RemedySpot.com

Re: Breast surgery????????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can anyone tell me how long you should wait after you lose weight to have breast surgery? What if you still have 25 pounds to lose, would that effect whether to do it now or should I wait until I've lost all of the weight? I want this surgery someday...The sooner the better...LOL...The twins are going their seperate ways...LOL..." B." <kede95@...> wrote: Hey Karlie....Way to Go!!!!! That it just great!!! Iam so excited for you...Good things happen to good people. B.--- Karlie <StormsRyderaol> wrote:> Hey Nina I am interested in having my breasts done> and see that there > is a plastic surgery clinic in Mexicali called> Converging Lines and the > Doctors name is Dr. manjarrez. Do you know anything> about this Dr. and > or his clinic? I would be able to stay at the Hotel> Lucerna and I > really like that.> > So guess how I am affording this. I won $20,000> today on a scratch off > lottery ticket! I buy the same two tickets every> friday and today I > followed my regular routine. Went to work sat down> to do paperwork and > scratched off my two tickets. Needless to say I left> work early today > because I couldn't stand to sit still any longer> lol. I have been > wanting my breasts done for such a long time and now> that I have lost >

104 pounds I NEED them done. Hopefully this place in> Mexicali will work > out for me. Then I can come visit Dr. A and his> staff. I'm so EXCITED > lol!> > Karlie > 312/208/180> > __________________________________________________________ Music UnlimitedAccess over 1 million songs.http://music./unlimited Rena Brown DOB: 9/26/06 204/160/135 getting closer and closer

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Hey Rena, I think you can go ahead and get the girls lifted even

with 25lbs to go, it's the Tummy Tuck that they ask you to stay at

your weight for awhile cause if you get it and then either get

pregnant or add weight you'll defeat the purpose. Now, there is a

girl on the OH board who is like 23 and is getting the TT paid for

by insurance, now the thing I want to know is that she has yet to

get to her target weight let alone kept it there...she has had RNY,

then on top of that as I stated prior...she's young what if she

wants to get pregnant. I was told to really consider it before

getting the TT done because if you get preggie, you'll stretch it

out...now I am not sure that's true, but in my family when you have

kids you're gonna gain 40+, and I would figure that would just ruin

the work of the TT. Anywho, I think for the breasts that is

different and you'd be okay, but reconfirm with a PS before getting

all your ducks in a row. Good Luck! BTW, would you get the surgery

in Mx?

Kelli

>

> > Hey Nina I am interested in having my breasts done

> > and see that there

> > is a plastic surgery clinic in Mexicali called

> > Converging Lines and the

> > Doctors name is Dr. manjarrez. Do you know anything

> > about this Dr. and

> > or his clinic? I would be able to stay at the Hotel

> > Lucerna and I

> > really like that.

> >

> > So guess how I am affording this. I won $20,000

> > today on a scratch off

> > lottery ticket! I buy the same two tickets every

> > friday and today I

> > followed my regular routine. Went to work sat down

> > to do paperwork and

> > scratched off my two tickets. Needless to say I left

> > work early today

> > because I couldn't stand to sit still any longer

> > lol. I have been

> > wanting my breasts done for such a long time and now

> > that I have lost

> > 104 pounds I NEED them done. Hopefully this place in

> > Mexicali will work

> > out for me. Then I can come visit Dr. A and his

> > staff. I'm so EXCITED

> > lol!

> >

> > Karlie

> > 312/208/180

> >

> >

>

> __________________________________________________________

> Music Unlimited

> Access over 1 million songs.

> http://music./unlimited

>

>

>

>

>

> Rena Brown

> DOB: 9/26/06

> 204/160/135 getting closer and closer

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

> with for Mobile. Get started.

>

Guest guest

Great! I'm not sure where I'd go...I'd sure check out doctors in MX. My sister-in-law went to Little Rock and went through all the steps and the cost was $3,800.00 for the breast surgery...She's yet to go through with it though...That doesn't sound like a bad price, is it? I've not even begun to check on this...My hubby wants the lap band so I may have to wait awhile, we shall see...But it's for sure in my future... I don't plan on getting pregnant...Been there done that 3 times (with 3 great sons to show for it)...I'm done for good...Unless the little guys get around my burnt & cut tubes...lol... Thanks for the info... RenaKelli <psichikel@...> wrote: Hey Rena, I think you can go ahead and get the girls lifted even with 25lbs to go, it's the Tummy Tuck that they ask you to stay at your weight for awhile cause if you get it and then either get pregnant or add weight you'll defeat the purpose. Now, there is a girl on the OH board who is like 23 and is getting the TT paid for by insurance, now the thing I want to know is that she has yet to get to her target weight let alone kept it there...she has had RNY, then on top of that as I stated prior...she's young what if she wants to get pregnant. I was told to really consider it before getting the TT done because if you get preggie, you'll stretch it out...now I am not sure that's true, but

in my family when you have kids you're gonna gain 40+, and I would figure that would just ruin the work of the TT. Anywho, I think for the breasts that is different and you'd be okay, but reconfirm with a PS before getting all your ducks in a row. Good Luck! BTW, would you get the surgery in Mx? Kelli> > > Hey Nina I am interested in having my breasts done> > and see that there > > is a plastic surgery clinic in Mexicali called> > Converging Lines and the > > Doctors name is Dr. manjarrez. Do you know anything> > about this Dr. and > > or his clinic? I would be able to stay at the Hotel> > Lucerna and I > > really like that.> > > > So guess how I am affording this. I won $20,000> > today on a scratch off > > lottery ticket! I buy the same two tickets every> > friday and today I > > followed my regular routine. Went to work sat down> > to do paperwork and > > scratched off my two tickets. Needless to say I left> > work

early today > > because I couldn't stand to sit still any longer> > lol. I have been > > wanting my breasts done for such a long time and now> > that I have lost > > 104 pounds I NEED them done. Hopefully this place in> > Mexicali will work > > out for me. Then I can come visit Dr. A and his> > staff. I'm so EXCITED > > lol!> > > > Karlie > > 312/208/180> > > > > > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Rena Brown> DOB: 9/26/06> 204/160/135 getting closer and closer> > > >

---------------------------------> No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go > with for Mobile. Get started.>

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.