RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: organic farm in florida

Rate this topic

Guest guest

here is the info on Seabreeze farm in florida.

Has anyong heard of it?

Sea Breeze Organic Farm offers organic grassfed dairy, beef, lamb, buffalo, goat, chicken, turkey, pork, eggs, and dairy cheese (cow and goat), as well as vegetables, herbs, fruits, and citrus. We also make our own certified organic orange and grapefruit juice from the world-renowned Indian River. We also have fermented foods.

The mentor for our farm is a third generation homeopath/naturopath doctor in his 70s with plenty of mileage under his belt. After his help with my own health issues I discovered the benefits of highly nutritious grassfed food. Our farm is dedicated to him for his help. Now we want to share our grassfed farming practices for your consumption as well. E-mail us for a products and price list. We also offer various workshops pertaining to nutrition and farming practices by professionals in their given fields.

We have routes that deliver our products in Florida, as well as attending four different Green Markets between Ft. Pierce and West Palm Beach.

Sea Breeze Organic Farm, ph and Gloria Cosmano, Fort Pierce FL, (772) 489-7905. E-mail: SeaBreezeOF@...

Ellie,

I think you found your Christmas present! Looks wonderful to me. Most people who cannot not eat meat are reaction to what is in the meat, not the meat itself. Grass fed,organic beef is amazing. Sounds like they are a great source for everything.

Maybe they make bone broth.

Very cold hugs,

Sue

From: Ellie Gunter <ellie@...>Subject: Re: Re: organic farm in floridadominie Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 9:33 PM

Has anyong heard of it?

Sea Breeze Organic Farm offers organic grassfed dairy, beef, lamb, buffalo, goat, chicken, turkey, pork, eggs, and dairy cheese (cow and goat), as well as vegetables, herbs, fruits, and citrus. We also make our own certified organic orange and grapefruit juice from the world-renowned Indian River. We also have fermented foods.

The mentor for our farm is a third generation homeopath/naturopat h doctor in his 70s with plenty of mileage under his belt. After his help with my own health issues I discovered the benefits of highly nutritious grassfed food. Our farm is dedicated to him for his help. Now we want to share our grassfed farming practices for your consumption as well. E-mail us for a products and price list. We also offer various workshops pertaining to nutrition and farming practices by professionals in their given fields.

We have routes that deliver our products in Florida, as well as attending four different Green Markets between Ft. Pierce and West Palm Beach.

Sea Breeze Organic Farm, ph and Gloria Cosmano, Fort Pierce FL, (772) 489-7905. E-mail: SeaBreezeOF@ aol.com

I wish they were closer to me, I checked and they're almost 2 hrs from where I live. That's a bit far for me to travel. I may have a farm about an hr from me in Homestead, FL but not sure. Need to check further. From what I've read on the net, this farm seems to have a good reputation, so however lives close enough to them, take advantage. Ellie if you live close to them where do you live? Just curious as I'm in Davie, FL a suburb of Fort Lauderdale. H

From: Ellie Gunter <ellie@...>Subject: Re: Re: organic farm in floridadominie Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 9:33 PM

Has anyong heard of it?

The mentor for our farm is a third generation homeopath/naturopat h doctor in his 70s with plenty of mileage under his belt. After his help with my own health issues I discovered the benefits of highly nutritious grassfed food. Our farm is dedicated to him for his help. Now we want to share our grassfed farming practices for your consumption as well. E-mail us for a products and price list. We also offer various workshops pertaining to nutrition and farming practices by professionals in their given fields.

Sea Breeze Organic Farm, ph and Gloria Cosmano, Fort Pierce FL, (772) 489-7905. E-mail: SeaBreezeOF@ aol.com

Heidi, you have several farms not far from where you all live there. I used to frequent them when I lived there, can't remember the names though. Look online and you should come up with several in the Jax area. Good luck. Hugs H

From: heidi <heidilhlokey@...>Subject: Re: organic farm in floridadominie Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 9:48 AM

wish they were closer to me too I live in ville. But yes the Indian river oranges are so good.I can no longer eat grapefruit and have to be careful with oranges too. heidi

I don't live close. I am in Seminole, near Tampa.

but they deliver here for 15.00.

Ellie Gunterwww.emaginedesigns.com727-393-2226

Re: Re: organic farm in floridadominie Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 9:33 PM

Has anyong heard of it?