RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Feeling pretty good

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi I am right there with you. I found that the pain pills made me sick. I cut back and when I went to get my bandages changes I almost passed out. I got nauseated, broke out in a cold sweat. It was awful. You just have to find a happy medium. I'm not having much luck with soft foods. But keep trying off and on. I can get butternut squash and fish down, so that's not so bad. Frozen yogurt too. hummm. I got my bandages off yesterday and everthing is okay. Still having quite a bit of pain and discomfort but it's only been a week. My problem is I"m probably moving around too much. I need to learn to relax. You need to take the time to heal properly. You will have good days and bad days. this week more good than bad. Keep your spirits up. I have had major mood swings. Can cry at the drop of a hat, but that's a side effect of the meds. Doesn't help I"m hyper

sensitive most of the time. We sound very similar . Were you born in March? I'm a Pieces. We are very sensitive people. Well you take care of yourself. I can tell you, from just being a few days ahead of you, it is getting easier. Have a wonderful day and just know my thoughts are with you, cthymunroe <cthymunroe@...> wrote: I am so sorry I have not been on this week to give

you my update. SO FAR SO GOOD!!! 90% of my soft food diet has gone down. My spasims are a little out of control. I had a really bad day on Sunday and I almost had to go back to the hospital. I later discovered that I was taking way too many pain pills which made me sick. One of the main things that kept my spirits up was keeping a positive attitude. My family and friends (and you of course)let me vent my fears and concerns. I have a lot of friends with different religious backgrounds and even though I might have different beliefs, each one of them took five minuets to prey with me or comfort me on the phone. I even had a priest come in an hour before the surgery and prey with me. Having this support made me stronger and help calm my fears. I made sure that two days before the surgery I kept busy and I tried really hard not to think of any fears like what if this doesn't work or what if something goes wrong. If you are

having surgery soon I want to let you know that it will be ok. I am the biggest baby ever. I hate needles, I hate staying at the hospital by myself, and if someone hurts my feelings I cry. If I can do it so can you!! I knew I had no other choice and in order for me to go somewhat back to normal I had to do this. I am sore and I am walking like I'm 100 years old but knowing that I will be able to keep my food down today makes me want to sing., Michigan

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Hey , Seems like things are changing for the better with you, or am I reading wrong between the lines? You sound so much less down! I so hope I'm right and you're feeling better!!! Love, Isabella McRae <jamiemcrae33@...> wrote: Hi I am right there with you. I found that the pain pills made me sick. I cut back and when I went to get my bandages changes I almost passed out. I got

nauseated, broke out in a cold sweat. It was awful. You just have to find a happy medium. I'm not having much luck with soft foods. But keep trying off and on. I can get butternut squash and fish down, so that's not so bad. Frozen yogurt too. hummm. I got my bandages off yesterday and everthing is okay. Still having quite a bit of pain and discomfort but it's only been a week. My problem is I"m probably moving around too much. I need to learn to relax. You need to take the time to heal properly. You will have good days and bad days. this week more good than bad. Keep your spirits up. I have had major mood swings. Can cry at the drop of a hat, but that's a side effect of the meds. Doesn't help I"m hyper sensitive most of the time. We sound very similar . Were you born in March? I'm a Pieces. We are very sensitive people. Well you take care of yourself. I

can tell you, from just being a few days ahead of you, it is getting easier. Have a wonderful day and just know my thoughts are with you, cthymunroe <cthymunroe > wrote: I am so sorry I have not been on this week to give you my update. SO FAR SO GOOD!!! 90% of my soft food diet has gone down. My spasims are a little out of control. I had a really bad day on Sunday and I almost had to go back to the hospital. I later discovered that I was taking way too many pain pills which made me sick. One of the main things that kept my spirits up was keeping a positive attitude. My family and friends (and you of course)let me vent my fears and concerns. I have a lot of friends with different

religious backgrounds and even though I might have different beliefs, each one of them took five minuets to prey with me or comfort me on the phone. I even had a priest come in an hour before the surgery and prey with me. Having this support made me stronger and help calm my fears. I made sure that two days before the surgery I kept busy and I tried really hard not to think of any fears like what if this doesn't work or what if something goes wrong. If you are having surgery soon I want to let you know that it will be ok. I am the biggest baby ever. I hate needles, I hate staying at the hospital by myself, and if someone hurts my feelings I cry. If I can do it so can you!! I knew I had no other choice and in order for me to go somewhat back to normal I had to do this. I am sore and I am walking like I'm 100 years old but knowing that I will be able to keep my food down today makes me want to sing.,

