Marsha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sent a posting to the list about court... We're doing... Yes, we are getting

up to 74* Thursday :o) About time !!!! We have had Frost the last four

nights... Lost part of the garden, will have to replant... Flowers gone :o(

Sorry you haad such a rough day... They do take their toll when they happen

don't they :o( Sounds like you will be living in your air conditioned home

for a while :o) Take Care and Hopefully you will have a Better day today :o)

((( Happy Hugs )))

Helen

>

> Helen, How did things go at court today?? You did meet right??

> How are you and Ross feeling?? Getting any warmer?? it is here , back into

> the 90's by Thurs. UGG.

> I have just had one of those days today, where nothing has gone right.

> We all are fine which is a plus for sure. Take care, Marsha

Guest guest

MARSHA DID YOU DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT AFTER THE SIX POSITIVES? THANK YOU FOR WRITING. IT GIVES ME HOPE KNOWING THAT YOU ARE SURVIVING THIS ETG THING.Marsha Dienelt <marshadienelt@...> wrote: Amy---Great news! I'll be anxious to hear all the details. I would be more than happy to be a volunteer subject after having had 6 + EtG's in 2005 & none since. BEST of luck to you on this. Marshaamy shank

<amyshankrn > wrote: HEY NURSE TO BE FREE, THE DOTORS THAT I HAVE CHOSEN DO RESERCH AND THEY DONT NORMALLY TAKE PATIENTS. THEY ARE TAKING MY CASE AS A FAVOR FOR MY PCP. WHEN I TALK TO THEM ON WED I WILL ASK THEM IF I CAN GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBER. AS SOON AS I FIND SOMETHING OUT I WILL LET YOU KNOW. UCSD DOES ALOT OF RESERCH AND I HOPE THAT THIS MAY BE THE ANSWER FOR US. I WILL PROMISE TO KEEP YOU POSTED. I READ THIS WEB EVERYDAY AND I WONT FORGET. TAKE CARE AND STAY STRONG. AMY SHANK RNnurse2bfree <nurse2bfree > wrote: Would you mind giving out his name and number. I'm getting an attorney, and will be needing a

toxocologist. Thankyou, n2bf. Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Marsha Thanks for th info Amy Shank Marsha Dienelt <marshadienelt@...> wrote: I stopped ALL Tylenol, & have had no flavored coffee drinks of any sort. Honestly, that's it---I was already excruciatingly cautious right after the 1st one so foods were/are limited. I really do believe that for me it was the Tylenol, moreso than the flavored drinks but of course there is no proof. I had been taking 3900mg/d, sometimes more, for about 6 mos before the 1st

+. I'd say I was drinking 2-3 flavored coffees/wk, always white chocolate or caramel (both containing vanilla). All I know is I stopped doing what I had been doing & the positives stopped, too. The + tests were clustered from the end of April '05 to early Sept '05, levels from 260 to 960. There were negs interspersed which was/is still really puzzling. Let me know if you need any other info, Amy. Marshaamy shank <amyshankrn > wrote: MARSHA DID YOU DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT AFTER THE SIX POSITIVES? THANK YOU FOR WRITING. IT GIVES ME HOPE KNOWING THAT YOU ARE SURVIVING THIS ETG THING.Marsha Dienelt <marshadienelt > wrote: Amy---Great news! I'll be anxious to hear all the details. I would be more than happy to be a volunteer subject after having had 6 + EtG's in 2005 & none since. BEST of luck to you on this. Marshaamy shank <amyshankrn > wrote: HEY NURSE TO BE FREE, THE DOTORS THAT I HAVE CHOSEN DO RESERCH AND THEY DONT NORMALLY TAKE PATIENTS. THEY ARE TAKING MY CASE AS A FAVOR FOR MY PCP. WHEN I TALK TO THEM ON WED I WILL ASK THEM IF I CAN GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBER. AS SOON AS I FIND SOMETHING OUT I WILL LET YOU KNOW. UCSD DOES ALOT OF RESERCH AND I HOPE THAT THIS MAY BE THE ANSWER FOR US. I WILL PROMISE TO KEEP YOU POSTED. I READ

THIS WEB EVERYDAY AND I WONT FORGET. TAKE CARE AND STAY STRONG. AMY SHANK RNnurse2bfree <nurse2bfree > wrote: Would you mind giving out his name and number. I'm getting an attorney, and will be needing a toxocologist. Thankyou, n2bf. Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer

activities for kids. Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

Marsha, I think you're right about both---I know that at the time of

my two positives, we weren't even looking at tylenol, or flavored

coffee--but I was indulging in both. Also, I had been to a baby

birthday party the day before and PIGGED OUT on the Cost-Co cake,

covered with frosting--undoubtedly lots of vanilla there.Weren't you

the one who also said you believed it could be cumulative and

multi-factorial exposure? (someone did). I have always felt THAT is

the real deal--multi-tiny-exposures to alcohol every day that can't

possibly be identified. That would explain someone like Lorie, who can

avoid ALL those things and STILL come up positive.

I am impressed by how far we've come in coping with this dragon.I

remember the first positive I had, in March 2005, all I was looking

for was OBVIOUS alcohol--like wine in food or something--and I found

plenty of that, too--but the jaw-dropper is when we started avoiding

those things and still came up positive.

More will be revealed,I pray...

~~~~~~~~~~~Keep the Faith~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eva

> Would you mind giving out his name and number. I'm getting an

attorney,

> and will be needing a toxocologist. Thankyou, n2bf.

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

>

>

>

>

>

> Got a little couch potato?

> Check out fun summer activities for kids.

>

>

>

>

>

> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's

user panel and lay it on us.

>

>

>

>

> Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

> Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

>