RemedySpot.com

referral

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Good question, .

Change can/does occur when range-of-motion is restricted and/or influenced on the phase of exhalation. Rules of physical and mechanical leverage is the physics.

Sunny ;'-)

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

dan

contact spinal-tech and ask them.

Carl

-- referral

Hello:

I need a referral to Preston Iowa Aand Knoxville, Tn

Any help would be appreciated

Dr BOregonDCs rules:1. Keep correspondence professional; the purpose of the listserve is to foster communication and collegiality. No personal attacks on listserve members will be tolerated.2. Always sign your e-mails with your first and last name.3. The listserve is not secure; your e-mail could end up anywhere. However, it is against the rules of the listserve to copy, print, forward, or otherwise distribute correspondence written by another member without his or her consent, unless all personal identifiers have been removed.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Dana Weary is the top dog over there. Also a DABCO, good rapport with the meds, etc. 509-927-8997

--

Roy Steinberg DC DABCO

Steinberg Consulting Services Inc.

14136 NE 32nd Place

Bellevue WA 98007

425-883-8783: voice

425-556-0616: fax

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:57:46 -0700

" Oregon Docs (Oregon Docs) " < >

Subject: Referral

I have a patient who is moving and needs a recommendation for Washington, (Spokane or Cheney). I have employed Neuroproprioceptive, McKenzie, Diversified and Activator techniques in her treatment plan. Your recommendations would be appreciated.

Larry Lubcke, DC, DABCO

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Sure.....where do you want me to go for your vacation?

J. Pedersen, DC

....I can hear ya breathing out there.......

referral

Everybody warm enough out there? ;'-)))

Is there anyone available for vacation relief in August? Sunny OregonDCs rules:1. Keep correspondence professional; the purpose of the listserve is to foster communication and collegiality. No personal attacks on listserve members will be tolerated.2. Always sign your e-mails with your first and last name.3. The listserve is not secure; your e-mail could end up anywhere. However, it is against the rules of the listserve to copy, print, forward, or otherwise distribute correspondence written by another member without his or her consent, unless all personal identifiers have been removed.

Guest guest

Hey,

I suggest DR. Mah, DPM, on the corner of and Murray in BEaverton, OR. If he is driving into BEaverton, try Ted Forcum first, then Dr. Mah.

Don WHite, RN, DC

Guest guest

Hi Chuck:

The guy with the longest professional list of credits in the state is " the

running doc " , Jay Goldstein, DPM in the Good Sam complex at 2222 NW Lovejoy

503-221-1581. Great results, arid sense of humor.

Art

======================================================

referral

Hi OR DCs,

Got an older gentleman with chronic foot/ankle problems and we're looking

for

a foot referral (DPM, Ortho, DC) in Hillsboro/Washington County area. He is

seeing a DPM now, but w/o success and he's well beyond FootLevelers. Ideas

appreciated.

(Ted, I'm trying to talk him into seeing you, but he's reluctant to drive

into B-town.)

Chuck Simpson

OregonDCs rules:

1. Keep correspondence professional; the purpose of the listserve is to

foster communication and collegiality. No personal attacks on listserve

members will be tolerated.

2. Always sign your e-mails with your first and last name.

3. The listserve is not secure; your e-mail could end up anywhere. However,

it is against the rules of the listserve to copy, print, forward, or

otherwise distribute correspondence written by another member without his or

her consent, unless all personal identifiers have been removed.

Guest guest

Could you please forward those specific activator tests with the research citations. I am updating a chapter on Foot & Ankle Injuries and Biomechanics for a second edition of Conservative Management of Sports Injuries.

Ted

Ted Forcum, DC, DACBSP, FICC, CSCSBack In Motion Sports Injuries Clinic, LLC11385 SW Scholls Ferry RoadBeaverton, Oregon 97008ph 503.524.9040

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:30:08 -0700 adesiena@... writes:

Try an Activator Doc up that way. Activator has many specific tests to isolate foot and ankle problems and the adjustments to correct them.

