then you are make the cure happen. The cure drive is a college, it is not

a rule book. It is meant to help guide you so you can learn to do this own

your own.

With Love,

Susie

On 9/13/07 9:54 AM, " Arian " <aryabel@...> wrote:

> Thanks Susie

>

> but i have to remove for single body or for all together?

>

> When it is sed :how many ....

>

> or if ies you remove ...it is supposed tht we have signal.

>

> DO YOU USE THE LIST OF FLU and do you remove all? OR do you rremove what you

> know to have?

>

> Bayard write that the first thing is to have a signal in order to remove.

>

> Thanks for your suggestion

>

> Arian

>

> Susie Linquist <photos@...> ha scritto:

>

>> Hi Arian,

>>

>> You do not need a signal to progress. It took me three months of daily

>> immunics before I got a signal. Do your removals many times a day, as often

>> as you think of it. You will eventually get a signal! You don¹t even have

>> to ask for it. Just do the removals...ex: I am removing all pathologies

>> from all my bodies. Then when your finger moves you have done it. If your

>> finger doesn¹t move, just continue on and remove each pathology from each

>> body individually. The signal will come when you least expect it!

>>

>> Susie

>>

>>

>> On 9/10/07 8:46 AM, " Arian " <aryabel@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>>> Hi

>>>

>>> I have not yet got the signal.

>>>

>>> In order to have that is it enough to simply ask:

>>>

>>> May i have access...? How many times for day?

>>>

>>> No possible to procede without it?

>>>

>>> Thanks

>>>

>>> Arian

>>>

>>> Susie Linquist <photos@...> ha scritto:

>>>

>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>> Hi,

>>>>

>>>> If you are getting your signal, then you are having luck. You are doing it.

>>>> You are curing yourself as we speak. Sometimes it takes a while, but if you

>>>> are consistent the cures will happen. Give it your all now, not later, or

>>>> you¹ll be waiting forever. Teach your friends and family and have them do

>>>> this with you everyday. Remember that saying ³power in numbers?² it has

>>>> never been so true! Work the icollege daily, and RIK constantly. Also,

>>>> Join the cure groups on these ailments. You can find the link to these on

>>>> the left side of the cure drive home page. http://www.curedrive.org

>>>> <http://www.curedrive.org/> <http://www.curedrive.org/>

>>>>

>>>> With Love,

>>>> Susie

>>>>

>>>> On 9/6/07 11:58 PM, " flaquito_york " <flaquito_york@...

>>>> <mailto:flaquito_york%40> > wrote:

>>>>

>>>>> >

>>>>> >

>>>>> >

>>>>> >

>>>>> > I have herpes and genital warts, I can't get any information on this, If

I

>>>>> > were to get clinicaly

>>>>> > cured of these it would be priceless and I would donate alot of my

>>>>> money. I

>>>>> > suppose I just

>>>>> > don't want to be dooped into something when my money is tight. But if I

>>>>> > acctualy got

>>>>> > curred I may try to make it a full time job and donate my time and my

>>>>> money to

>>>>> > this type

>>>>> > of a cause. I have ran my energy with this and get the signals every

>>>>> time but

>>>>> > am having no

>>>>> > luck. Is there anything else you can suggest.

>>>>> >

>>>>> >

>>>>> >

>>>>

>>>>

Guest guest

Hi Rhonda,

My unit gave me an audible signal when there was something wrong with my lead. I think all of the units do that.

Sydney

Re: staying in touch! Date: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 10:08 AM

> AND for the record -- ~guin (ME), I am a 53 yo female who has had an ICD since 1999! Guin, I remember you! And Turk, who left us too soon. Remember H., and Ronnie. Jon Duffey is over on FB if anyone wants to"friend" him there. And of course I remember Stacey.... you were justa teenager when I joined this list in 2001! My husband Rich was the"Zapper" (or would that be Zappee? lol). He passed away in 2005, butnot because of his heart. He was murdered by an incompetent, drugaddicted ER doc who left him without a patent airway for 50 minutes.Did Bill (BILLANDMARTHA) pass away?I'm glad to see so many familiar names still here, sad that there areso many news ones -- but glad that you have your devices. Modernscience is amazing. Sue^'^ ^'^ ^'^ ^'^ ^'^ ^'^“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to liveforever.†-- GandhiSky Paintings and Science Stuff:http://auroraborealispage.net/aurora.htmlWhere My Spirit Lives:http://auroraborealispage.net/alaska.htmlToby, the Owl Who Flew Away:http://www.auroraborealispage.net/owl.html------------------------------------Be sure to visit and use other ZapLife.org services:The ZapperBBS at http://zaplife.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=11 - Email list forum at /2 - Email delivery of the Zapper Newsletter at 2/3 - Email list forum for those involved in ICD litigation at 3/ZapChat - Real time online support group (Thursdays 8PM EST) at http://www.zaplife.org/chat.htmlZapFAQs - A glossary of ICD/arrhythmia terms and abbreviations at http://www.zaplife.org/zap4.htmThe ZAPPER Home page at http://www.zaplife.org/

Guest guest

Sydney,The new units do a lot.  My new one communicates wireless to a box I keep near the bed.  I went online to the Medtronic site and set it up so I would receive an email when there was a successful transmission.  That worked fine for the first scheduled device check.

