RemedySpot.com

Iodine and Candida

Rate this topic

Guest guest

for your chest infection,you might consider raspex.we have someone in the ldn for cancer group with lung cancer who has bitten the cancer with ldn and iscdor plus supplements but she had chest infections and that went away with raspex which is antiviral

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 8:28 PM, Bobby P <bobby_047@...> wrote:

Yes, That is what I attribute to my lung cancer cure, After oncology said it had returned, and all they could offer me was chemo for a second time.I came home and researched ever ounce of information I could find.

I started by taking sodium bi carb oraly to raise my PH level. That had a major effect. The very next morning after my first dose I felt a die off in my right lung right where the tumor was, and had the symptoms of excessive die off, such as flu like symptoms and light fever.

I honestly feel I have the cancer beat, but still have chronic whizzing and a lung infection.I know  this may be off topic, but I do have one question on Iodine.I have ordered a Nascent Iodine, and am thinking of using it in a nebulizer.

Would this be safe? and will this type of Iodine kill fungus and/or infection?Thanks for your thoughtsBobby

From: psych doc <psych_58 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Iodine and candida

iodinegroups (DOT) comDate: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 10:02 AM

If I take Lugol's orally even one drop in a glass of water, I develop boils. I have finished each boil but external application of 3 drops of Lugol's on the boil. But I am tired of this endless exercise. Boils keep coming and I go on finishing them. So, now I don't take Lugol's orally. I just smear it on soft skin. That doesn't give me boils. And that way I bypass the stomach and the gut where Logol's may kill both the candida and the good friendly bacteria.

-----------

Ratan Singh, Phone: 91 141 2652561, mail: ratanpsychhotmail (DOT) com

- Certificate in Food & Nutrition; Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education; Life Member, Nutrion Soc. India.- Member ISOM; Author of " Nutrition & Supplements in Major Mental Illnesses " ;- M.A. (Psychol), Postgraduate Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology, Ph.D.;

- Certified Behavior Therapist (from late Prof. J. Wolpe's Unit, Temple Univ Med School, USA);

- www.jaipurmart. com/trade/ meditationandhea lth, www.ejcbs.com

Bobby,

I have to add one thing. I have no idea what kind of iodine or how much my husband's granny added to the water! So may be start in small doses of whatever you use to be on the safe side.

Glad to hear Simoncini's method worked for you.

I would like to know how much bicarbonate of soda you were taking to get rid of cancer. May be it is best to send this non-iodine info to me directly. MacGilchrist

From: Bobby P <bobby_047@...>iodine Sent: Sat, 13 February, 2010 20:28:45Subject: Re: Iodine and candida

Yes, That is what I attribute to my lung cancer cure, After oncology said it had returned, and all they could offer me was chemo for a second time.I came home and researched ever ounce of information I could find.I started by taking sodium bi carb oraly to raise my PH level. That had a major effect. The very next morning after my first dose I felt a die off in my right lung right where the tumor was, and had the symptoms of excessive die off, such as flu like symptoms and light fever. I honestly feel I have the cancer beat, but still have chronic whizzing and a lung infection.I know this may be off topic, but I do have one question on Iodine.I have ordered a Nascent Iodine, and am thinking of using it in a nebulizer.Would this be safe? and will this type of Iodine kill fungus and/or infection?Thanks for your thoughtsBobby

From: psych doc <psych_58 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Iodine and candidaiodinegroups (DOT) comDate: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 10:02 AM

If I take Lugol's orally even one drop in a glass of water, I develop boils. I have finished each boil but external application of 3 drops of Lugol's on the boil. But I am tired of this endless exercise. Boils keep coming and I go on finishing them. So, now I don't take Lugol's orally. I just smear it on soft skin. That doesn't give me boils. And that way I bypass the stomach and the gut where Logol's may kill both the candida and the good friendly bacteria.-----------

