RemedySpot.com

Re: [fibro-reW./Hello, this is how I feel today., 12/31/2009, 8:00 am

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----Waiting for a good football game NYday~ LSU TIGERS ~CAPTIAL ONE BOWL IN ORLANDEAUX. FLORIDA... Stove up this entire year nand this day is no better. I'm not depressed, but have nothing to look forward to. Cleaning house, Job hunting. Scrounging for money to pay the elec bill. Forget the car ins.At least dogs are fed.

----Somehow I hope this new year is a bit better. It's been bad since a year before Bush-2 came in. Thank gawd that I've got Savella, to keep me off of the roof. Family wants me to shake this off and be like all my relatives and just keep on running,( a retail store.)

------ Forget yer aches and everything. Just go back to normal. They are even mad at Master's degree arian race, that decided to quit his job(my half-brother)and take care of his 4 kids.call and his father screams at me.He is in Elec engineering/Robotics.= peon

---- I was fortunate to beg for test strips for my friend kimmee.

---- They wouldn't even have the balls to tell her. They are gonna tell her what she has got in her liver a month after scan. It's going to be a huge tumor.

-------boy, doctors are skeeredy cats. We have to live w/ this, they can't even tell us what they know she has. So in terrible pain, She has to suffer in silence. they turned on her when she reported the dr to Patient Advocasy.Barely drugs to survive. she is trying not to drown w/ swine flu. She now has Pneumonia from it.Her bones are mush.PRAY)her + me.

karen in Louisiana-- Some one ~~ call Obama ! in Louisiana

From: < >Subject: Hello, this is how I feel today., 12/31/2009, 8:00 am Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 6:43 AM

Reminder from:

Group

Title:

Hello, this is how I feel today.

Date:

Thursday December 31, 2009

Time:

8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Repeats:

This event repeats every day.

Notes:

Good day to everyone. Tell us how you feel today. We really want to know.

Get reminders on your mobile, Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy