RemedySpot.com

Re: Psoriatic Arthritis and Iodine?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

for  Psoriatic Arthritis you can look at low dose naltrexone

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 6:22 AM, Mommaof10 <mommaof10@...> wrote:

I posted this on the Thyroid Group first.  suggested that I post this question here as well:I have a dear sweet friend in her 20's who has been diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis in its worst form.  She is quickly becoming crippled and incapacitated.  I've read some things that might link PA with Thyroid disorders. 

I've also read that Tincture of Iodine, when applied topically to the Psoriasis areas, has healed that area of psoriasis.  I'm wondering about Lugol's or Nascent Iodine internally too?  Does anyone have any information on Psoriatic Arthritis, its possible connection to Thyroid disease and possibly Iodine as a treatment for PA that I might be able to pass on to this family?  This young lady and her mother are flying from AK to Seattle next week to see some doctors and I'm trying to help them collect as much medical information as possible before this trip.

Please contact me off list if that is appropriate.Laralee

low dose naltrexone - wow, sounds incrediably wonderful. I noticed the list of

ailments it is good for, but found out it has to be prescribed by an MD.....

anyway of by passing this step? I dont like going to MD's.

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > I posted this on the Thyroid Group first. suggested that I post

> > this question here as well:

> >

> > I have a dear sweet friend in her 20's who has been diagnosed with

> > Psoriatic Arthritis in its worst form. She is quickly becoming crippled

> > and incapacitated. I've read some things that might link PA with Thyroid

> > disorders.

> >

> > I've also read that Tincture of Iodine, when applied topically to the

> > Psoriasis areas, has healed that area of psoriasis. I'm wondering about

> > Lugol's or Nascent Iodine internally too?

> >

> > Does anyone have any information on Psoriatic Arthritis, its possible

> > connection to Thyroid disease and possibly Iodine as a treatment for PA

> > that I might be able to pass on to this family? This young lady and her

> > mother are flying from AK to Seattle next week to see some doctors and I'm

> > trying to help them collect as much medical information as possible before

> > this trip.

> >

> > Please contact me off list if that is appropriate.

> >

> > Laralee

> >

> >

> >

>

if you join the low dose naltrexone group they can teach you how to do it without an doctor

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 11:40 AM, robertfeb <robertfeb@...> wrote:

low dose naltrexone - wow, sounds incrediably wonderful. I noticed the list of ailments it is good for, but found out it has to be prescribed by an MD..... anyway of by passing this step? I dont like going to MD's.

> > > **> >> >> > I posted this on the Thyroid Group first. suggested that I post> > this question here as well:

> >> > I have a dear sweet friend in her 20's who has been diagnosed with> > Psoriatic Arthritis in its worst form. She is quickly becoming crippled> > and incapacitated. I've read some things that might link PA with Thyroid

> > disorders.> >> > I've also read that Tincture of Iodine, when applied topically to the> > Psoriasis areas, has healed that area of psoriasis. I'm wondering about> > Lugol's or Nascent Iodine internally too?

> >> > Does anyone have any information on Psoriatic Arthritis, its possible> > connection to Thyroid disease and possibly Iodine as a treatment for PA> > that I might be able to pass on to this family? This young lady and her

> > mother are flying from AK to Seattle next week to see some doctors and I'm> > trying to help them collect as much medical information as possible before> > this trip.> >> > Please contact me off list if that is appropriate.

> >> > Laralee> >> > > >>

Psoriatic Arthritis is linked to gluten http://understanding-psa.blogspot.com/2009/04/celiac-disease-and-psoriatic-arthritis.html

Buist, ND HC

Psoriatic Arthritis and Iodine?

I posted this on the Thyroid Group first. suggested that I post this question here as well:I have a dear sweet friend in her 20's who has been diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis in its worst form. She is quickly becoming crippled and incapacitated. I've read some things that might link PA with Thyroid disorders. I've also read that Tincture of Iodine, when applied topically to the Psoriasis areas, has healed that area of psoriasis. I'm wondering about Lugol's or Nascent Iodine internally too? Does anyone have any information on Psoriatic Arthritis, its possible connection to Thyroid disease and possibly Iodine as a treatment for PA that I might be able to pass on to this family? This young lady and her mother are flying from AK to Seattle next week to see some doctors and I'm trying to help them collect as much medical information as possible before this trip.Please contact me off list if that is appropriate.Laralee

I would suggest that since she is going to the west coast that she look

into the Dr. Jonathon 's Tahoma Clinic.

He has been one of the pioneers with application of iodine and other

innovative (old) traditional remedies.

The address is: Clinic & Dispensary V. , MD

801 SW 16th, Suite 121 Medical Director

Renton, WA 98055

Office (425) 264-0059 Fax (425) 264-0071

Cheers to your friend ...Joyce M. Simmerman

A family member has psosriatric arthritis, has been on a lot of

dangerous immune drugs, but has begun low dose naltrexone and is doing

much better, and not having to use as many of the drugs. Good luck to

your friend, whatever she decides.

On 1/24/2012 10:29 PM, ido zahavi wrote:

>

> for Psoriatic Arthritis you can look at low dose naltrexone

>

> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 6:22 AM, Mommaof10 <mommaof10@...

> <mailto:mommaof10@...>> wrote:

>

> I posted this on the Thyroid Group first. suggested that

> I post this question here as well:

>

> I have a dear sweet friend in her 20's who has been diagnosed with

> Psoriatic Arthritis in its worst form. She is quickly becoming

> crippled and incapacitated. I've read some things that might link

> PA with Thyroid disorders.

>

> I've also read that Tincture of Iodine, when applied topically to

> the Psoriasis areas, has healed that area of psoriasis. I'm

> wondering about Lugol's or Nascent Iodine internally too?

>

> Does anyone have any information on Psoriatic Arthritis, its

> possible connection to Thyroid disease and possibly Iodine as a

> treatment for PA that I might be able to pass on to this family?

> This young lady and her mother are flying from AK to Seattle next

> week to see some doctors and I'm trying to help them collect as

> much medical information as possible before this trip.

>

> Please contact me off list if that is appropriate.

>

> Laralee

>

>

>

Join the LDN group. And or email me privately. Only so as not to bug the list. I have ben on it for years with no script, I make it myself, it's easy and not expensive. But join the group anyway because you will learn.

~*~ Hugs ~*~ Akiba ~*~

~*~ Pragmatic Visionary ~*~

-- Re: Psoriatic Arthritis and Iodine?

low dose naltrexone - wow, sounds incrediably wonderful. I noticed the list of ailments it is good for, but found out it has to be prescribed by an MD..... anyway of by passing this step? I dont like going to MD's. > > > **> >> >> > I posted this on the Thyroid Group first. suggested that I post> > this question here as well:> >> > I have a dear sweet friend in her 20's who has been diagnosed with> > Psoriatic Arthritis in its worst form. She is quickly becoming crippled> > and incapacitated. I've read some things that might link PA with Thyroid> > disorders.> >> > I've also read that Tincture of Iodine, when applied topically to the> > Psoriasis areas, has healed that area of psoriasis. I'm wondering about> > Lugol's or Nascent Iodine internally too?> >> > Does anyone have any information on Psoriatic Arthritis, its possible> > connection to Thyroid disease and possibly Iodine as a treatment for PA> > that I might be able to pass on to this family? This young lady and her> > mother are flying from AK to Seattle next week to see some doctors and I'm> > trying to help them collect as much medical information as possible before> > this trip.> >> > Please contact me off list if that is appropriate.> >> > Laralee> >> > > >>

FREE Animations for your email

Click Here!