to mine. Kind of makes it taste like those flavored waters. It seems

expensive when buying a bottle of flavored stevia but you only need a

few drops for a glass of water. It's just making it more doable for me

lately.

Congrats on your water intake!

warmly,

Kim

On 2/26/07, laurabutler6@... <laurabutler6@...> wrote:

> In the WW thing it says to drink 6 glasses of water (I think it was 6).

> Well, any way, I have a giant green mug like thing that holds 6 cups of

> water plus some ice. So I filled it up this morning and I am proud to say I

> almost got it finnished off. I have been drinking on it all day. I am

> going to try and fill it up every day and see if I can't get it finnished

> off every day.

>

> from MO.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

This exact article about water is on the following urban legends website:

http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/8glasses.asp

On 3/7/07, SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote:

> Very interesting>>>>>> WATER>> #1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.> (Likely applies to half the world population.)

>>> #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak> that it is mistaken for hunger.>>> #3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as >3%.>> #4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs> for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of> Washington study.

>>> #5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.>>> #6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of> water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain

> for up to 80% of sufferers.>>> #7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy >short-term> memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on

> the computer screen or on a ! printed page.>>> #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of> colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast

> cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop> bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water> you should drink every day?>>

Guest guest

EXCELLENT article sharon,, thank you for posting it!SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: > Very interesting>>>>>> WATER>> #1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.>

(Likely applies to half the world population.)>>> #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak> that it is mistaken for hunger.>>> #3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as >3%.>> #4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs> for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of> Washington study.>>> #5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.>>>

#6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of> water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain> for up to 80% of sufferers.>>> #7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy >short-term> memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on> the computer screen or on a ! printed page.>>> #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of> colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast> cancer by

79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop> bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water> you should drink every day?>> Jackie

Guest guest

Well this is based upon ONE PERSONS opinion.. but the truth is that when on treatment, water is just about the most important thing you can drink to help with the side effects... <4thMoon@...> wrote: This exact article about water is on the following urban legends website: http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/8glasses.asp On 3/7/07, SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: > Very interesting>>>>>> WATER>> #1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.> (Likely applies to half the world population.) >>> #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak> that it is mistaken for hunger.>>>

#3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as >3%.>> #4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs> for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of> Washington study. >>> #5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.>>> #6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of> water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain > for up to 80% of sufferers.>>> #7. A mere 2%

drop in body water can trigger fuzzy >short-term> memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on > the computer screen or on a ! printed page.>>> #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of> colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast > cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop> bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water> you should drink every day?>> Jackie

Guest guest

I was looking at relaying the importance of water to humans. I did not check with snopes before posting, figured the figures had to be somewhere in the ball park. We heppers sure know the importance of water!!

Sharon

Well this is based upon ONE PERSONS opinion.. but the truth is that when on treatment, water is just about the most important thing you can drink to help with the side effects...

Guest guest

We sure do,, and filtered water is the best so as not to ingest a lot of chlorine and other poisonous things that seem to be in our city water these days... especially if we are drinking that gallon while on tx..SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: I was looking at relaying the importance of water to humans. I did not check with snopes before posting, figured the figures had to be somewhere in the ball park. We

heppers sure know the importance of water!! Sharon Well this is based upon ONE PERSONS opinion.. but the truth is that when on treatment, water is just about the most important thing you can drink to help with the side effects... Jackie

Guest guest

Does anyone know why those on Hep C treatment need to drink "half their body weight in water"? ( minimum) <4thMoon@...> wrote: This exact article about water is on the following urban legends website: http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/8glasses.asp On 3/7/07, SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: > Very interesting>>>>>> WATER>> #1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.> (Likely applies to half the world population.) >>> #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak> that it is mistaken for hunger.>>>

#3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as >3%.>> #4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs> for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of> Washington study. >>> #5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.>>> #6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of> water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain > for up to 80% of sufferers.>>> #7. A mere 2%

drop in body water can trigger fuzzy >short-term> memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on > the computer screen or on a ! printed page.>>> #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of> colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast > cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop> bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water> you should drink every day?>>

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

It's not half there body weight , it's half body weight in ounces lol .And drinking water helps to reduce leg cramps and muscle soreness while on tx . I drank gatorade which worked like a charm for me , especially since I dont drink water.