DeSiena

----- Forwarded Message -----

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:24:37 EDT

Subject: referral

Message-ID: <a9.455b2727.2c598385@...>

Hi OR DCs,Got an older gentleman with chronic foot/ankle problems and we're looking for a foot referral (DPM, Ortho, DC) in Hillsboro/Washington County area. He is seeing a DPM now, but w/o success and he's well beyond FootLevelers. Ideas appreciated.(Ted, I'm trying to talk him into seeing you, but he's reluctant to drive into B-town.)Chuck SimpsonOregonDCs rules:1. Keep correspondence professional; the purpose of the listserve is to foster communication and collegiality. No personal attacks on listserve members will be tolerated.2. Always sign your e-mails with your first and last name.3. The listserve is not secure; your e-mail could end up anywhere. However, it is against the rules of the listserve to copy, print, forward, or otherwise distribute correspondence written by another member without his or her consent, unless all personal identifiers have been removed.

Guest guest

Thanks. But the referenced article on www.activator.com was more of a case study with an N=3. Does any one have a copy of the Activator Textbook published by Mosby that I could barrow, if it has more referenced citations.

Ted

Ted Forcum, DC, DACBSP, FICC, CSCSBack In Motion Sports Injuries Clinic, LLC11385 SW Scholls Ferry RoadBeaverton, Oregon 97008ph 503.524.9040

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:20:49 -0700 adesiena@... writes:

Ted,

All the tests can be located in the Activator Textbook published by Mosby. Some of the research abstracts involving an activator can be found at www.activator.com

adesiena@...

Cc:

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:48:19 -0700

Subject: Re: referral

Message-ID: <20030730.144819.2924.2.tlf-3@...>

Could you please forward those specific activator tests with the research citations. I am updating a chapter on Foot & Ankle Injuries and Biomechanics for a second edition of Conservative Management of Sports Injuries.

Ted

Try an Activator Doc up that way. Activator has many specific tests to isolate foot and ankle problems and the adjustments to correct them.

DeSiena

Hi OR DCs,Got an older gentleman with chronic foot/ankle problems and we're looking for a foot referral (DPM, Ortho, DC) in Hillsboro/Washington County area. He is seeing a DPM now, but w/o success and he's well beyond FootLevelers. Ideas appreciated.(Ted, I'm trying to talk him into seeing you, but he's reluctant to drive into B-town.)Chuck SimpsonOregonDCs rules:1. Keep correspondence professional; the purpose of the listserve is to foster communication and collegiality. No personal attacks on listserve members will be tolerated.2. Always sign your e-mails with your first and last name.3. The listserve is not secure; your e-mail could end up anywhere. However, it is against the rules of the listserve to copy, print, forward, or otherwise distribute correspondence written by another member without his or her consent, unless all personal identifiers have been removed.

Guest guest

Ron Johansen has the Activator textbook which is now 5+ years old.Contact Ben son (ben@...) for resources published more recently. Ron Johansen

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:48:19 -0700 tlf-3@... writes:

Ted

DeSiena

Guest guest

Larry,

Eichwald, LAc is in our office. I have been very happy wiht his work. Unlike many acupuncturists, he develops a treatments plan with outcome goal. Interestingly both his parents and his grandfather are MD's. He can be reached at 503.524.9040. Giev he a call and see if he would bee a good fit for your patient.

Ted

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:35:44 -0700 "Larry Lubcke, DC, DABCO" <Dr.Lubcke@...> writes:

I need to refer a patient for pain control acupuncture (in the Portland area), this groups outcomes are harder for me to have certainty and evaluate than DCs. If you have an individual that you have had good success with please E-mail me the name and contact information. Thank you, Larry Lubcke, DC, DABCO.OregonDCs rules:1. Keep correspondence professional; the purpose of the listserve is to foster communication and collegiality. No personal attacks on listserve members will be tolerated.2. Always sign your e-mails with your first and last name.3. The listserve is not secure; your e-mail could end up anywhere. However, it is against the rules of the listserve to copy, print, forward, or otherwise distribute correspondence written by another member without his or her consent, unless all personal identifiers have been removed.

• 2 years later...

I'm attending people online. If it is within her sphere of acceptability, you can suggest she look at "HomeBase" on my site: itallis.com.

