RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Dr Kolb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm happy with my decision I sent her before and after pictures today and I spoke with , I will only have to pay for hotel and 2 round trip plane tickets...my insurance should cover 90% since she is a PPO...were you sick ? I talk to so many people...and if so are you better ?

Guest guest

Wonderful ! . . . I know you'll be relieved to

get those toxic bags out and start on the road back to

health!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Guest guest

hi karen, That is great !! So are you still planning on getting surgery in aug or sooner? I was so relieved once i got my implants out. I have the ppo plan to.It is great! I didnt seem to have any problems until june 2005 . I wanting a part time job so i took on a cleaning job at a gym.I used all nontoxic products.But all the sudden i starting having problems heart racing,feeling like my brain was fuzzy,forgetting more things,almost passed out a couple times when i was working out. I remember one time i came in to workout my heart was at 121 without working out. So that is when i starting noticing problems. I thought mood swings was a normal thing for me or feeling alittle tired was normal since i had kids. Once i got my implants out what a different in my mood. My husband noticed right away. Im happy loving life.I wasnt so tired either. I never put 2 and 2 together that implants would casue problems.They told me they were safe. last forever. all lies. safe to nurse if i ever had children. I would produce milk .

I went to the doctor and she you have chemical sensitives. She said michele you were doing great until you took this job. She said i know you were using nontoxic products but you were in the gym longer now.working with a personal trainer,working out myself and cleaning that a long time to be around people perfumes, all the different smells. She said the bathroom alone would do it.The mold and people using there products would do it. I cant remember if i asked her about implants.But ive told her alot about implants and how sick people can get. She is really happy i got them out. I know my garden of life products and eating healthy keep me at a bay for along time. Who know how i would have felt. What would have happened. I know i did have a breast infection i could feel something wasnt right. I know to if i would have gotten my implants out as soon as i did i would have some big problems.I looked at my implants now the saline is not clear like it was and i can see a mold particle starting to grow in them. Wow God was watching out for me. Even the breast infection. i didnt have once i got to Dr kolbs. IM i getting better yes. No brain fog.The eating right no sugar,no white bread or white flour i dont even eat much bread but sprouted or sprouted grains. I eat natural sugar,honey,maple syrup, stevia. I dont eat splenda,equal,nutraweet can cause lots of problems to.It will cause alot of pain in the body to .Just like white flour and sugar. check out www.biblicalhealthinstitute.com jordan rubin new book great physician rx . Just sign in teaches you so many things.If you want to get better you have to supply your body with healthy food to.

You can get better everyone is different it may take one person longer to heal then others..But you want to get the good bacteria built up in the body with primal defense. This helps the body fight.

I know just letting go of my angry and forgiving myself has helped me heal. As for scars i used salves on them and you really cant tell .Burts bees sells a salve and www.supersalve.com has great salves to help with scars and help with pain to.

One thing that help me in all this is to love myself God made me the way i am he loves me no matter how saggy my boobs are . I didnt get implants for saggy boobs i did it to get bigger boobs for a man. God has showed me so much. My health is so much more important. I dont care my boobs sag a bit.My husband loves me for who i am . He never care for the boobs. He see a big different in me.He like the new me.He can touch my boobs now .I was more ashamed of the breast implants and didnt want him touching me. Now i dont care.Sure at first it was hard. Now my whole world has changed. God has changed my heart to.Without God thru all this i dont think i would be as strong. I can tell when i dont seek him.The devil know how to play trick on me and get me down. But i refuse to let him get me or take my healing away i have now. Ive grown thru all this. I feel very blessed to be alive and for all i have gone thru. It made me draw to God in my time of need.

I did also see Dr mike at Dr kolb office he helped to. Dr kolb has lots of things you can do to help with detoxing iv treatments and much more.I wish i would have done some of them .I was i saw Dr mike. He cost me only $9 dollars with insurance.

Dr kolb also sell a great pain reliever.surgical tone and it helps with fevers to.

NOw that ive wrote a book God bless michele

From: GMCLADY98@...Reply- To: Subject: Re: DR KOLBDate: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:53:21 EDT

I'm happy with my decision I sent her before and after pictures today and I spoke with , I will only have to pay for hotel and 2 round trip plane tickets...my insurance should cover 90% since she is a PPO...were you sick ? I talk to so many people...and if so are you better ? Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment. "Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)See our photos website! Enter "implants" for access at this link:http://.shutterfly.com/action/

Guest guest

I'm excited to read about your good results after explant, Michele. I

am awaiting surgery on July 26th this year and am having a hard time

being patient! I am looking forward to having a fighting chance of

good health come back. I miss my old body, including my 32A breasts!

Thank you for the uplifting support - I love this sight!

Love 'n Peace,

Sunny xo