RemedySpot.com

2 days post op

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Chrysi,

I didn't have any stomach spasm at all. I know I didn't need any pain meds when I flew home, so I would say in a few days you should be just fine. Tell the doctors what you are feeling. Dr. Aceves will answer all your questions--he isn't like any US doctor that you have been too in the past. He will not hurry you up to just get out of your room --he will make sure you understand what is going on so talk with him. He deeply cares about his patients just as Dr. Compos does, so talk to them and let them know what is going on. Keep asking us questions that is what we are here for.

Take care,

Suzanne

In a message dated 3/17/2010 9:28:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, kimmies_mommy@... writes:

Hi fellow sleevesters... I am sitting in my hospital bed, watching American tv and sipping on chicken broth. I have a question for those of you with sleeve experience. How long will my stomach spasm? Right now, my most pain comes from the drain tube so when that is removed, the only pain I will have will be these stomach spasms... a little support and encouragement would be great! Thanks guys!! Chrysi P.S. I couldn't ask for better doctors and staff!! These people are wonderful and have not made me regret my decision to come here one bit!!

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

Guest guest

Hi fellow sleevesters... I am sitting in my hospital bed, watching American tv and sipping on chicken broth. I have a question for those of you with sleeve experience. How long will my stomach spasm? Right now, my most pain comes from the drain tube so when that is removed, the only pain I will have will be these stomach spasms... a little support and encouragement would be great!

Thanks guys!!

Chrysi

P.S. I couldn't ask for better doctors and staff!! These people are wonderful and have not made me regret my decision to come here one bit!!

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

Guest guest

I didn't have spasms so I can't say. Ask Dr. Campos. He will know the answer. You are on the way to recovery now! Every day will get better. You should be pretty pain free by the time you leave the hospital. I was sore like too many sit ups for a few days after I got home. Nothing bad at all. MarilouDr. AcevesVSG~February 5, 2010 On Mar 17, 2010, at 8:54 AM, Chrysi wrote:Hi fellow sleevesters... I am sitting in my hospital bed, watching American tv and sipping on chicken broth. I have a question for those of you with sleeve experience. How long will my stomach spasm? Right now, my most pain comes from the drain tube so when that is removed, the only pain I will have will be these stomach spasms... a little support and encouragement would be great! Thanks guys!! Chrysi P.S. I couldn't ask for better doctors and staff!! These people are wonderful and have not made me regret my decision to come here one bit!! The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

Guest guest

Hi Chrysi,

I am just about the hit the 30 day mark on Saturday. I think I stopped feeling the twitching inside about the 3rd week. It gets better each day. Once the drain is removed you are gonna feel sooooooo much better and be able to take a nice shower and maybe even put on your own comfy pjs. Don't worry it didn't hurt at all when they removed the drain. I was amazed how long it is.

Keep hanging in there!

From: Chrysi <kimmies_mommy@...>Bandsters < >Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 8:54:01 AMSubject: 2 days post op

Hi fellow sleevesters. .. I am sitting in my hospital bed, watching American tv and sipping on chicken broth. I have a question for those of you with sleeve experience. How long will my stomach spasm? Right now, my most pain comes from the drain tube so when that is removed, the only pain I will have will be these stomach spasms... a little support and encouragement would be great! Thanks guys!! Chrysi P.S. I couldn't ask for better doctors and staff!! These people are wonderful and have not made me regret my decision to come here one bit!!