Ratan Singh, Phone: 91 141 2652561, mail: ratanpsychhotmail (DOT) com- Certificate in Food & Nutrition; Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education; Life Member, Nutrion Soc. India.- Member ISOM; Author of "Nutrition & Supplements in Major Mental Illnesses";- M.A. (Psychol), Postgraduate Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology, Ph.D.;- Certified Behavior Therapist (from late Prof. J. Wolpe's Unit, Temple Univ Med School, USA);

I think we're getting our threads crossed here! (I just wrote you something on the tail of Ido's post). If I remember rightly, I think it was Steph who gave me the idea about the nebuliser at the beginning of the flu epidemic. Then I told my husband who came up with the story about his granny. In that case she would be the best person to give advice about types of iodine and quantities.

MacG.

From: Bobby P <bobby_047@...>iodine Sent: Sat, 13 February, 2010 20:37:43Subject: Re: Iodine and candida

Thank you Sara, I have done Sodium Bicarbonate in in a nebulizer, but not Iodine yet.I have read that only one kind is safe, and that is the Nascent type, just not sure how effective it is. I will read the article, thanks so muchBobby

From: psych doc <psych_58 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Iodine and candidaiodinegroups (DOT) comDate: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 10:02 AM

If I take Lugol's orally even one drop in a glass of water, I develop boils. I have finished each boil but external application of 3 drops of Lugol's on the boil. But I am tired of this endless exercise. Boils keep coming and I go on finishing them. So, now I don't take Lugol's orally. I just smear it on soft skin. That doesn't give me boils. And that way I bypass the stomach and the gut where Logol's may kill both the candida and the good friendly bacteria.-----------

Ratan Singh, Phone: 91 141 2652561, mail: ratanpsychhotmail (DOT) com- Certificate in Food & Nutrition; Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education; Life Member, Nutrion Soc. India.- Member ISOM; Author of "Nutrition & Supplements in Major Mental Illnesses";- M.A. (Psychol), Postgraduate Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology, Ph.D.;- Certified Behavior Therapist (from late Prof. J. Wolpe's Unit, Temple Univ Med School, USA);

Boils or as the other poster mentioned brain fog or acne are considered

detoxing symptoms. These symptoms are among those for which the

salt-loading protocol is recommended. The salt loading protocol washing

the toxins out of the body and relieves the symptoms, which may also

include headache and skin itching.

If you are not also taking all of the companion nutrients the body will

have a harder time balancing the use of iodine and detox symptoms will be

stronger.

It is a misconception that because iodine may rid the body of pathogens

such as candida and the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers that it

therefore also must kill our friendly gut bacteria. In days of yore humans

did eat enough iodine and in some places (like Japan) they still do-- we

still had and have our friendly bacteria fully functional. Our friendly

gut bacteria (the probiotics) evolved with us and are not killed off by

iodine. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which indiscriminately kill off

everything, iodine (and some other whole food medicines) is selective. The

probiotics probably thrive off the iodine, but they definitely thrive off

the cleaned-up environment that the iodine provides.

It doesn't make sense to say that iodine wasn't meant to be eaten because

in fact that is how humans have gotten their iodine needs met throughout time.

The use of iodine requires ridding the mind of preconceptions, and it

requires compliance with the full protocol in order to avoid severe

detoxing symptoms. I suspect that when you said " boil " you actually mean

" pimple " ... which are classic detoxification symptoms. As someone else

mentioned, pimples indicate your body is using the iodine to evict toxins

from your body. You need to make sure you are doing the full companion

nutrients and the salt flushing protocol.

That information can be found at:

You can access the file at the URL:

iodine/files/01%20Group%20Guidelines%20-%20READ%20\

FIRST%20-%20New%20Members/Iodine%20New%20Member.doc

Item number 8 covers the supplements. Items number 15 covers the salt

flushing protocol.

best wishes to you,

--

>If I take Lugol's orally even one drop in a glass of water, I develop

>boils. I have finished each boil but external application of 3 drops of

>Lugol's on the boil. But I am tired of this endless exercise. Boils keep

>coming and I go on finishing them. So, now I don't take Lugol's orally. I

>just smear it on soft skin. That doesn't give me boils. And that way I

>bypass the stomach and the gut where Logol's may kill both the candida and

>the good friendly bacteria.

>-----------

>Ratan Singh, Phone: 91 141 2652561, mail:

><mailto:ratanpsych@...>ratanpsych@...

>- Certificate in Food & Nutrition; Diploma in Nutrition and Health

>Education; Life Member, Nutrion Soc. India.

>- Member ISOM;

>Author of " Nutrition & Supplements in Major Mental Illnesses " ;

>- M.A. (Psychol), Postgraduate Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology, Ph.D.;

>- Certified Behavior Therapist (from late Prof. J. Wolpe's Unit, Temple

>Univ Med School, USA);

>-

><http://www.jaipurmart.com/trade/meditationandhealth>www.jaipurmart.com/trade/m\

editationandhealth,

>www.ejcbs.com

~~~ There is no way to peace; peace is the way ~~~~

--A.J. Muste

Thank you,I benefited with this response.I was just going to ask about our natural flora and if iodine interferes with probiotics. Pat

iodine From: vbaker@...Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 14:09:08 -0600Subject: Re: Iodine and candida

Boils or as the other poster mentioned brain fog or acne are considered detoxing symptoms. These symptoms are among those for which the salt-loading protocol is recommended. The salt loading protocol washing the toxins out of the body and relieves the symptoms, which may also include headache and skin itching.If you are not also taking all of the companion nutrients the body will have a harder time balancing the use of iodine and detox symptoms will be stronger.It is a misconception that because iodine may rid the body of pathogens such as candida and the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers that it therefore also must kill our friendly gut bacteria. In days of yore humans did eat enough iodine and in some places (like Japan) they still do-- we still had and have our friendly bacteria fully functional. Our friendly gut bacteria (the probiotics) evolved with us and are not killed off by iodine. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which indiscriminately kill off everything, iodine (and some other whole food medicines) is selective. The probiotics probably thrive off the iodine, but they definitely thrive off the cleaned-up environment that the iodine provides.It doesn't make sense to say that iodine wasn't meant to be eaten because in fact that is how humans have gotten their iodine needs met throughout time.The use of iodine requires ridding the mind of preconceptions, and it requires compliance with the full protocol in order to avoid severe detoxing symptoms. I suspect that when you said "boil" you actually mean "pimple"... which are classic detoxification symptoms. As someone else mentioned, pimples indicate your body is using the iodine to evict toxins from your body. You need to make sure you are doing the full companion nutrients and the salt flushing protocol.That information can be found at:You can access the file at the URL:iodine/files/01%20Group%20Guidelines%20-%20READ%20FIRST%20-%20New%20Members/Iodine%20New%20Member.docItem number 8 covers the supplements. Items number 15 covers the salt flushing protocol.best wishes to you,-->If I take Lugol's orally even one drop in a glass of water, I develop >boils. I have finished each boil but external application of 3 drops of >Lugol's on the boil. But I am tired of this endless exercise. Boils keep >coming and I go on finishing them. So, now I don't take Lugol's orally. I >just smear it on soft skin. That doesn't give me boils. And that way I >bypass the stomach and the gut where Logol's may kill both the candida and >the good friendly bacteria.>----------->Ratan Singh, Phone: 91 141 2652561, mail: ><mailto:ratanpsychhotmail>ratanpsychhotmail>- Certificate in Food & Nutrition; Diploma in Nutrition and Health >Education; Life Member, Nutrion Soc. India.>- Member ISOM;>Author of "Nutrition & Supplements in Major Mental Illnesses";>- M.A. (Psychol), Postgraduate Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology, Ph.D.;>- Certified Behavior Therapist (from late Prof. J. Wolpe's Unit, Temple >Univ Med School, USA);>- ><http://www.jaipurmart.com/trade/meditationandhealth>www.jaipurmart.com/trade/meditationandhealth, >www.ejcbs.com~~~ There is no way to peace; peace is the way ~~~~--A.J. Muste

• 2 weeks later...

Engtovo, what intense symptoms did you experience if you don't mind me asking?~WOn Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Engtovo <engtovo@...> wrote:

