RemedySpot.com

Re: douching with iodine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is for a yeast infection:

Povidone Iodine Douche -- Put two tablespoons of povidone iodine (Betadine) in one quart of warm water (filtered or bottled) and douche once per day for at least a week but no longer than two weeks. This may sting the first couple times but then it doesn't, proving that is is healing the infection.

douching with iodine

I am wanting to use lugols 5% and distilled water for douching . Does anyone know how many drops to a litre to use?

Guest guest

Thank-you Steph, what about douching to treat uterine fibroids, do you have a "recipe" for this? Thank-you for the mediating of this forum which has been a big job of late.From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>iodine Sent: Fri, 16 April, 2010 12:17:05 PMSubject: Re:

douching with iodine

Povidone Iodine Douche -- Put two tablespoons of povidone iodine (Betadine) in one quart of warm water (filtered or bottled) and douche once per day for at least a week but no longer than two weeks. This may sting the first couple times but then it doesn't, proving that is is healing the infection.

douching with iodine

I am wanting to use lugols 5% and distilled water for douching . Does anyone know how many drops to a litre to use?

Guest guest

I soured the files and didn't find anything. Sorry - this was the closest I found.

Maybe someone over on the curezone iodine group has an answer.

Check this out too http://curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=1447672

Steph

douching with iodine

Guest guest

Your body does this naturally. It cleans itself unless you are having female problems, but I myself have never ever done it. I was told the body does this on it own. To me if you feel the need to douche I would see my gynecologist before doing this. There could be other problems that douching isn't going to help.Just a heads up, which you may know about this already. from IllinoisFrom: ownphysician

<ownphysician@...>iodine Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010 9:08:02 PMSubject: douching with iodine

Guest guest

I think I understand but if there is an infection of some sort why not go to the gynecologist and talk to that physician about the infection. That would scare the heck out of me but that is my own opinion. from IllinoisFrom: Firth <ownphysician@...>iodine Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010

9:22:22 PMSubject: Re: douching with iodine

Thank-you Steph, what about douching to treat uterine fibroids, do you have a "recipe" for this? Thank-you for the mediating of this forum which has been a big job of late.From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@ sbcglobal. net>iodinegroups (DOT) comSent: Fri, 16 April, 2010 12:17:05 PMSubject: Re:

douching with iodine

douching with iodine

Guest guest

- she is doing it to help with uterine fibroids not "female" problems.

Steph

douching with iodine

Guest guest

Gottcha. from IllinoisFrom: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>iodine Sent: Fri, April 16, 2010 6:35:37 AMSubject: Re: douching with iodine

- she is doing it to help with uterine fibroids not "female" problems.

Steph

douching with iodine

Guest guest

Douching is not rocket science. The consumer products like Summer's Eve

are poison and many women are allergic to the ingredients and it can cause

major problems, which women sometimes do not recognize as related to the

" feminine products " .

But using iodine in the manner being described with iodine is fine and

would probably really enhance the local health environment. Direct topical

applications of iodine do work, we know, so this is another good way to do

that.

Also, some women have chronic problems that are well documented, which

Western Pharma cannot address because they offer bandaids not systemic

cures. Women are often on their own to find a combination of what works for us.

--

At 06:31 AM 4/16/2010, you wrote:

>I think I understand but if there is an infection of some sort why not go

>to the gynecologist and talk to that physician about the infection. That

>would scare the heck out of me but that is my own opinion.

>

> from Illinois

~~~ There is no way to peace; peace is the way ~~~~

--A.J. Muste

Guest guest

from curezonehttp://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=907436...12 drops of Lugol's

and 10 drops of the detoxified Iodine

in a quarter cup of water.. soaked a tampon in it - it grabbed almost every drop, and inserted the tampon for 20 minutes.... (there is more at the link)but this is for a regular sized tampon & it seems like it would be difficult to insert a saturated full sized tampon. I use a smaller Seventh Generation No Applicator tampon (only 2 inches or so right out of the box) use about half of the liquid above - 1/8 C clean water, 6 drops of Lugols and 5 drops of detoxified iodine...and she is right, at least for me. An hour or so later the tampon has gone from the dark iodine color to almost white!

Guest guest

Probiotics helps with yeast. JagFrom: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>Subject: Re: douching with iodineiodine Date: Friday, April 16, 2010, 7:40 AM

That's not what she has. There is no infection. I just posted info for yeast infection because that was the only instruction for douching with iodine I could find. It is not what she is personally dealing with.

Steph

douching with iodine