RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Iodoral vs Tri-Quench

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This makes total sense to me. The thyroid thrives on iodine so if one is in need of anything for the thyroid it only makes sense to also give some iodine. Of course, everything in our body needs a little iodine and it won't store more than it can use and make us sick, we can't get enough with food since our dirt is depleted and the world has become more toxic, so it only makes sense to help everything along with at least some iodine. I put a little into my whole family's food/drink since I figure we can all use a bit.

Higgins

http://becomingaspecialneedsadvocate.blogspot.com/

Re: Re: Iodoral vs Tri-Quench

Hi Barb,

When I did the Gerson Therapy 25 years ago, (which includes natural thyroid hormone and Lugol's ), my doctor was careful to tell me that I must take iodine while taking thyroid hormone. He said when taking iodine it is not necessary to take NTH, but to always make sure while I was taking thyroid, to include the Lugol's. I am not very scientific, but I remember him saying that thyroid hormone, whether my own, or porcine, works better with iodine. And the fact that I needed NTH, meant I was deficient in iodine. Maybe someone else can explain it better.Kathleen

Just out of curiosity, why is it important to include iodine when taking NTH?

BarbF

In a message dated 6/28/2011 3:36:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, kathleenblake@... writes:

It's also very important to include iodine when one is taking NTH, don’t know if you are or not.

Guest guest

Very interesting...I take NTH so I guess it makes my iodine protocol even more important.

BarbF

In a message dated 6/29/2011 5:12:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, kathleenblake@... writes:

Hi Barb,

When I did the Gerson Therapy 25 years ago, (which includes natural thyroid hormone and Lugol's ), my doctor was careful to tell me that I must take iodine while taking thyroid hormone. He said when taking iodine it is not necessary to take NTH, but to always make sure while I was taking thyroid, to include the Lugol's. I am not very scientific, but I remember him saying that thyroid hormone, whether my own, or porcine, works better with iodine. And the fact that I needed NTH, meant I was deficient in iodine. Maybe someone else can explain it better.Kathleen

Just out of curiosity, why is it important to include iodine when taking NTH?

BarbF

In a message dated 6/28/2011 3:36:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, kathleenblake@... writes:

It's also very important to include iodine when one is taking NTH, don’t know if you are or not.