Michigan Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Hi Isabella, Yes I am starting to feel much better, thank you. I think the incident at the clinic just scared me. Like any surgery it takes time to adjust and I'm a very impatient person sometimes. Once again, i am so glad I found this site as it is a wonderful source of support, and the people are amazing. I wish I was closer to some members so I could give them a great big hug, but I guess I just have to send you one through email lol. Take care and have a great weekend. Isabella Arnold <arnoldisabella@...> wrote: Hey , Seems like things are changing for the better with you, or am I reading wrong between the lines? You sound so much less down! I so hope I'm right and you're feeling better!!! Love, Isabella McRae <jamiemcrae33 > wrote: Hi I am right there with you. I found that the pain pills made me sick. I cut back and when I went to get my bandages changes I almost passed out. I got nauseated, broke out in a cold sweat. It was awful. You just have to find a

happy medium. I'm not having much luck with soft foods. But keep trying off and on. I can get butternut squash and fish down, so that's not so bad. Frozen yogurt too. hummm. I got my bandages off yesterday and everthing is okay. Still having quite a bit of pain and discomfort but it's only been a week. My problem is I"m probably moving around too much. I need to learn to relax. You need to take the time to heal properly. You will have good days and bad days. this week more good than bad. Keep your spirits up. I have had major mood swings. Can cry at the drop of a hat, but that's a side effect of the meds. Doesn't help I"m hyper sensitive most of the time. We sound very similar . Were you born in March? I'm a Pieces. We are very sensitive people. Well you take care of yourself. I can tell you, from just being a few days ahead of you, it is getting

easier. Have a wonderful day and just know my thoughts are with you, cthymunroe <cthymunroe > wrote: I am so sorry I have not been on this week to give you my update. SO FAR SO GOOD!!! 90% of my soft food diet has gone down. My spasims are a little out of control. I had a really bad day on Sunday and I almost had to go back to the hospital. I later discovered that I was taking way too many pain pills which made me sick. One of the main things that kept my spirits up was keeping a positive attitude. My family and friends (and you of course)let me vent my fears and concerns. I have a lot of friends with different religious backgrounds and even though I might have different beliefs,

each one of them took five minuets to prey with me or comfort me on the phone. I even had a priest come in an hour before the surgery and prey with me. Having this support made me stronger and help calm my fears. I made sure that two days before the surgery I kept busy and I tried really hard not to think of any fears like what if this doesn't work or what if something goes wrong. If you are having surgery soon I want to let you know that it will be ok. I am the biggest baby ever. I hate needles, I hate staying at the hospital by myself, and if someone hurts my feelings I cry. If I can do it so can you!! I knew I had no other choice and in order for me to go somewhat back to normal I had to do this. I am sore and I am walking like I'm 100 years old but knowing that I will be able to keep my food down today makes me want to sing., Michigan Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

So glad to hear, . Keep up the good work and have a great weekend yourself too!!! Love, Isabella McRae <jamiemcrae33@...> wrote: Hi Isabella, Yes I am starting to feel much better, thank you. I think the incident at the clinic just scared me. Like any surgery it takes time to adjust and I'm a very impatient person sometimes. Once again, i am so glad I found

this site as it is a wonderful source of support, and the people are amazing. I wish I was closer to some members so I could give them a great big hug, but I guess I just have to send you one through email lol. Take care and have a great weekend. Isabella Arnold <arnoldisabella > wrote: Hey , Seems like things are changing for the better with you, or am I reading wrong between the lines? You sound so much less down! I so hope I'm right and you're feeling better!!! Love, Isabella McRae <jamiemcrae33 > wrote: Hi I am right there with you. I found that the pain pills made me sick. I cut back and when I went to get my bandages changes I almost passed out. I got nauseated, broke out in a cold sweat. It was awful. You just have to find a happy medium. I'm not having much luck with soft foods. But keep trying off and on. I can get butternut squash and fish down, so that's not so bad. Frozen yogurt too. hummm. I got my bandages off yesterday and everthing is okay. Still having quite a bit of pain and discomfort but it's only been a week. My problem is I"m probably moving around too much. I need to learn to relax. You need to take the time to heal properly. You will have good days and bad days. this week more good than bad. Keep your spirits up. I have had major mood swings. Can cry at the drop

of a hat, but that's a side effect of the meds. Doesn't help I"m hyper sensitive most of the time. We sound very similar . Were you born in March? I'm a Pieces. We are very sensitive people. Well you take care of yourself. I can tell you, from just being a few days ahead of you, it is getting easier. Have a wonderful day and just know my thoughts are with you, cthymunroe <cthymunroe > wrote: I am so sorry I have not been on this week to give you my update. SO FAR SO GOOD!!! 90% of my soft food diet has gone down. My spasims are a little out of control. I had a really bad day on Sunday and I almost had to go back to the hospital. I later discovered that I was

taking way too many pain pills which made me sick. One of the main things that kept my spirits up was keeping a positive attitude. My family and friends (and you of course)let me vent my fears and concerns. I have a lot of friends with different religious backgrounds and even though I might have different beliefs, each one of them took five minuets to prey with me or comfort me on the phone. I even had a priest come in an hour before the surgery and prey with me. Having this support made me stronger and help calm my fears. I made sure that two days before the surgery I kept busy and I tried really hard not to think of any fears like what if this doesn't work or what if something goes wrong. If you are having surgery soon I want to let you know that it will be ok. I am the biggest baby ever. I hate needles, I hate staying at the hospital by myself, and if someone hurts my feelings I cry. If I can do it so can you!! I

knew I had no other choice and in order for me to go somewhat back to normal I had to do this. I am sore and I am walking like I'm 100 years old but knowing that I will be able to keep my food down today makes me want to sing., Michigan Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers -

Check it out. Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.