RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Banana Ice Cream

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How do you make banana ice cream..... or any home made ice cream for that matter???

Candace

Banana Ice Cream

Gourmet Presentation Banana Ice creamVisually stunning. This treatment was adapted from a French recipethat added liqueur to the strawberries, and white sugar and yogurtto the bananas. Once your palate adjusts to no longer beingstimulated by processed foods, the pleasure on your taste buds ofthe pure fresh foods is indescribable.Use 1 - 2 bananas per serving. 1 Cup strawberries, pureed, per serving (measure 1 cup, then pureein blender)It is nice to put berry puree through a sieve or a nut milk bag forbest results tho you can skip this step if you want.Make the banana ice cream in advance. Keep the Juicer parts and thebowl very cold. Return ice cream to the freezer as soon as it ismade. Allow ice cream to harden for 1-2 hours.Cover the bottom of a salad plate with the strawberry puree. Place2 or 3 small scoops of banana ice cream on the puree. Garnish witha strawberry half and a sprig of

mint and enjoy!note: if you must, puree can be sweetened with a bit of maplesugar or stevia or agave.note: other berries will work as well, just be sure to strain outany seeds.note: use a small ice cream scoop or large melon baller, to scrapeice cream into a compact curl.note: Carob sauce can be drizzled over all.

Suzi

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

http://health. groups.. com/group/ HAWK_Health_ Awareness/

http://suziesgoats. wholefoodfarmacy .com/

http://360.. com/suziesgoats

Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

There are a number of recipes in the files.. Here is a basic. VANILLA ICE CREAMIngredients:4 eggs3/4 cup raw light agave nectar 1 pint raw cream1 pint raw colostrum or raw milk1 tblsp vanilla extractWhisk eggs and agave together until mixed well. Add cream and colostrum (or milk) steadily while whisking. Stir or whisk in the vanilla and super chill in freezer for about an hour. Add to ice cream maker and about a half hour later....just the best ice cream you've ever tasted!! Enjoy all.For chocolate add 1/2 cup raw chocolate powder after eggs and cream are mixed and STIR in with whisk until fully incorporated and then whisk it up a little. Also add a pinch of salt at this point.Fruit or berry version:Puree 2 cups fresh or frozen fruit (or berries). Mix in 2 eggs and 3 cups raw cream (or 1 1/2 cups cream and 1 1/2 cups colostrum or milk)Written with love

from a real ice cream freak, Jeff-------------------------Candace P <candaceandbrock@...> wrote: How do you make banana ice cream..... or any home made ice cream for that matter??? Candace Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

Oh, you need an ice cream maker. Gotcha!

Re: Banana Ice Cream

There are a number of recipes in the files..

Here is a basic.

VANILLA ICE CREAMIngredients:4 eggs3/4 cup raw light agave nectar 1 pint raw cream1 pint raw colostrum or raw milk1 tblsp vanilla extractWhisk eggs and agave together until mixed well. Add cream and colostrum (or milk) steadily while whisking. Stir or whisk in the vanilla and super chill in freezer for about an hour. Add to ice cream maker and about a half hour later....just the best ice cream you've ever tasted!! Enjoy all.For chocolate add 1/2 cup raw chocolate powder after eggs and cream are mixed and STIR in with whisk until fully incorporated and then whisk it up a little. Also add a pinch of salt at this point.Fruit or berry version:Puree 2 cups fresh or frozen fruit (or berries). Mix in 2 eggs and 3 cups raw cream (or 1 1/2 cups cream and 1 1/2 cups colostrum or milk)Written with love from a real ice cream freak, Jeff------------ ---------

----Candace P <candaceandbrock> wrote:

How do you make banana ice cream..... or any home made ice cream for that matter???

Candace

Suzi

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

http://health. groups.. com/group/ HAWK_Health_ Awareness/

http://suziesgoats. wholefoodfarmacy .com/

http://360.. com/suziesgoats

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

You can use a blender.Candace P <candaceandbrock@...> wrote: Oh, you need an ice cream maker. Gotcha!

Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Guest guest

AWESOME! Suzanne. That sounds so very good in this weather. It's close to a 100 degrees F and that is VERY unusual for the state of Washington.

