RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Pneumonia, DMSO and Vit. C

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Bob, Doc,

I cured a case of pneumonia so bad that a famous old Nubian buck had minutes to live. Splay footed, bug eyed, purple tongue hanging out, rasping with what little lung capacity he had left. It didn't respond to just antibiotics but it did to Vit. C, an antibiotic and DMSO by IV. Within minutes he could close his mouth and breath. It took nearly 2 weeks of intensive care to bring him though this and at one point, he was receiving 100 ml of DMSO by IV a day to penetrate the lungs with the antibiotic where the bacteria was lodged. Vit. C by the bottle per day also. He lost his hearing but regained his health so that he bred 4 does in one hour during the fall rut and was looking for more does! :) This old buck was one of my all time favorite characters. He would run 'hide' behind a 6 inch post when I came around with feed. He would turn his head sideways so both eyes were hidden and wait a bit, then peek out, then jump back and 'hide' again. I always laughed at his antics. He had no fear of me in the least but it was a game he loved to play. He died in his sleep at 13 years old when the average age of a buck is only 6 years (mostly due to improper care). Sure miss Top Gun.

If I'd known about a nebulizer and CS then, life would have been much easier I'm sure!

Baugh

Baugh:

Bob,Do you think this might work on pneumonia in an animal?

DOC:

Howdy Jean. IMO...the answer is NO. The organism responsible for pneumonia is living in the nice moist inner lining of the lungs. The micro-killer would kill any organism passing through it's current at the wrist but not the nest. My best suggestion that really works great...colloidal silver via a nebulizer. Use either a pediatric or an adult nebulizer mask and have your animal use it about 15-20 minutes at least once a day for a few weeks. I had an onocologist (cancer MD)tell me he had been using my commercial colloidal silver orally on many of his patients with these new strains of pneumonia that drugs won't help with and wasn't getting any results. I got him to use the silver in the nebulizer and he called back a few months later saying that he was able to knock any pneumonia out now in weeks. BTW...this MD had full blown AIDS and got rid of it with colloidal silver in about 6 months. He is now HIV negative.