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of FoxxSent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 4:17 PM Subject: referral

We have been contacted by an older woman in Glendale, CA who wants training for memory issues. She needs an Assessment, perhaps more than just the TLC. Is there anyone interested in working with her?

Foxx

--

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.5/67 - Release Date: 8/9/2005

I'm attending people online. If it is within her sphere of acceptability, you can suggest she look at "HomeBase" on my site: itallis.com.

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of FoxxSent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 4:17 PM Subject: referral

We have been contacted by an older woman in Glendale, CA who wants training for memory issues. She needs an Assessment, perhaps more than just the TLC. Is there anyone interested in working with her?

Foxx

--

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.5/67 - Release Date: 8/9/2005

Hi Foxx,

I would be glad to work with her. I am in Claremont -- not too far away! My contact info is below.

--Warmly, T. Lindsey, M.S.,L.M.F.T. Claremont, CA Tustin, CA 909-626-5313 This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and it is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you should destroy this message and notify the sender by reply email. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction or transmission of this email is strictly prohibited.

-------------- Original message --------------

Foxx

Thanks, . I think someone needs to see her in person.

Foxx

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of CM Van DeusenSent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 3:36 PM Subject: RE: referral

Thanks,

Foxx

--No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.5/67 - Release Date: 8/9/2005

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest guest

Oops... probably should add that he lives in Milwaukie/Gladstone area

referral

Doc's

I have a patient that wants someone closer to his home. He is a new patient and while I have explained that his condition.... severe osteo with moderate disc bulge into rt L4 neural will take time... doesn't feel he can continue to travel. I can forward cc of MRI/Xray and tx plan.

Cheers

Dr B

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.3/374 - Release Date: 6/23/2006

• 4 months later...

Pat Montgomery or Gray both in Missoula. I feel are both are

good docs and adjustors. They both use same zenith table you use and

similar adjustment style.

>

> Doc's

>

> Anyone know a DC in Missoula, Mont for referrral?

>

> Thanks

>

> Danno

>

• 5 weeks later...

Sybil Bunis, DC or Levy DC, State Street Chiropractic, Santa Barbara.

Sunny

Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7C

Eugene, Oregon, 97401

541- 344- 0509; Fx; 541- 344- 0955

From: "Larry Oliver, DC" <dro@...>"Chiro ListServe" < >Subject: referralDate: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:09:52 -0800

A patient will be needing a DC and Santa Barbara, California. Any names appreciated.

Larry L. Oliver, DC

408 NW 7th

Corvallis, OR 97330

droheresco

voice 541-757-9933

fax 541-757-7713

The information contained in this electronic message may contain protected health information which is confidential under applicable law and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the recipient of the message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the communication in error, please notify Heresco Chiropractic & Associates, 408 NW 7th St, Corvallis, OR 97330, 541-757-9933 and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop.

• 1 year later...

Tom, I hope you don't have to travel to Portland or Seattle. I do not

know the drs, but the American Society of Hypertension website has a

finding section. Dr Grim or someone may know one.

I went through three endos, then their teacher and the entire Dept at

UCSF, finally locating a cardiologist who knew how to manage cases.

That was, I discovered very late, the key phrase to ask. Most know it

exists, but think they have only seen a few cases in decades, and simply

do not know what to do. I was told exactly what you were told three

times, and believed it and got worse. Three different endos. Same

tests. The are into diabetes these days, usually.

Did you get your aldo renin blood and 24-hr urine numbers? If you put

those - along with the lab's normal range - in here, Dr Grim can comment.

You have low potassium? How low (w/lab norms)? You have to get your

own case #'s, and not simply listen to docs. Too dangerous. Demand

xeroxes. No HIPAA problems w/the pt. asking. If you have PA, K-Dur is

a quickie band-aid at best. Many get no help at all from it (like myself).

The size of that bump is incredible compared to most I have heard

reported here, but unless you can get AVS to prove overproduction of

aldo, it may not mean it is the source of the overproduction (if you

indeed have overproduction).

Have you demanded a 2 week aldactone (spironolactone) test to see if it

lowers pressure and rises K? If it does, you know fast. During that

you must measure your BP daily on a regular schedule and record it (see

FILES for correct method). And weekly or semi-weekly K test.

