I have 89 different recipes for protein shakes. I have saved them to a

Word document and would be willing to share with anyone else who is

interested. I will send them as a Word attachment...nothing " funny " I

promise. Just let me know and I'll cyber-shoot them off to you. 26

days left before becoming a genuine " bandster. "

Guest guest

I add a couple teaspoons of sugar free pudding mix to alot of my

protein shakes. It seems to smooth out the consistency and keep it

creamier. It also covers some of that " protein " taste.

> I have 89 different recipes for protein shakes. I have saved

them to a

> Word document and would be willing to share with anyone else who is

> interested. I will send them as a Word attachment...nothing " funny "

I

> promise. Just let me know and I'll cyber-shoot them off to you. 26

> days left before becoming a genuine " bandster. "

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Got a little couch potato?

> Check out fun summer activities for kids.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the

hottest shows on TV.

>

Guest guest

I would love to have your recipes. I'm 20 days from being

a 'bandster' ..but I'm looking to have the lap band instead so

I will probably not be seeing Dr. Aceves. Good luck and would love to

stay in touch.

>

> I have 89 different recipes for protein shakes. I have saved them to

a

> Word document and would be willing to share with anyone else who is

> interested. I will send them as a Word attachment...nothing " funny "

I

> promise. Just let me know and I'll cyber-shoot them off to you. 26

> days left before becoming a genuine " bandster. "

>

Guest guest

Good luck! My surgery is scheduled for Oct 3rd...coming up quick! -jimkaryartist <karyartist@...> wrote: I would love to have your recipes. I'm 20 days from being a 'bandster' ..but I'm looking to have the lap band instead so I will probably not be seeing Dr. Aceves. Good luck and would love to stay in touch. >> I have 89

different recipes for protein shakes. I have saved them to a > Word document and would be willing to share with anyone else who is > interested. I will send them as a Word attachment...nothing "funny" I > promise. Just let me know and I'll cyber-shoot them off to you. 26 > days left before becoming a genuine "bandster.">

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Hi all

I know I know I NEVER EVER EVER post anymore I've been banded 3 years I've had AWSOME and HORRIBLE experiences with this WHOLE thing and I have lurked here reading posts and trying to stay motivated through it all.... NOT EASY deffinately NOT EASY but SOOOO worth it!!! I'm getting MARRIED in August so it's been a couple months of trying to stay true to the banded life experience and get back on track... I found that http://www.bariatriceating.com/ has a LOT of really yummy and nutrious shakes and recipies.... I LOVE the coffee drinks and the necter shakes with more liquid then they say to use are AMAZING!!!!! If I use these shakes when I want something sweet it acctually works (although protiene energy is sooooo much more hyper for me then sugar energy)

Anyhow I thought I should share these protiene drinks with you guys :)

ENJOY GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY LIVING!!

-Janice

From: "SuzanneSH@..." <SuzanneSH@...> Sent: Tue, January 5, 2010 7:08:50 PMSubject: Re: protein shakes

Hi,

I like Premier Protein Drinks and I get them at Costco. It is convenient for me to get them and I never have to order them and wait for them to arrive. The only come in Chocolate. I like them because they taste great (to me) and the are low in calories only 160 calories for a 11 oz drink. They are easy to transport and I can drink them cold or warm and they taste good. They also have 30 g of protein. and only 5g of carbs. They only have 1g of sugar, You always want high grams of protein, low grams of carbs and low grams of sugar. This is my choice. I put mine in a blender with about 5 small ice cubes and it makes it taste like a smoothie sometimes I put a little fruit in with it too.

Suzanne

In a message dated 1/5/2010 4:01:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, jeanuhlikwildblue (DOT) net writes:

I have been on Unjury since before my lapband. 20 gm of protein per scoop, my nails got real strong and didn't loose any hair until....I got a cough caused by pneumonia from a back surgery back in May (the cough kept on until I had my band totally drained early in December) now I am loosing all my hair because the cough was irritating my band and the band was causing me to cough vicious cycle all caused by pneumonia. Now I am back on my Unjury and I can feel my scalp has new little hairs coming in. Every time I ran my fingers through my hair at least one or 2 hairs would come out!!! Unjury prevents this.

It is really good...I am on the monthly shipping program so I get a discount and no shipping. go to www.unjury.com the people there are also very friendly and helpful. I only get vanilla because strawberry and chocolate started to bore me...vanilla I can add anything to and it will taste good, like put it in a blender with ice and a banana and fat free milk (good for you also if your potassium is low) Sorry about the going on and on about my hair and pneumonia, but I lived it for 7 months (best thing is I actually lost 25 lbs during that time!!! Down from Pre-carb diet weight (2 weeks before surgery of 252, I am now at 170 something (was at 168 when the band was drained). First time I have been able to wear a size 14 since I was in my 20's (I'm 55 now), feels great!!!

Good luck to you on your surgery, you will not be disappointed with the facilities or the staff (Dr. Campos makes for real good "eye candy" (hee hee) then there's (a nurse) who will help you a lot, he's not too bad on the eyes either. Take lots of before and after pictures...I have lots of them posted on the forum under something like Jeanies Journey or something.

Jeanie

246/176/145

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 12:10 PM, brittanybrooks51 <brittanybrooks51> wrote:

Hi everyone! I hope everyones New Year was amazing! I am having a little problem Im getting my surgery on January 21st and I am shopping around for protein shakes that i like....so far im having some problems in the taste part. I need to know what my limits are on things like calories, sugars, and sodium that way I don't get a protein shake for bodybuilders and meant to pack on the pounds :) any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Guest guest

Hi,

Wow, I can't wait to try it. I always love it when someone finds a great "find" like this.

Hugs,

Suzanne

In a message dated 9/22/2011 9:33:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, sweetsmile1955@... writes:

There is also another great protein drink. I get it from Henry's, Trader Joes, or other health food stores. It is about $1.99 a can (like a soda can). http://www.pureprotein.net/pages/products.aspx?sku=046053 - this is a link so you can see the brand and what it looks like. I would search for a good price. It shouldn't be more than $1.50 per can if you buy it in bulk.The name is: PURE PROTEIN ShakeCarbs: 4Protein: 35 gramsSugar: 1 gramCalories: 180It has some great flavors too, Cookies and Cream, Strawberry, Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Milkshake, Vanilla, Banana Cream lots of different flavors!Even my 17 year old son thinks they taste great! So, a teenager gives his approval! I like them for a change from the Premier - although the Premier is great too...these have more variety and more protein.---