can fall into, and ruts, my friend, can ruin a perfectly wonderful life. Step back a moment and look at the way your life is going. Is this what you want? Is this the way you wanted your life to turn out? If not, rise to the occasion and break loose from the ruts that have your dreams and goals imprisoned. Plan your escape tonight!

Love,