RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Gail

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Listen drink some Ensure or Boost to make sure you get enough norishement.I found Ensure settled my stomach enough to eat a small saucer of food.You have to get that water in or you will get sicker.Put crystal light in it.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of patriciaSent: August 24, 2007 7:22 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: GailAs of yet she hasn't done anything about white count, makes me nervous. Was on procrit and had very bad time with it. Hgb did go up enough for her to take me off for awhile but probably just temporarily. Feel really bad lately can't always drink enough water and that makes it worse I know. Hard to drink or eat right now but I try real hard, just don't always make it. pat gail wrote:

Thank god for you ,I remember that but sometimes get the two mixed up.My appologies.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of Sent: August 24, 2007 4:29 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Suzie

Hello,

Remember Procrit is used to increase red blood cells and Hemoglobin.

Neupogen or Neulasta is used to increase white cells.

Re: Suzie

Does the doctor plan on doing something about your white count being so low.Procrit is usually given once a wk if white cells are too low.Gail> >> >> > > > > >

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.2/967 - Release Date: 8/22/2007 6:51 PM

Guest guest

Listen drink some Ensure or Boost to make sure you get enough norishement.I found Ensure settled my stomach enough to eat a small saucer of food.You have to get that water in or you will get sicker.Put crystal light in it.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of patriciaSent: August 24, 2007 7:22 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: GailAs of yet she hasn't done anything about white count, makes me nervous. Was on procrit and had very bad time with it. Hgb did go up enough for her to take me off for awhile but probably just temporarily. Feel really bad lately can't always drink enough water and that makes it worse I know. Hard to drink or eat right now but I try real hard, just don't always make it. pat gail wrote:

Thank god for you ,I remember that but sometimes get the two mixed up.My appologies.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of Sent: August 24, 2007 4:29 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Suzie

Hello,

Does the doctor plan on doing something about your white count being so low.Procrit is usually given once a wk if white cells are too low.Gail> >> >> > > > > >

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.484 / Virus Database: 269.12.2/967 - Release Date: 8/22/2007 6:51 PM

Guest guest

Gail

Gail

Hello,