RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Itching

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI EVERY ONE,

I HAVE GOTTEN THE LUGOLS IODINE, HOW DO I USE IT TO TREAT THE FIBROIDS? PLEASE I NEED THE RIGHT PRESCPITION. I ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS MEANT BY PAINT UTERUS.

CATHERINE> > >> > > I may try that Barb. I am also having bad sinus problems. I read > > > about the bromide detox and they don't really mention itching per > > se > > > but do mention sinus headaches which I've been having lots of. I am > > > drinking the salt water solution a few times a day, taking Airborne > > > and added Alpha Lipoic acid. I think I am slightly better today.> > > > > > My itching is just left forearm and right under my bra area and by > > my > > > collarbone. The collarbone area is better today but under bra and > > arm > > > itch somewhat but not as bad.> > > > > > Oh, I know well that diet soda is killing me. The > > > aspartame/nutraswee t is a neuro toxin. Off and on I go

through > > > periods where I try and lose weight and drink the stuff by the > > > litter. I never bhad this itching before but it probably is detox > > > from years of too much decaf coffee and diet soda and things like > > > nitrates in my diet. I am being really good now..this is day two of > > > no soda or coffee. I figure I am going to have to suffer for a > > while > > > before I get better.> > > > > > It really helps me to hear of other people's experiences going > > > through detox and especially how long the detox lasts.> > > > > > thanks everyone!!!> > > > > > > > > >> > > > In a message dated 12/16/2008

1:45:52 P.M. Eastern Standard > > Time, > > > > jennkramer1974@ writes:> > > > > > > > Maybe you should just dive in and take more Iodine to make the > > > process go > > > > faster...although it will probably make it worse for awhile. > > Some > > > people get > > > > symptom relief when taking more rather than less Iodine. Just a > > > thought.> > > > BarbF> > > > > > > > >>I have never had this itching before in my life. It started > > > after 2 > > > > >>months on Iodoral of 50-75 mg> > > > > > > > > > > > ************ **Make your life easier with all your friends, email, > > > and > > > > favorite sites in one place. Try it now. >

> > > (http://www.aol. com/?optin= new-> > > dp & icid=aolcom40van ity & ncid= emlcntaolcom0000 0010)> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

a medical professional has to paint the uterus. linda rn

Re: Re: Itching

HI EVERY ONE,

I HAVE GOTTEN THE LUGOLS IODINE, HOW DO I USE IT TO TREAT THE FIBROIDS? PLEASE I NEED THE RIGHT PRESCPITION. I ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS MEANT BY PAINT UTERUS.

CATHERINE> > >> > > I may try that Barb. I am also having bad sinus problems. I read > > > about the bromide detox and they don't really mention itching per > > se > > > but do mention sinus headaches which I've been having lots of. I am > > > drinking the salt water solution a few times a day, taking Airborne > > > and added Alpha Lipoic acid. I think I am slightly better today.> > > > > > My itching is just left forearm and right under my bra area and by > > my > > > collarbone. The collarbone area is better today but under bra and > > arm > > > itch somewhat but not as bad.> > > > > > Oh, I know well that diet soda is killing me. The > > > aspartame/nutraswee t is a neuro toxin. Off and on I go through > > > periods where I try and lose weight and drink the stuff by the > > > litter. I never bhad this itching before but it probably is detox > > > from years of too much decaf coffee and diet soda and things like > > > nitrates in my diet. I am being really good now..this is day two of > > > no soda or coffee. I figure I am going to have to suffer for a > > while > > > before I get better.> > > > > > It really helps me to hear of other people's experiences going > > > through detox and especially how long the detox lasts.> > > > > > thanks everyone!!!> > > > > > > > > >> > > > In a message dated 12/16/2008 1:45:52 P.M. Eastern Standard > > Time, > > > > jennkramer1974@ writes:> > > > > > > > Maybe you should just dive in and take more Iodine to make the > > > process go > > > > faster...although it will probably make it worse for awhile. > > Some > > > people get > > > > symptom relief when taking more rather than less Iodine. Just a > > > thought.> > > > BarbF> > > > > > > > >>I have never had this itching before in my life. It started > > > after 2 > > > > >>months on Iodoral of 50-75 mg> > > > > > > > > > > > ************ **Make your life easier with all your friends, email, > > > and > > > > favorite sites in one place. Try it now. > > > > (http://www.aol. com/?optin= new-> > > dp & icid=aolcom40van ity & ncid= emlcntaolcom0000 0010)> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hi Betsy:

I was looking forward to trying the Dandy Blend but I read that it

contains rye and barley and I have Celiac so that is a no no for me

Thanks anyway!

Jenn

> > >

> > > In a message dated 12/16/2008 1:45:52 P.M. Eastern Standard

> Time,

> > > jennkramer1974@ writes:

> > >

> > > Maybe you should just dive in and take more Iodine to make the

> > process go

> > > faster...although it will probably make it worse for awhile.

> Some

> > people get

> > > symptom relief when taking more rather than less Iodine. Just a

> > thought.

> > > BarbF

> > >

> > > >>I have never had this itching before in my life. It started

> > after 2

> > > >>months on Iodoral of 50-75 mg

> > >

> > >

> > > **************Make your life easier with all your friends, email,

> > and

> > > favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

> > > (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-

> > dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Jenn,

I have to avoid grains, too, and several years ago I called the

person who makes it to find out if it contained gluten, and he said

it didn't. Now it actually says it is gluten free on the label.

They say that gluten is not soluble, and so it contains no gluten

from the rye and barley. I don't know if I would try it though if I

were you. I have a friend at work that can tell within hours if

there's the smallest amount of gluten in something, but I'm not like

that. I have to eat a good amount of it several days in a row, and

then I get body aches. Actually, whole grains bother me more than

white flour, so it might not even be the gluten.

It's difficult during the cold months not having something warm to

drink. I prefer tea to coffee or dandy blend, but I think even tea

was bothering me. I broke down today and drank some oolong tea

because it helps with digestion when I eat something that's too

fatty. I LOVE oolong tea! One cup and I'm addicted again!

Betsy

- In iodine , " jennkramer1974 " <jennkramer1974@...>

wrote:

>

> Hi Betsy:

>

> I was looking forward to trying the Dandy Blend but I read that it

> contains rye and barley and I have Celiac so that is a no no for me

>

> Thanks anyway!

>

> Jenn

>

>

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 12/16/2008 1:45:52 P.M. Eastern Standard

> > Time,

> > > > jennkramer1974@ writes:

> > > >

> > > > Maybe you should just dive in and take more Iodine to make

the

> > > process go

> > > > faster...although it will probably make it worse for awhile.

> > Some

> > > people get

> > > > symptom relief when taking more rather than less Iodine.

Just a

> > > thought.

> > > > BarbF

> > > >

> > > > >>I have never had this itching before in my life. It started

> > > after 2

> > > > >>months on Iodoral of 50-75 mg

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > **************Make your life easier with all your friends,

email,

> > > and

> > > > favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

> > > > (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-

> > > dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Cant you use a betadine douche? I remember in the old days, my gyne told me to do this when I was getting a lot of yeast and other infections. Thanks, sylvia

Guest guest

Hellow Fellow CLLers and Dr Furman:

I was diagnosed with CLL in 2/2002. W & W till 9/08 when I had to start FCR treatment, 5 cycles are done, 6th one to start on 4/2/09. For past 3 wks I have develpoed intense itching all over my body. My med-onc thought that it was due to Bactrim (which I am taking along with Acyclovir for infection prophylaxis) and he changed the medication. It did not make any difference. Now I have been put on Zantac - but still no relief. Needless to say, itching is making life very tough. Benadryl & Ativan are making me extremely sleepy & dizzy.

Anyone with this kind of problems? And, any suggestions for getting relief from itching.

Thank you very much,

Purnima

Need a job? Find employment help in your area.

Guest guest

Purnima,

The itching really could be due to almost anything, but if you are responding to

the FCR, then it is unlikely to be the CLL. There might be some other

medication or explanation. Chemotherapy can lead to very dry skin which might

be causing the itching as well.

Rick Furman

>

> Hellow Fellow CLLers and Dr Furman:?

>

> I was diagnosed with CLL? in 2/2002.? W & W till 9/08 when I had to start FCR

treatment, 5 cycles are done, 6th one to start on 4/2/09.? For past 3 wks I have

develpoed intense itching all over my body.? My med-onc thought that it was due

to Bactrim (which I am taking along with Acyclovir for infection prophylaxis)

and he changed the medication.? It did not make any difference. Now I have been

put on Zantac - but still no relief.? Needless to say, itching is making life

very tough.? Benadryl & Ativan are making me extremely sleepy & dizzy.

>

> Anyone with this kind of problems?? And, any suggestions for getting relief

from itching.

>

> Thank you very much,

>

>

>

>

>

> Purnima

>

Guest guest

Dr. Furman: thank you so much for a quick response.

My diagnosis has been CLL & Lymphoma since 2002. In 9/08 all of my

lymph nodes became bigger & WBC count shot upto 200K with 98%

lymphocytes. that's when I was started on FCR. Since first cycle -

counts became normal and after 4 Rx, CT also became normal. Since last

2 cycles WBC count are borderline 3K and neutrophils are 1.5K. I have

been debating about getting the 6th cycle, but my MD at Dana Farber

thinks that 6th cycle will be beneficial.

I have been using a lot of moisturizing lotion thinking it could be dry skin. Any other suggestions for itching?

Thanks.

Purnima

Re: Itching

Purnima,

The itching really could be due to almost anything, but if you are responding to the FCR, then it is unlikely to be the CLL. There might be some other medication or explanation. Chemotherapy can lead to very dry skin which might be causing the itching as well.

Rick Furman

>

> Hellow Fellow CLLers and Dr Furman:?

>

> I was diagnosed with CLL? in 2/2002.? W & W till 9/08 when I had to start FCR treatment, 5 cycles are done, 6th one to start on 4/2/09.? For past 3 wks I have develpoed intense itching all over my body.? My med-onc thought that it was due to Bactrim (which I am taking along with Acyclovir for infection prophylaxis) and he changed the medication.? It did not make any difference. Now I have been put on Zantac - but still no relief.? Needless to say, itching is making life very tough.? Benadryl & Ativan are making me extremely sleepy & dizzy.

>

> Anyone with this kind of problems?? And, any suggestions for getting relief from itching.

>

> Thank you very much,

>

>

>

>

>

> Purnima

>

Need a job? Find employment help in your area.

Guest guest

Dr Purnima,

I, too have sensitive skin but could never directly connect any of my many skin problems with Chemo; antibiotics and steroids, yes, but not chemo.

I did 6 rounds of FCR Lite in 2007. My counts and nodes all looked good after 4 rounds and I questioned the wisdom of doing all 6 as the chemo had been very challenging for me. My doctor gave me the same message yours is giving you. I gave in and did the 6th; 45 days later lymphadenopathy became obvious although blood counts stayed normal for a full year.

The problems I was enduring from the chemo (from Cytoxan, in my opinion) persisited and to this day haven't completely disappeared. Of course, I'm 82 and I don't know your age but if your years are adding up I'd be concerned about doing more chemo unless there's a palpable benefit for doing so. It may well be that younger patients will benefit from the 6th round but that's not a one-size fits all.

Peace,

Fred Hummel, 82, Arcata CA, DX 1/98 Fludara 2000;Fludara, Rituxan, Novantrone & Decadron 2002;Rituxan 2004; Rituxan & Leukeran 2005, 2006;IVIG 2007; RFC Lite 2007..

Guest guest

Others have complained about it over the years; I remember a woman with

especially itchy feet. There are leukocytes called eonosophils that

relate to itching in some way so there's a possible connection. There

may be an interaction between the chemo drugs and some other drug

you're taking. Besides Benadryl, which helped her, the woman also

took cool baths with anti-itching stufdf in them -- Aveeno make a good

bath additive as well as skin lotion for dry skin. It has oatmeal in

it and smells great.

Ellen D.

Guest guest

Sarna is a lotion that is specifically for itching. Someone in the past recommended it. It may also help, though I prefer the scent of Aveeno.PatOn Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Ellen Diamond <e.diamond@...> wrote:

Others have complained about it over the years; I remember a woman with

especially itchy feet. There are leukocytes called eonosophils that

relate to itching in some way so there's a possible connection. There

may be an interaction between the chemo drugs and some other drug

you're taking. Besides Benadryl, which helped her, the woman also

took cool baths with anti-itching stufdf in them -- Aveeno make a good

bath additive as well as skin lotion for dry skin. It has oatmeal in

it and smells great.

Ellen D.

Guest guest

I had itching for 3 years prior to signs and symptoms and evidence of

Cll in lab work and it continued nightly during 5 years of watch and

wait after Dx. It was controlled by 10mg of Zyrtec/day. I'm sure it was

caused by CLL because it went away during MY VAX clinical trial. I

subsequently was treated withh Rituxan and Fludara and the itching

continued to stay away and have not had it since. Still in remission.

When I relapse, it will most likely return and may be an early sign.

This itching happened to me and not to most others. It was not caused

by dry skin. Symptoms of lymphoma include itching according to info on

web sites and was also told this by my primary care physician. Since

CLL/SLL have much in common with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma, it is plausible

that the symptoms are similar.

What is curious is why your itching began during your course of

treatment rather than prior. Did you have a CT scan? Are you allergic

to Iodine given for that procedure? I had that experience also many

years prior to getting CLL.

Marilyn Barbera

Marilyn Barbera

>

> Sarna is a lotion that is specifically for itching. Someone in the

past

> recommended it. It may also help, though I prefer the scent of Aveeno.

>

> Pat

>

> On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Ellen Diamond e.diamond@...wrote:

>

> > Others have complained about it over the years; I remember a woman

with

> > especially itchy feet. There are leukocytes called eonosophils that

> > relate to itching in some way so there's a possible connection.

There

> > may be an interaction between the chemo drugs and some other drug

> > you're taking. Besides Benadryl, which helped her, the woman also

> > took cool baths with anti-itching stufdf in them -- Aveeno make a

good

> > bath additive as well as skin lotion for dry skin. It has oatmeal in

> > it and smells great.

> > Ellen D.

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Pumima,

Any of the non sedating antihistamines might help such as loratadine

(claritin).

Avoid how showers and spicy foods and heavy exertion. Anything that

sends blpod to your skin can make you more itchy

Be well

Guest guest

Hi Gwen,

I really can empathise. For me the itching is the worst of all my Samters symtoms. I started taking some chinese medicine for the itching 2 years ago, and (unbelievably, for me) it worked. I do hope you find something that works for you soon. Do you have a rash with the itching?

Becky

From: "gwenrafter@..." <gwenrafter@...>samters Sent: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009 2:57:54Subject: Itching

I am itching. I have been taking Hydroxyzine for years for itching but this time nothing is helping. I itch all over and I do mean all over. My back is the place that is driving me crazy. I think it has something to do with me missing a few of my Xolair shots because just as it is time to take the shots, the itching gets out of contro. I have to take two tonight and I hope it helps. I am losing my mind with the itching. It started in church yesterday and I was ready to start pulling somethings off to scratch. It is really tough to get through it sometimes.

Guest guest

No, I use to get hives but this is just itching. The Hydroxyzine has stopped working. I am going to call the doctor and ask for a larger dose.From: Bannister <beckyb256@...>samters Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 5:01:31 AMSubject: Re:

Itching

Hi Gwen,

I really can empathise. For me the itching is the worst of all my Samters symtoms. I started taking some chinese medicine for the itching 2 years ago, and (unbelievably, for me) it worked. I do hope you find something that works for you soon. Do you have a rash with the itching?

Becky

From: "gwenrafter@..." <gwenrafter@...>samters Sent: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009 2:57:54Subject: Itching

I am itching. I have been taking Hydroxyzine for years for itching but this time nothing is helping. I itch all over and I do mean all over. My back is the place that is driving me crazy. I think it has something to do with me missing a few of my Xolair shots because just as it is time to take the shots, the itching gets out of contro. I have to take two tonight and I hope it helps. I am losing my mind with the itching. It started in church yesterday and I was ready to start pulling somethings off to scratch. It is really tough to get through it sometimes.

Guest guest

Would it be worth getting your liver functions checked?

From: "gwenrafter@..." <gwenrafter@...>samters Sent: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009 11:10:33Subject: Re: Itching

No, I use to get hives but this is just itching. The Hydroxyzine has stopped working. I am going to call the doctor and ask for a larger dose.

From: Bannister <beckyb256 (DOT) co.uk>samters@groups .comSent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 5:01:31 AMSubject: Re: Itching

Hi Gwen,

Becky

From: "gwenrafter" <gwenrafter (DOT) com>samters@groups .comSent: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009 2:57:54Subject: Itching

Guest guest

I second Becky - many of the medications we take can be hard on the liver and

intense itching can be a sign of a problem.

Good luck!

>

> Would it be worth getting your liver functions checked?

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: " gwenrafter@... " <gwenrafter@...>

> samters

> Sent: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009 11:10:33

> Subject: Re: Itching

>

>

>

>

>

> No, I use to get hives but this is just itching. The Hydroxyzine has stopped

working. I am going to call the doctor and ask for a larger dose.

>

>

>

>

> From: Bannister <beckyb256 (DOT) co.uk>

> samters@groups .com

> Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 5:01:31 AM

> Subject: Re: Itching

>

>

>

>

> Hi Gwen,

> I really can empathise. For me the itching is the worst of all my Samters

symtoms. I started taking some chinese medicine for the itching 2 years ago, and

(unbelievably, for me) it worked. I do hope you find something that works for

you soon. Do you have a rash with the itching?

> Becky

>

>

>

>

> From: " gwenrafter " <gwenrafter (DOT) com>

> samters@groups .com

> Sent: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009 2:57:54

> Subject: Itching

>

>

> I am itching. I have been taking Hydroxyzine for years for itching but this

time nothing is helping. I itch all over and I do mean all over. My back is the

place that is driving me crazy. I think it has something to do with me missing a

few of my Xolair shots because just as it is time to take the shots, the itching

gets out of contro. I have to take two tonight and I hope it helps. I am losing

my mind with the itching. It started in church yesterday and I was ready to

start pulling somethings off to scratch. It is really tough to get through it

sometimes.

>

Guest guest

I got my liver functions checked a bout 2 months ago. It was fine. This happens all the time then it stops for a while.From: Bannister <beckyb256@...>samters Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 9:00:48 AMSubject: Re: Itching

From: "gwenrafter@..." <gwenrafter@...>samters Sent: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009 11:10:33Subject: Re: Itching

No, I use to get hives but this is just itching. The Hydroxyzine has stopped working. I am going to call the doctor and ask for a larger dose.

From: Bannister <beckyb256 (DOT) co.uk>samters@groups .comSent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 5:01:31 AMSubject: Re: Itching

Hi Gwen,

Becky

From: "gwenrafter" <gwenrafter (DOT) com>samters@groups .comSent: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009 2:57:54Subject: Itching

Guest guest

Well that is recently enough! Glad they were fine. Hopefully your bigger Hydroxine dose will work,

Becky x

From: "gwenrafter@..." <gwenrafter@...>samters Sent: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009 19:00:58Subject: Re: Itching

I got my liver functions checked a bout 2 months ago. It was fine. This happens all the time then it stops for a while.

From: Bannister <beckyb256 (DOT) co.uk>samters@groups .comSent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 9:00:48 AMSubject: Re: Itching

From: "gwenrafter" <gwenrafter (DOT) com>samters@groups .comSent: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009 11:10:33Subject: Re: Itching

Hi Gwen,

Becky

Guest guest

About 20 years ago when I first started my Samters adventure I did experience skin rash and itching. By switch to Ivory laundry detergent and never-ever using bleach resolved the problem. It took me about four years to figure out this cause-effect relationship.

Itching

Guest guest

I experienced really bad itching when I went off my Allegra for

3 days. It really sucked but once I went back on the Allegra it went away.

The allergist said that antihistamine withdrawal can sometimes do that. Maybe

you are building a tolerance to the Hydroxyzine and that is causing the itching

as its effects wear off. Or maybe you are metabolizing it too fast and should

be taking it more frequently? I am not familiar with it so I don’t know how it

is taken. More might not be necessary but more often might be. I have to take

my Allegra twice a day because taking it all at once doesn’t last 24 hours. Have

you tried other antihistamines?

