Hi Chris

I think you mean Zovirax

Love Lizzie

> You have Herpes Simplex, ask the GP for some Zivorax, its excellent

> stuff.

>

> Chris

Guest guest

hi sheila, i too have "lizard legs" and have found cetraben works quite well. you have to ask the chemist for it and i know a woman with lichen planus who has it prescribed so if you get free meds you could in theory get it for nothing ! it is paraffin based and works quite well. it's also reasonably inexpensive (about £10.00 for a big pot.) regards jane

Sent from .

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

HI Jane

I have a tub of Unguentum Aqueous cream from Boots - this is excellent but doesn't stop the horrible red angry tender blemishes that keep appearing on my arms. I have never seen spots like them but definitely they look like skin blemishes caused through a lack of something or other - and even though I feel 100% well, there are still problems that continue like my falling hair, ridged nails, dry skin etc. lichen planus. I will give this a try.

Luv - Sheila

hi sheila, i too have "lizard legs" and have found cetraben works quite well. you have to ask the chemist for it and i know a woman with lichen planus who has it prescribed so if you get free meds you could in theory get it for nothing ! it is paraffin based and works quite well. it's also reasonably inexpensive (about £10.00 for a big pot.) regards jane

Sent from . A Smarter Email.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.4/1395 - Release Date: 24/04/2008 07:24