RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

tyrosine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

do you feel it is useful to take tyrosine as a help for hashimoto's?? why or why not?? thanks

Guest guest

in the case of using LDN for hashimotos have you seen full recovery to the point of no longer needing thyroid medicine??From: zahavi <zahavi100@...>Subject: Re: tyrosineiodine Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 6:19 AM

i wish you success.i have seen amazing results with ldn.copd,AS, crohn,hepatetis.

> > >

> > >

> > > do you feel it is useful to take tyrosine as a help for hashimoto's? ? why or why not?? thanks

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

in hashimoto the thyroid is destroyed.you have to ask the people that use it for

that purpose.i know that people could lower their mediction.in theory if you

start the low dose naltrexone at the beginning of the diseases ,then you will

not need medication.at the moment most of the people come to ldn after many

years of being sick

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > do you feel it is useful to take tyrosine as a help for hashimoto's? ?

why or why not?? thanks

>

> > > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

Guest guest

I think that depends on how functional your thyroid is when you begin

trying to reverse the hashimoto.

But, LDN is not the only thing you have to do to combat it. It depends

on various other factors: a diet free of gluten, soy and perhaps

diary. A good diet (I do a Paleo Diet). Suplements, like iodine,

selenium, vitamin d3, omega 3, etc. Avoiding goitrogens, like

fluoride, choride and bromide. Exercise (resistence trainning).

Control of your stress. Etc, etc, etc...

Regards,

2009/8/15 dawn volz <dawnv5@...>:

>

>

> in the case of using LDN for hashimotos have you seen full recovery to the

> point of no longer needing thyroid medicine??

>

>

Guest guest

Taking Tyrosine made my thyroid stop feeling as though it was expanding.

Jag

From: meredithsenter@... <meredithsenter@...>Subject: Re: Re: tyrosineiodine Date: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 4:21 PM

How so? What were the benefits to gluten free and ldn. Has anyone benefitted from tyrosineSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Re: Re: tyrosineYes, I could not agree more!! For me, the only thing that was morehelpfull than LDN is when I begin a gluten/grain free diet!2009/8/13 zahavi <zahavi100gmail (DOT) com>>>>> one of the best things for hashimoto is low dose naltrexone.some people report improvement.>> > >> >> > do you feel it is useful to take tyrosine as a help for hashimoto's? ? why or why not?? thanks> >>------------ --------- --------- ------

Guest guest

Tyrosine is a building block for thyroid hormones with selenium and iodine.

Steph

Re: Re: tyrosineYes, I could not agree more!! For me, the only thing that was morehelpfull than LDN is when I begin a gluten/grain free diet!2009/8/13 zahavi <zahavi100gmail (DOT) com>>>>> one of the best things for hashimoto is low dose naltrexone.some people report improvement.>> > >> >> > do you feel it is useful to take tyrosine as a help for hashimoto's? ? why or why not?? thanks> >>------------ --------- --------- ------

Guest guest

she has not started menstruating yet...just the beginning of breast buds...nothing else....no acne...should i go ahead and see doctor for more blood work or wait and give the selenium iodine etc a couple more months to see if it helps..she must have had some adrenal issues when anxiety hit but it is much better now...we did lots of herbal stuff to help....she is not gluten free...i find that impossible to do with these kids...how do you do it?? i have however put her through some naet and it has helped a lot with anxiety and other allergies....so i guess question is...do i see doctor now for blood work or wait a couple of months...thanks....

From: meredithsenter <meredithsenter>Subject: Re: Re: tyrosineiodinegroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 4:21 PM

How so? What were the benefits to gluten free and ldn. Has anyone benefitted from tyrosineSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Re: Re: tyrosineYes, I could not agree more!! For me, the only thing that was morehelpfull than LDN is when I begin a gluten/grain free diet!2009/8/13 zahavi <zahavi100gmail (DOT) com>>>>> one of the best things for hashimoto is low dose naltrexone.some people report improvement.>> > >> >> > do you feel it is useful to take tyrosine as a help for hashimoto's? ? why or why not?? thanks> >>------------ --------- --------- ------

Guest guest

I would try the nutrients first. If she isn't suffering then you can take 6 mos. I would increase her iodine to 12.5 mgs though. Do 200 mcg Selenium and maybe some Tyrosine. See if she does any better. But coming into puberty may be more than her thyroid can handle.

As for Gluten free, we took my kids GF last November. We cleared the house of it. No arguments. My son had gerd and constipation issues and within 1 week it was all gone. His moods improved as did his attention. Now we removed diary and he is better again. He tested positive for a dairy allergy. Next is eggs as he tested positive for eggs too. My daughter went GF too since we all were and 6 weeks later had an exposure and got the dermatitis herpetiformis rash. That stopped her from asking for it again. But the blessing has been that I have learned to bake yummy baked goods GF and now DF and the kids love them. So there is no nagging. The only thing we miss is ordering a pizza. They are 7 & 9 1/2 yrs old so it is a bit easier to control.

Steph

Re: Re: tyrosineYes, I could not agree more!! For me, the only thing that was morehelpfull than LDN is when I begin a gluten/grain free diet!2009/8/13 zahavi <zahavi100gmail (DOT) com>>>>> one of the best things for hashimoto is low dose naltrexone.some people report improvement.>> > >> >> > do you feel it is useful to take tyrosine as a help for hashimoto's? ? why or why not?? thanks> >>------------ --------- --------- ------

Guest guest

would she take the 200 mcg of selenium every day...??i think i will add some tyrosine...it is supposedly helpful for depression and focus issues...and signs of tyrosine deficiencies are low body temp, anxiety, hypothyroidism!! so may be worth a try....she is not really suffering although she struggles with some anxiety kind of ongoing...mostly in the form of reoccuring thoughts and worries...yoga helps with that...we do superbrain yoga every morning!! but who knows how well she would do if her thyroid was optimized..just hate to have another kid on medicine...prescriptions are a pain to get....not sure her doc would even do it at this age...so will try other stuff...school is starting and i am concerned about focus...maybe tyrosine will help..will keep you posted...thanks again...

From: meredithsenter <meredithsenter>Subject: Re: Re: tyrosineiodinegroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 4:21 PM

Guest guest

Can you add fill in what Tyrosine is and what it is supposed to help?On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Jag Jag <jaguarundi21@...> wrote:

who in the list is taking Tyrosine and how has it enhanced your conditions?

-- Hibiscus Babywww.hibiscusbaby.comwww.venusvanguard.com