K.

samters [mailto:samters ] On Behalf Of gwenrafter@...

Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 9:58 PM

samters

Subject: Itching

I am itching. I have been taking Hydroxyzine for years for

itching but this time nothing is helping. I itch all over and I do mean all

over. My back is the place that is driving me crazy. I think it has something

to do with me missing a few of my Xolair shots because just as it is time to

take the shots, the itching gets out of contro. I have to take two tonight and

I hope it helps. I am losing my mind with the itching. It started in church

yesterday and I was ready to start pulling somethings off to scratch. It is

really tough to get through it sometimes.

Guest guest

I have not tried to double up on my Allegra but this is a bad season in the Atlanta area but mostly smog related. My husband feels that the dogs have me stressed. The Yorkies are not house broken, the Schnauzer is peeing in the living room and the Bichon is having her daily allergy attacks. Did I mention the 3 lb. Yorkie may be pregnant? Between the dogs, the daycare, the proposal for my doctoral program, I am losing sleep and rest. I could also be going a little crazy but the itching is very real. I am going to try the ivory detergent and see how that does. I am desperate, I need relief from the itching. Even my scalp is itching. In church Sunday, I was scratching my head every few minutes. I was trying to be discret but that is often difficult.

Guest guest

Gwen,

Here is another thought. I tend to get different spots on my body that itch and the skin looks as though I had dry skin. The weird thing is that I don't have dry skin all over, just these dry patches that itch. What is weird is that unless I look at the itcy area up close in the light, I don't notice that the skin looks dry and has little bumps, like dry skin. So, it has helped for me to be faithful to using Aveeno's dry relief lotion on the areas that really itch.

Just a thought.

Jane

From: gwenrafter@... <gwenrafter@...>Subject: Re: Itchingsamters Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 4:53 PM

I have not tried to double up on my Allegra but this is a bad season in the Atlanta area but mostly smog related. My husband feels that the dogs have me stressed. The Yorkies are not house broken, the Schnauzer is peeing in the living room and the Bichon is having her daily allergy attacks. Did I mention the 3 lb. Yorkie may be pregnant? Between the dogs, the daycare, the proposal for my doctoral program, I am losing sleep and rest. I could also be going a little crazy but the itching is very real. I am going to try the ivory detergent and see how that does. I am desperate, I need relief from the itching. Even my scalp is itching. In church Sunday, I was scratching my head every few minutes. I was trying to be discret but that is often difficult.

Guest guest

gwen .. my sister had a similar problem back a couple of years ago .. found out she is allergic to yellow dye .. its found in a lot of foods and also some drugs .. since she has avoided the dye her itching has stopped .. i have a bichon too and am currently treating her allergies (i think its actually a systemic yeast infection )through out her body causing her itching .. i am currently trying a kit called n'zymes .. i found on the web .. it will take months to cure but it will be worth it .. my bichon is 6yrs old and has suffered all her life .. prednisone use has not only compromised her immune system but caused her a cataract in her left eye and shes starting one in her right eye .. i took her off all meds and am trying this n'zymes kit .. if your bichon is also itching etc .. check out this n'zymes web by biotec and read about it ..you will be amazed .. its also for people as well as pets .. i am using the oxy-drops from her kit in my neti pot .. it may control my polyps.. i'll keep you posted on her progress.. kim b

Re: Itching

Guest guest

I have had those patches also. I thought they were the result of some of my hypertension meds. I use the Aveeno on them. I think I will have to go and get some for all of this itching.From: Jane Marino <janesmarino@...>samters Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:01:35 AMSubject: Re: Itching

Gwen,

Here is another thought. I tend to get different spots on my body that itch and the skin looks as though I had dry skin. The weird thing is that I don't have dry skin all over, just these dry patches that itch. What is weird is that unless I look at the itcy area up close in the light, I don't notice that the skin looks dry and has little bumps, like dry skin. So, it has helped for me to be faithful to using Aveeno's dry relief lotion on the areas that really itch.

Just a thought.

Jane

From: gwenrafter@... <gwenrafter@...>Subject: Re: Itchingsamters Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 4:53 PM