It is doing more for my candida than any other antifungal I have used ever.  It still not an overnight process.  I am at 50 mg and when I went up from 37.5 a couple weeks ago I started a new level of candida die off that so far is the most intense since I began the iodine a year ago.  I think when I was at high doses last spring my body just wasn't able to use much of the iodine yet due to the thyroiditis or maybe even my levels of magnesium were too low.  It's using it now though!

Engtovo

Well when my body gets totally overloaded the worst is always massive back spasms that go up the left side and into the neck and head and pound with every little movement, it is awful, sometimes this includes nausea like people who get migraines but it is not a migraine. That usually lasts about 3 days then fades off but this time it backed off but then stayed just below the actual level of spasms for a long time so it felt like any little thing I did might start the spasming again. I've had a lot of acne (but not the bromide kind) that is typical in the die off, absolute exhaustion, flare up of the skin fungus which always flares up as it dies out.

Engtovo

Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 2:47 PM

iodine

Subject: Re: Iodine and candida

Engtovo, what intense symptoms did you experience if you don't mind me asking?~W

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Engtovo <engtovogmail> wrote:

It is doing more for my candida than any other antifungal I have used ever. It still not an overnight process. I am at 50 mg and when I went up from 37.5 a couple weeks ago I started a new level of candida die off that so far is the most intense since I began the iodine a year ago. I think when I was at high doses last spring my body just wasn't able to use much of the iodine yet due to the thyroiditis or maybe even my levels of magnesium were too low. It's using it now though!

Engtovo

Guest guest

My candid is going down since I have begun taking a high quality olive leaf extract. It is a good antifungal. I have been upping my intake of vitamin D, they say to take like 5 to 10 grams per day! Woah! I'm just taking around 5 grams when I take it. It is to get rid of the virus. I was told I have a virus, fungus and some pesticides in my thyroid, so I am hoping that these supplements "knock that stuff out!" Jag

It is doing more for my candida than any other antifungal I have used ever. It still not an overnight process. I am at 50 mg and when I went up from 37.5 a couple weeks ago I started a new level of candida die off that so far is the most intense since I began the iodine a year ago. I think when I was at high doses last spring my body just wasn't able to use much of the iodine yet due to the thyroiditis or maybe even my levels of magnesium were too low. It's using it now though!

Engtovo

Guest guest

Which olive leaf extract? I've heard Giam Herbal is good.Dia you check it on the consumerlabs web site? Diane

Engtovo

Guest guest

I'll have to get back to you on the brand. It's good, thoughJag.

Engtovo

Guest guest

I am currently using Barlean's olive leaf extract and find it pretty good.

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> It is doing more for my candida than any other antifungal I have used

> ever.  It still not an overnight process.  I am at 50 mg and when I

> went up from 37.5 a couple weeks ago I started a new level of candida die

off

> that so far is the most intense since I began the iodine a year ago.  I

> think when I was at high doses last spring my body just wasn't able to use

> much of the iodine yet due to the thyroiditis or maybe even my levels of

> magnesium were too low.  It's using it now though!

>  

> Engtovo

>

• 10 months later...

, Elemental iodine has antiseptic properties; this is well-documented.

From my experience, it is even antiviral, in addition to being antibacterial and

antifungal. I swab Lugol's into my nasal passages with a cotton swab to prevent

and/or stop flu viruses. Try it - it works amazingly well.

/Israel

www.alternative-cancer-cures.com

>

> I have to think that Iodine has an impact for those with Candida. It would

kill off bad bacteria in the same way garlic would, would it not ?

>

> Be well,

>