RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Has anyone ever tried the Earpopper??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

EAr popper Manufacturer Address

EarPopper product, manufactured by Micromedics, in St-, Minnesota, USA.

Those in canada can get it supplied from as under

Auto Control Medical

955, boul. St-Jean

Suite 407

Pointe- (Québec)

H9R 5K3

Tél. / Tel.: 1-800-461-0991

On 5/30/08, Hillary <hillaryamanda1@...> wrote:

I have never even heard of it. Here's to looking something else up on the internet!!!!hahaha> >> > Hello,

> >> > I was wondering if any of you that have problems with negative ear pressure> > have tried the ear popper? From research online it says it is more effective> > than the old fashioned hold your nose and pop your ears. Has

anyone tried> > it?> >> > Amber> >

> > * "

Guest guest

Is the one at Target the same as the ones being sold on Ebay with no Rx needed?

Re: Has anyone ever tried the Earpopper??

Hi Amber,I posted the same question a couple months ago and didn't hear from anyone who had used it. I have bought one since, but because I just had the second look surgery, I'm not able to use it until my ear has healed completely. My ear surgeon said it helps some of his patients. I'm willing to give it a try. It unblocks the Eustachian Tubes. It's battery operated & looks easy to use. I paid $137. at the Target pharmacy. If you get one, I'll be interested in knowing what you think.Connie > Hello,> > I was wondering if any of you that have problems with negative ear pressure have tried the ear popper? From research online it says it is more effective than the old fashioned hold your nose and pop your ears. Has anyone tried it?> > Amber > > "

Guest guest

Ear Popper may not help, get C-toma out by micro suction(Many times) orsrugery

Arun

On 5/31/08, coolerelmo <coolerelmo@...> wrote:

New here! My Right ear has been plugged up for about a year now. TheENT that I went to try to unplug my Right ear using the EarPopper butit didn't do anything. ENT says that there is cholesteatoma in the ear.

> > Hello,> > > > I was wondering if any of you that have problems with negative

> ear pressure have tried the ear popper? From research online it says > it is more effective than the old fashioned hold your nose and pop > your ears. Has anyone tried it?> > > > Amber

> > > > "

Guest guest

I am so sad to know about tinnitus.

I hope it is temporary due to suction, be sure that both have absolutely clean ears, as even small wax over TM can cause tinnitus.

Get Audiometry done to rule out Any Neurological component

Arun

On 6/2/08, WW Chew <ww_chew@...> wrote:

I can be almost sure that my tinnitus get worse after each micro suction cleaning...My mum who does not have c-toma, after got her ear cleaned by ent, has started to have tinnitus.Posted by: " Arun Gupta " drarunjind@... dr_arunjind

Fri May 30, 2008 8:50 pm (PDT) Ear Popper may not help, get C-toma out by micro suction(Many times)orsrugeryArun