RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: the petition - suggestion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All and Happy New Year

Ive just posted a message on the Sheffield Freecycle site to ask people to sign the petition! Freecycle is really about keeping things out of landfill sites by offering things you dont want to others free who can make use of them. Strictly speaking asking for signatures for this is outside the remit but mine has gone through! Can I suggest that for petitions such as this everyone has a look for their town/city's freecycle site (its a Group so the format will be familiar!!) and posts it on there - the Sheffield one is the largest in the UK and has over 10,000 members so hopefully many will sign it!!

Gill

Guest guest

HI Gill

I read your other message first and hadn't seen this one. This explains what you mean, so you don't have to respond to me with my question. I wonder if you could post a link to our International Hypothyroid Patients Petition too http://www.intlhormonesociety.org/index.php?option=com_content & task=view & id=31 & Itemid=53 & tomHack_idp=10 to help boost signatures. Also, to all members, if you can find your local Freecycle site, please post our link there also. I have done so on the Bradford site and will do so on the Leeds site.

You could also send the above link to all the people in your address book. The more signatures we can get, the more chance we have of the powers that be really paying attention to our plight.

Luv - Sheila

Hello All and Happy New Year

Ive just posted a message on the Sheffield Freecycle site to ask people to sign the petition! Freecycle is really about keeping things out of landfill sites by offering things you dont want to others free who can make use of them. Strictly speaking asking for signatures for this is outside the remit but mine has gone through! Can I suggest that for petitions such as this everyone has a look for their town/city's freecycle site (its a Group so the format will be familiar!!) and posts it on there - the Sheffield one is the largest in the UK and has over 10,000 members so hopefully many will sign it!!

Gill

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1206 - Release Date: 01/01/2008 12:09