Re: Water

Does anyone know why those on Hep C treatment need to drink

"half their body weight in water"? ( minimum)

<4thMoongmail> wrote:

On 3/7/07, SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote:

> Very interesting>>>>>> WATER>> #1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.> (Likely applies to half the world population.) >>> #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak> that it is mistaken for hunger.>>> #3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as >3%.>> #4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs> for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of> Washington study. >>> #5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.>>> #6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of> water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain > for up to 80% of sufferers.>>> #7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy >short-term> memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on > the computer screen or on a ! printed page.>>> #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of> colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast > cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop> bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water> you should drink every day?>>

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

LOL, Liz, that's what I meant, it still seems astronomical to me! Okay, well those are nasty sides, looks like I will not divert from the prescribed ounces, thanks! elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: It's not half there body weight , it's half body weight in ounces lol .And drinking water helps to reduce leg cramps and muscle soreness while on tx . I drank gatorade which

worked like a charm for me , especially since I dont drink water. Re: Water Does anyone know why those on Hep C treatment need to drink "half their body weight in water"? ( minimum) <4thMoongmail> wrote: This exact article about water is on the following urban legends website: http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/8glasses.asp On 3/7/07, SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: > Very interesting>>>>>> WATER>>

#1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.> (Likely applies to half the world population.) >>> #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak> that it is mistaken for hunger.>>> #3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as >3%.>> #4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs> for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of> Washington study. >>> #5.

Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.>>> #6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of> water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain > for up to 80% of sufferers.>>> #7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy >short-term> memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on > the computer screen or on a ! printed page.>>> #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of> colon cancer by

45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast > cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop> bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water> you should drink every day?>> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

I drink nothing but filtered water. But I am lucky, I have one of those fridges with the water filters on it. Replace it every 3 months. Sure taste different than tap water. I keep a glass handy at all times. When I am working in the yard, I have a large water bottle filled with ice(filtered) and water. Sure makes the difference. Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: We sure do,, and filtered water is the best so as not to ingest a lot of chlorine and other poisonous things that seem to be in our city water these days... especially if we are drinking that gallon while on tx..SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: I was looking at relaying the importance of water to humans. I did not check with snopes before posting, figured the figures had to be somewhere in the ball park. We heppers sure know the importance of water!! Sharon Well this is based upon ONE PERSONS opinion.. but the truth is that when on

treatment, water is just about the most important thing you can drink to help with the side effects... Jackie Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

It also helps water, to help lose weight. If that is your goal. A full tummy of water-you are not so hungry. I been doing that alot. And makes my skin look better, I am 53 and not a wrinkle yet. Of course genetics also helps. But still, rowllll I look good for 53. LOL Love Janetelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: It's not half there body weight , it's half body weight in ounces lol .And drinking water helps to reduce leg cramps and muscle soreness while on tx . I drank gatorade which worked like a charm for me , especially since I dont drink water. Re: Water Does anyone know why those on Hep C treatment need to drink "half their body weight in water"? ( minimum) <4thMoongmail> wrote: This exact article about water is on the following urban legends website: http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/8glasses.asp On 3/7/07, SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: > Very interesting>>>>>> WATER>> #1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.> (Likely applies to half the world population.) >>> #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak> that it is mistaken for hunger.>>> #3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as >3%.>> #4. One

glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs> for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of> Washington study. >>> #5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.>>> #6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of> water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain > for up to 80% of sufferers.>>> #7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy >short-term> memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty

focusing on > the computer screen or on a ! printed page.>>> #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of> colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast > cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop> bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water> you should drink every day?>> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

<giggles>

Re: Water

Does anyone know why those on Hep C treatment need to drink

"half their body weight in water"? ( minimum)

<4thMoongmail> wrote:

On 3/7/07, SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote:

> Very interesting>>>>>> WATER>> #1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.> (Likely applies to half the world population.) >>> #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak> that it is mistaken for hunger.>>> #3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as >3%.>> #4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs> for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of> Washington study. >>> #5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.>>> #6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of> water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain > for up to 80% of sufferers.>>> #7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy >short-term> memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on > the computer screen or on a ! printed page.>>> #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of> colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast > cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop> bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water> you should drink every day?>>

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

I put a filter on my kitchen faucet and also change it about every three months.

