RemedySpot.com

Re: Removing large gallstones

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We on this group can certainly sympathize with your predicament and I personally feel you can do something about it. I didn't want surgery and set out on a course to make sure I didn't go under a knife. Granted a 2.1 cm stone is pretty large but I'm aware of one who is on this group that has passed a stone which was 2.25 cm in size. It's not all that much larger and everyone's bodies are slightly different in one way or another and respond to the flushing in different ways. However, we do have one thing in common, we've all had or still do have liver and gallbladder stones. My last Ultrasound showed me to be without stones and yet I had to have it because of having had a sever gallbladder attack. I was avoiding all fats and thought it odd that I would have such an attack when I'd been being so good about not eating fats.

After that attack I learned that not all fats are bad. In fact, EFAs are very important to the liver and gallbladder and the process of keeping the cholesterol suspended. I would suggest that you increase your intake of EFAs in a combination of forms. Lecithin would not be bad at 4800 milligrams or more a day along with olive oil and other oils. Obviously, saturated and hydrogenated fats are to be avoided at all costs. Then along with the increase of EFAs the use of Hydrangea Root and/or Gold Coin Grass would help to get the stones softened, broken down, and probably help keep them from coagulating together again.

A book of which I have suggested many times on this group will help you to understand the relationship of EFAs to the formation of liver and gallstones. It's one of the books written by Dr. Cabot called "The Liver Cleansing Diet", and is one of the best sources of information that I've found to date. Since I've increased my intake of EFAs I have been able to eat foods I thought I'd never eat again. Granted I do tend to 'feel' the liver not being too happy for maybe a part of a day but at least it isn't that debilitating pain that we've all experienced from a gallbladder attack. It's just more of a reminder that I have to keep up the program of watching what I eat.

It would appear that you're on the right path to getting the stone out. Just keep up the work you've already done and let's all hope for the best before a surgery is done. If you would like I can send you a picture of a set of stones I got out, one of which is just over 17 mm in size. Send the request to me personally.

DaleDa_@...

----- Original Message -----

gallstonesonelist

Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2000 10:06 AM

Subject: Removing large gallstones

From: ekozier@... During August to November I had been very ill with attacks of pain inthe middle of the abdomen. They hit at any time of day and almostevery night. They were so severe I thought I was having a heartattack. In November I was diagnosed with gallstones. I had testsfor stomach ulcers which came back negative. I was sent for x-raysand was told I had one large gallstone. My doctor suggested that Ishould have my gallbladder removed. During early December someonetold me about Dr. Hulda 's gallstone flush. After one flush Iremoved 300 peppercorn-sized stones. For two weeks I felt muchbetter. After two weeks the attacks returned. I did another flushand removed about 600 stones. Two were almost an inch across, eightwere half an inch and the rest were pea size or peppercorn size orsmaller.In the weeks that followed I did three more flushes, each timeremoving about 150 small stones. I would have relief from attacksfor as long as a month. After my last flush in February, I wascomfortable for about a week and a half. Then the attack startedagain. After this fifth flush I was sent for ultrasound. On theultrasound readout I was diagnosed with one large stone 2.1 cm insize (about 7/8" in size), the same as my x-ray results in November.I did one more flush yesterday, after a fast of apple juice for twodays, hoping that this would create enough bile pressure to softenthis big stone and push it out. This flush removed about 25peppercorn size stones and two pea size stones, but it wasunsuccessful in removing the big stone. I read on your message siteyesterday that Gold Coin Grass is effective in breaking up largestones. Can someone tell me how long you take it before you shouldtry another flush, is it safe, and are there any side effects? I'vebeen told that hydrangia root works the same way. Is this true? Isthere any other way to push out a big stone with your flush? Arecastor oil packs effective in dissolving or breaking big stones aswell? Has anyone had this problem or know of someone who has solvedthis? I am supposed to see my surgeon in 1 1/2 weeks and I amterrified to have surgery. Thank you! Eleanor.

3x + / wk 1-2x / wk 0-1x / wk

Subscription URL: /subscribe/gallstonesIf you want to unsubscribe, send blank message to: gallstones-unsubscribeonelistTo change status from normal to digest:gallstones-digestonelistTo change status from digest to normal:gallstones-normalonelistTo subscribe:gallstones-subscribeonelistBy joining the list you agree to hold yourself FULLY responsible FOR yourself!List Archives:/archives/gallstonesWeb Sites:http://www.geocities.com/~mycleanse/http://home.sol.no/~dusan/gallstones/http://www.geocities.com/~dusan_s/gallstones.htmlhttp://home.sol.no/~dusan/flaxseed_oil.htmlHave a nice day !