The ICD also has the ability to send a transmission on its own if there is something Medtronic and the doctor should know.I was a little concerned a few weeks ago when I received an email that a transmission had been received.  I didn't get a call from the doctor so I called.  After some checking they determined that my new ICD also watches for fluid buildup which could mean that my congestive heart failure was getting worse.  It turns out that this was just a routine check but I was concerned.

Big Brother is watching!Joe SchmidtGod Loves Us All

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Sydney <konkontu2011@...> wrote:

Hi Rhonda,

My unit gave me an audible signal when there was something wrong with my lead.  I think all of the units do that.

Sydney

Guest guest

Hi Joe,

My new unit is the same as the wireless unit you are describing. It is amazing isn't it! I wonder what they will come up with next?

Sydney

Re: Signal

Sydney,

The new units do a lot. My new one communicates wireless to a box I keep near the bed. I went online to the Medtronic site and set it up so I would receive an email when there was a successful transmission. That worked fine for the first scheduled device check.

The ICD also has the ability to send a transmission on its own if there is something Medtronic and the doctor should know.

I was a little concerned a few weeks ago when I received an email that a transmission had been received. I didn't get a call from the doctor so I called. After some checking they determined that my new ICD also watches for fluid buildup which could mean that my congestive heart failure was getting worse. It turns out that this was just a routine check but I was concerned.

Big Brother is watching!

Joe SchmidtGod Loves Us All

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Sydney <konkontu2011@...> wrote:

Hi Rhonda,

My unit gave me an audible signal when there was something wrong with my lead. I think all of the units do that.

Sydney

Guest guest

Hi, I'm a fellow lurker too over the last 7 years. I'm glad to see some posts

again. My icd has been in since Nov of 05 so its about due for a new one.

Waiting for the alarm beeps! Ive had 90 over the years but luckily the pacing

therapy has gotten me out before THE zap! Thank you higher power! Not much other

to report.

Wishing ya all peace,

Fred

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

Hi, I'm a fellow lurker too over the last 7 years. I'm glad to see some posts

again. My icd has been in since Nov of 05 so its about due for a new one.

Waiting for the alarm beeps! Ive had 90 over the years but luckily the pacing

therapy has gotten me out before THE zap! Thank you higher power! Not much other

to report.

Wishing ya all peace,

Fred

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > **

> > Hi Rhonda,

> >

> > My unit gave me an audible signal when there was something wrong with my

> > lead. I think all of the units do that.

> >

> > Sydney

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Sydney,I have said that the ICD could have a GPS and the ability to contact Medtronic over the cell phone network.  Can you imagine walking through a park and the emergency squad pulling up next to you and saying, " Sydney, your ICD indicated that you needed help and we are here to take care of you " .  I told a Medtronic technician that I thought that would be the ultimate ICD.  They said the only limitation would be the battery power needed.

Maybe someday they will be able to recharge the ICD battery through our skin.God only knows what the future holds.Joe SchmidtGod Loves Us All

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Sydney <konkontu2011@...> wrote:

Hi Joe,

My new unit is the same as the wireless unit you are describing.  It is amazing isn't it!  I wonder what they will come up with next?

Sydney

Guest guest

Same here Fred, June 05. Close calls but no zaps!Judi McIntosh, President/CEOSwimsational Swim School, LLCwww.swimsational.netOn Jul 16, 2012, at 9:57 AM, Fred <fredfryguy@...> wrote:

Hi, I'm a fellow lurker too over the last 7 years. I'm glad to see some posts again. My icd has been in since Nov of 05 so its about due for a new one. Waiting for the alarm beeps! Ive had 90 over the years but luckily the pacing therapy has gotten me out before THE zap! Thank you higher power! Not much other to report.

Wishing ya all peace,

Fred

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

I vote for wireless!Judi McIntosh, President/CEOSwimsational Swim School, LLCwww.swimsational.netOn Jul 16, 2012, at 10:01 AM, Joe Schmidt <glua.joe@...> wrote:

Sydney,I have said that the ICD could have a GPS and the ability to contact Medtronic over the cell phone network. Can you imagine walking through a park and the emergency squad pulling up next to you and saying, "Sydney, your ICD indicated that you needed help and we are here to take care of you". I told a Medtronic technician that I thought that would be the ultimate ICD. They said the only limitation would be the battery power needed.

Maybe someday they will be able to recharge the ICD battery through our skin.God only knows what the future holds.Joe SchmidtGod Loves Us All

Hi Joe,

My new unit is the same as the wireless unit you are describing. It is amazing isn't it! I wonder what they will come up with next?

Sydney

Guest guest

It is like science fiction!

Sydney

Re: Signal

Sydney,

I have said that the ICD could have a GPS and the ability to contact Medtronic over the cell phone network. Can you imagine walking through a park and the emergency squad pulling up next to you and saying, "Sydney, your ICD indicated that you needed help and we are here to take care of you". I told a Medtronic technician that I thought that would be the ultimate ICD. They said the only limitation would be the battery power needed.

Maybe someday they will be able to recharge the ICD battery through our skin.

God only knows what the future holds.

Joe SchmidtGod Loves Us All

Hi Joe,

Sydney