And I

agree that the water tastes much better. Before treatment, I really didn't

drink much water

- didn't like the stuff much. But I definitely drink my recommended amount

everyday

(sometimes more) and am convinced that it makes a big difference. hugs, karen

I was looking at relaying the

importance of water to humans. I did not check with snopes before posting,

figured the

figures had to be somewhere in the ball park. We heppers sure know the

importance of

water!!

>

> Sharon

>

>

> Well this is based upon ONE PERSONS opinion.. but the truth is that when on

treatment, water is just about the most important thing you can drink to help

with the side

effects...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jackie

>

>

>

>

> Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible

with a

smile

>

Guest guest

LOL Sheena, I did some calculating for fun. One gallon of water

weighs 8.34 pounds. Here is how much water that you would have to

drink if you were supposed to drink half of your body weight:

100# 6 gallons

150# 9 gallons

200# 12 gallons

250# 15 gallons

Anyway, I have found that when I was on treatment I was thirsty all

of the time so it was no problem drinking a gallon a day.

I just cracked up laughing when I saw half your body weight in water.

Lee

>

> > Very interesting

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > WATER

> >

> > #1. 75% of Americans are chronically

dehydrated.

> > (Likely applies to half the world

population.)

> >

> >

> > #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst

mechanism is so weak

> > that it is mistaken for hunger.

> >

> >

> > #3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down

one's metabolism as

> >3%.

> >

> > #4. One glass of water will shut down

midnight hunger pangs

> > for almost 100% of the dieters studied

in a University of

> > Washington study.

> >

> >

> > #5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of

daytime fatigue.

> >

> >

> > #6. Preliminary research indicates that

8-10 glasses of

> > water a day could significantly ease

back and joint pain

> > for up to 80% of sufferers.

> >

> >

> > #7. A mere 2% drop in body water can

trigger fuzzy

> >short-term

> > memory, trouble with basic math, and

difficulty focusing on

> > the computer screen or on a ! printed

page.

> >

> >

> > #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily

decreases the risk of

> > colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash

the risk of breast

> > cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less

likely to develop

> > bladder cancer. Are you drinking the

amount of water

> > you should drink every day?

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

-------

> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

>

>

>

>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find

flight and hotel bargains.

>

Guest guest

Wow, I guess we'd better not complain, LOL.. We'd be floating down the street wih this scenerio.. ;-) Sheena Lee <leecuate@...> wrote: LOL Sheena, I did some calculating for fun. One gallon of water weighs 8.34 pounds. Here is how much water that you would have to drink if you were supposed to drink half of your body weight:100# 6 gallons150# 9 gallons200# 12 gallons250# 15 gallonsAnyway, I have found that when I was on

treatment I was thirsty all of the time so it was no problem drinking a gallon a day.I just cracked up laughing when I saw half your body weight in water.Lee > > > Very interesting> >> >> >> >> >> > WATER> >> > #1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.> > (Likely applies to half the world population.) > >> >> > #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak> > that it is mistaken for hunger.> >> >> > #3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as > >3%.> >> > #4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs> > for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of> > Washington study. > >> >> > #5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.> >> >> > #6. Preliminary research indicates that

8-10 glasses of> > water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain > > for up to 80% of sufferers.> >> >> > #7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy > >short-term> > memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on > > the computer screen or on a ! printed page.> >> >> > #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of> > colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast > > cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop> > bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water> > you should drink every day?> >> >> > > > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40?

Find a flick in no time> with the Search movie showtime shortcut. > > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> Finding fabulous fares is fun.> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.>

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Guest guest

We use a water softener on our well water but still do not use it for drinking because of the high iron content in this area. We have a distiller that we use for all drinking water, tea, cooking, etc., and to make our colloidal silver. NikkiCheckers2001 <simplicity53@...> wrote: I put a filter on my kitchen faucet and also change it about every three months. And I agree that the water tastes much better. Before treatment, I really didn't drink much water - didn't

like the stuff much. But I definitely drink my recommended amount everyday (sometimes more) and am convinced that it makes a big difference. hugs, karen> .

Guest guest

Nikki thats great,, with the amount of water we drink while on tx, its very very important to remove as much of the contaminates in the water we are drinking... Nikki Cowan <nikkicowan@...> wrote: We use a water softener on our well water but still do not use it for drinking because of the high iron content in this area. We have a distiller that we use for all drinking water, tea, cooking, etc., and to make our colloidal silver. NikkiCheckers2001

<simplicity53gmail> wrote: I put a filter on my kitchen faucet and also change it about every three months. And I agree that the water tastes much better. Before treatment, I really didn't drink much water - didn't like the stuff much. But I definitely drink my recommended amount everyday (sometimes more) and am convinced that it makes a big difference. hugs, karen> . Jackie

Guest guest

hahahahaha,, OMG, that'd be a LOT of water!Lee <leecuate@...> wrote: LOL Sheena, I did some calculating for fun. One gallon of water weighs 8.34 pounds. Here is how much water that you would have to drink if you were supposed to drink half of your body weight:100# 6 gallons150# 9 gallons200# 12 gallons250# 15 gallonsAnyway, I have found that when I was on treatment I was thirsty all of the time so it was no problem drinking a gallon a day.I just cracked up laughing when I saw half your

body weight in water.Lee > > > Very interesting> >>

>> >> >> >> > WATER> >> > #1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.> > (Likely applies to half the world population.) > >> >> > #2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak> > that it is mistaken for hunger.> >> >> > #3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as > >3%.> >> > #4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs> > for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of> > Washington study. > >> >> > #5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.> >> >> > #6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of> > water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain > > for up to 80% of

sufferers.> >> >> > #7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy > >short-term> > memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on > > the computer screen or on a ! printed page.> >> >> > #8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of> > colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast > > cancer by 79%., and one is 50% less likely to develop> > bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water> > you should drink every day?> >> >> > > > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time> with the Search movie showtime shortcut. > > > > >

---------------------------------------------------------------------> Finding fabulous fares is fun.> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.>Jackie

Guest guest

You're doing so good... I totally forgot mine a coupla days this week. I think I've only got 16 oz in today.

~

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - Wow! What a ride!~ Unknown

• 5 months later...

Susie, IMO you can use it. I use doubly filtered tap water and never had

any trouble.

Shaye

water

What's the difference between distilled and spring water for soap making?

Can I use spring? Dum Dum me picked up spring without looking. DUH

---------------------------------

Building a website is a piece of cake.

Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

I have found that distilled is better. Recently I have been using a Britta

filter system for my

soap. It is the same as the filtered (osmosis) water I was buying, but it is

cheaper. The

filtered water reduces the residue that can form on the top of the soap.

Susie Miele <luvdatgoat13@...> wrote:

What's the difference between distilled and spring water for soap

making? Can I use spring? Dum Dum me picked up spring without looking. DUH

In a message dated 9/15/2007 7:56:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

luvdatgoat13@... writes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theoretically, water other than distilled may contain minerals that could

affect the ability of the lye to combine with the oils. Nevertheless, I know

lots of soapers who use tap water with no problems whatsoever. Don't use

anything but distilled in other toiletries, though.

Beth

_www.soapandgarden.com_ (http://www.soapandgarden.com/)

www.saponifier.com

************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com

Ok then can I use my well water? We have the cleanest good tasting well water

this side of Beverly Hills! LOL Wish it was oil! Susie

Shaye <shaye@...> wrote: Susie, IMO you can use it. I use

doubly filtered tap water and never had

any trouble.

Shaye

water

Hi Susie,

We had the best spring water in the world at our summer home. Unfortunately

it was high in minerals. Not good for soaping….

Jeanine

Jeanine's Hummingbird Soap Works

_____

On Behalf Of Susie Miele

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 10:32 AM

Subject: RE: water

Ok then can I use my well water? We have the cleanest good tasting well

water this side of Beverly Hills! LOL Wish it was oil! Susie

Shaye <HYPERLINK " mailto:shaye%40mysoapshack.com " shayemysoapshack (DOT) -com>

wrote: Susie, IMO you can use it. I use doubly filtered tap water and never

had

any trouble.

Shaye

water

------------------------------------

Thanks Jeanie,Beth, Shaye, I guess distilled it is huh.

Jeanine Van Voorhees <jlv40@...> wrote: Hi Susie,

We had the best spring water in the world at our summer home. Unfortunately

it was high in minerals. Not good for soaping….

Jeanine

Jeanine's Hummingbird Soap Works

_____

On Behalf Of Susie Miele

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 10:32 AM

Subject: RE: water

Ok then can I use my well water? We have the cleanest good tasting well

water this side of Beverly Hills! LOL Wish it was oil! Susie

Shaye

wrote: Susie, IMO you can use it. I use doubly filtered tap water and never

had

any trouble.

Shaye

water

------------------------------------