Do you know your total daily sodium intake in diet? Demand is what I

had to do. My endo at the time thought spiro would give me adrenal

failure. No one else ever heard of that one - not even the majority of

the unknowing.

These are the main benchmarks we go by.

Dave

thomasdpurcell wrote:

>

> I supposed the proper thing to do would be to first introduce myself.

> My name is Tom and I live in the fair city of Walla Walla, Washington

> State. I have been reading through everybody's postings as they have

> come through ever since I became a member of this group. That was

> shortly after my Cardiologist noticed that my aldosterone renin ratio

> was off and the subsequent CT showed a 15 x 12 mm adenoma on my left

> adrenal. He said it was only the second time he had ever seen this.

> He seemed encouraged saying that it may be a real indication of

> Conn's...a new wrinkle on me, something I had never heard of before. He

> went on to say that it may be the reason why my high blood pressure

> was uncontrollable and the subsequent constant a-fib condition I am

> in. The a-fib condition is the whole reason my wife had me seek out a

> cardiologist. Long story short, the cardiologist referred me to a

> endocrinologist at that point in November of 2007. The

> endocrinologist in our little town (we only have one) ran a whole

> battery test over the next several months. These ranged from salt

> loading to blood and 24 hour urine screens. Finally the

> endocrinologist came back a couple of weeks ago and said that I do

> not have primary hyperaldosteronism and that I should return to my

> primary care physician and cardiologist and start re-titrating my

> meds to gain control of my blood pressure.

>

> I started down this path 8-9 years ago with the high blood pressure.

> It started off with 1 medicine to keep it under control but with each

> subsequent yearly physical the doctor would have to increase my

> medication and/or add another to the point where I now take Atenolol

> 50 MG tablets- 4 ea. daily, Hydrochlorothiazide 25 MG tablets- 1 ea.

> daily, Amlodipine 10 MG tablets- 1 ea daily, Lisinopril 40 MG tablets-

> 2 ea. daily, Potassium 10 MEQ tablet- 1 ea. daily and Aspirin 81 MG

> tablets- 1 tablet daily. With this my blood pressure remains at an

> average of 150/100 plus or minus 5 on each. The A-Fib condition

> manifested itself or was discovered at my last doctor's appt. in

> October, 2007. I am a 48 year old male.

>

> Not wanting to make this a long post I am writing to ask if there is

> an endocrinologist located in Washington State and/or the Pacific

> Northwest that specializes in this field that you would suggest I

> seek out? I know how I am feeling and the symptoms seem synonymous

> with others I see in other post to this site. In addition to that my

> high blood pressure has now pushed my heart into A-Fib. I feel that

> there has to be something the endocrinologist missed. I would look up

> the test after they were run to find out about them only to find out

> that at times protocols were not followed. The lab my cardiologist

> uses and the one the endocrinologist where different if that matters?

> I appreciate any information you could give me on a referral. Thanks,

> Tom.

>

Hi ,

It would be helpful if you'd post your actual lab results for aldosterone

and renin. I assume you've had several? Also, what about salt in your

diet? Have you been tried on spiro or Inspra?

Val

[mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of thomasdpurcell

I supposed the proper thing to do would be to first introduce myself.

My name is Tom and I live in the fair city of Walla Walla, Washington

State.

I hesitated posting until I had the results but I have requested copies of all

the results to do just that and to have them in hand if and when I am able to

see another endocrinologist. Thanks, Tom.

Valarie <val@...> wrote: Hi ,

It would be helpful if you'd post your actual lab results for aldosterone

and renin. I assume you've had several? Also, what about salt in your

diet? Have you been tried on spiro or Inspra?

Val

[mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of thomasdpurcell

I supposed the proper thing to do would be to first introduce myself.

My name is Tom and I live in the fair city of Walla Walla, Washington

State.

• 9 months later...

, DC

126 QUINCY ST NE ALBUQUERQUE NM

(505) 268-2772.

Great DC, does nutrition and acupuncture also

Rod , DC

Tillamook Natural Health Center

referral

Dear List,, I need a DC for a patient that move to Albuquerque NM. Help Please,,Dan Beeson