RemedySpot.com

October 31st Bilateral Knee Replacements happening

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'll have you in my prayers Gayle.

gayter2003 <gayle_terry@...> wrote:

hey guys, please be praying and thinking about me on Monday, 10/31, as i will be finally be getting both my knees replaced. I'm the first person in so that is good. i don't like going to the hospital, being put out, recovery but then who does, right? i have such an awesome support group with friends, family, work. it has really helped. I know it will be painfull afterwards but i have had so much pain for a good two years and more so the past 3 months. it was time to do something. Can't stay on Vicodin forever. I'm keeping the image of me walking at this great park in the Seattle area where i can walk freely, no pain or little thereof, no walking devices; i don't have to analyze ahead of time if i can make it one block or is this a good day to do this certain errand. it will be

wonderful.gayle in seattleGod bless you!

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Good luck Gayle. I didn't care too much for the surgery and recovery, but now 6 months post op (both hips) I am a new person! I am pain-free and happy! In fact today is the first time I did the complete weekly grocery shopping since last March! My husband had taken it over for me while I was recovering, and then decided he liked it. But I did the shopping myself today, walked around the store without pain ... only thing is I spent about $30 more than he usually does ... so I may have lost the grocery shopping job afterall ;)

October 31st Bilateral Knee Replacements happening

hey guys, please be praying and thinking about me on Monday, 10/31, as i will be finally be getting both my knees replaced. I'm the first person in so that is good. i don't like going to the hospital, being put out, recovery but then who does, right? i have such an awesome support group with friends, family, work. it has really helped. I know it will be painfull afterwards but i have had so much pain for a good two years and more so the past 3 months. it was time to do something. Can't stay on Vicodin forever. I'm keeping the image of me walking at this great park in the Seattle area where i can walk freely, no pain or little thereof, no walking devices; i don't have to analyze ahead of time if i can make it one block or is this a good day to do this certain errand. it will be wonderful.gayle in seattle

You got it Gayle, your name's on my list. When you wake up, that tearing, grinding pain will be gone. Only healing pain to deal with, and it will be such a blessing. Hang on! It is going to be glorious.

Hugs

Marge

Hey guys, please be praying and thinking about me on Monday, 10/31, as I will be finally be getting both my knees replaced.

I'm keeping the image of me walking at this great park in the Seattle area where I can walk freely, no pain or little thereof, no walking devices; I don't have to analyze ahead of time if I can make it one block or is this a good day to do this certain errand? It will be wonderful.

Gayle,

I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts Monday and always! You have such a good life ahead of you with 2 new knees. Good luck!

Joy

-- October 31st Bilateral Knee Replacements happening

hey guys, please be praying and thinking about me on Monday, 10/31, as i will be finally be getting both my knees replaced. I'm the first person in so that is good. i don't like going to the hospital, being put out, recovery but then who does, right? i have such an awesome support group with friends, family, work. it has really helped. I know it will be painfull afterwards but i have had so much pain for a good two years and more so the past 3 months. it was time to do something. Can't stay on Vicodin forever. I'm keeping the image of me walking at this great park in the Seattle area where i can walk freely, no pain or little thereof, no walking devices; i don't have to analyze ahead of time if i can make it one block or is this a good day to do this certain errand. it will be wonderful.gayle in seattle

Hi Gayle,

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery.

Have a nice day.

Susie

-------------- Original message -------------- hey guys, please be praying and thinking about me on Monday, 10/31, as i will be finally be getting both my knees replaced. I'm the first person in so that is good. i don't like going to the hospital, being put out, recovery but then who does, right? i have such an awesome support group with friends, family, work. it has really helped. I know it will be painfull afterwards but i have had so much pain for a good two years and more so the past 3 months. it was time to do something. Can't stay on Vicodin forever. I'm keeping the image of me walking at this great park in the Seattle area where i can walk freely, no pain or little thereof, no walking devices; i don't have to analyze ahead of time if i can make it one block or is this a good day to do this certain errand. it will be wonderful.gayle in seattle