Think I'll go put some bananas in the freezer right now for tomorrow night.

Shari

Guest guest

peel bananas

put in freezer until solid

run through a Champion or GreenPower juicer with the blank in place (supposidely you can us a blender, but I don't know how to do it that way)

EAT!!

Guest guest

Sounds yummy! I have bananas that need to in the freezer…..This is a great idea!!Sure is fun trying new things. I made Hummus tonight. 2 cans of chick peas; about 1 cup of sweet potatoes; the other usual stuff and a good spoonful of Pesto. Yummy!!I think I need to test it out!!ShirleyOn Jun 12, 2012, at 9:16 PM, Sherry wrote:

Step back Ben and Jerry's. I just made the most awesome Chunky Monkey ice cream.

I used 1 cup almond milk, 3 cups ripened frozen bananas, and sugar free choc chips and pecans.

Started off processing the bananas and almond milk, then after it was started, added in the chips and pecans. It is so good. I may have added the chips and pecans a little too soon cause they got processed up a bit much but it is so good.

You have to try this.

Sherry

Guest guest

Yum. A Question...when you say cups frozen bananas...hard for me to know...is that 3 cups sliced frozen bananas, or 3 cups of banana halves...sorry for the probably silly question, but...Ginny From: Shirley <jallen03@...> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:23 PM Subject: Re: banana ice cream

Sounds yummy! I have bananas that need to in the freezer…..This is a great idea!!Sure is fun trying new things. I made Hummus tonight. 2 cans of chick peas; about 1 cup of sweet potatoes; the other usual stuff and a good spoonful of Pesto. Yummy!!I think I need to test it out!!ShirleyOn Jun 12, 2012, at 9:16 PM, Sherry wrote:

Step back Ben and Jerry's. I just made the most awesome Chunky Monkey ice cream.

I used 1 cup almond milk, 3 cups ripened frozen bananas, and sugar free choc chips and pecans.

Started off processing the bananas and almond milk, then after it was started, added in the chips and pecans. It is so good. I may have added the chips and pecans a little too soon cause they got processed up a bit much but it is so good.

You have to try this.

Sherry

Guest guest

Thanks, I'm going to give it a 'whirl'! ;-)Ginny From: Sherry <slloyd1@...> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:40 PM Subject: Re: banana ice cream

Well I kind of sliced them. Since they were ripeish they were hard to cut so I just broke them off into like 1/2 inch pieces, put them on a sheet and froze them. I used 4 bananas and it measured out to like 3 cups frozen. So I would say 4 bananas or 3 cups frozen is about the same amount.

Sherry

>

> Â

> >

> >Step back Ben and Jerry's. I just made the most awesome Chunky Monkey ice cream.

> >

> >I used 1 cup almond milk, 3 cups ripened frozen bananas, and sugar free choc chips and pecans.

> >

> >Started off processing the bananas and almond milk, then after it was started, added in the chips and pecans. It is so good. I may have added the chips and pecans a little too soon cause they got processed up a bit much but it is so good.

> >

> >You have to try this.

> >

> >Sherry

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

For anyone trying this, I did add some artifical sweetner to the mix. I think

it wouldn't be sweet enough without adding something.

Sherry

>

>

> Step back Ben and Jerry's. I just made the most awesome Chunky Monkey ice

cream.

>

> I used 1 cup almond milk, 3 cups ripened frozen bananas, and sugar free choc

chips and pecans.

>

> Started off processing the bananas and almond milk, then after it was started,

added in the chips and pecans. It is so good. I may have added the chips and

pecans a little too soon cause they got processed up a bit much but it is so

good.

>

> You have to try this.

>

> Sherry

>

Guest guest

I would add some pure vermont maple syrup.

> >

> >

> > Step back Ben and Jerry's. I just made the most awesome Chunky Monkey ice

cream.

> >

> > I used 1 cup almond milk, 3 cups ripened frozen bananas, and sugar free choc

chips and pecans.

> >

> > Started off processing the bananas and almond milk, then after it was

started, added in the chips and pecans. It is so good. I may have added the

chips and pecans a little too soon cause they got processed up a bit much but it

is so good.

> >

> > You have to try this.

> >

> > Sherry

> >

>