Cows, as ‘Kamdhenu’ are the fulfiller of all desires. “matrah sarva bhutanam, gavah sarva sukha prada”, which means, the cow being mother of all living entities gives all pleasures to everyone.
1) Cows are receiver’s of the auspicious rays from all heavenly constellations. Thus she contains influences of all constellations. Wherever there is a cow, there is influence of all heavenly constellations; blessings of all gods. Cow is the only divine living being that has a Surya Ketu Nadi (vein connected to sun) passing through her backbone. Therefore the cow’s milk, butter and ghee have golden hue. This is because Surya ketu Nadi, on interaction with solar rays produces gold salts in her blood.
These salts are present in the cow’s milk and cow’s other bodily fluids which miraculously cures many diseases. Ancient scripture state that “Suryaketu” nerve on cow’s back absorbs harmful radiations and cleanses atmosphere. Mere presence of cows is a great contribution to environment.
2) Cow milk is the most compatible with human mothers milk then any other species in existence. This is because the DNA of the cow was specifically constructed to be harmonious with mammalian human DNA. So it can be clearly understood that cow DNA was designed so humans could benefit from cows products being milk, cheese, butter, cream and yogurt.
Charaka Samhita states:
Milk is the best life strengthener.
While Casin protein in milk helps growth of infants.
Calcium and sulphur strengthen our bones.
Milk is also rich in vitamins D and B-complex.
Curd arrests diarrhoea, controls fat, and resists cancer.
Ghee improves intelligence and beauty. It is used to treat eye diseases.
Distilled cow urine is effective in treatment of flu, arthritis, bacterial diseases,
food poisoning, indigestion, oedema, and leprosy.
Panchagavya Mix : Various medical formulations like Panchagavya Ghrita, Amritasara, Ghanavati, Ksharavati, Netrasara etc. are invaluable medicines in Ayurvedic system.
“yatvagasthi gatam papam dehe tishthti mamke prasnat panchgavyasya dahasagnirivendhnam”
Meaning: From skin to bones, what ever sins (diseases) are in my body, are destroyed by panchagavya just as fire destroys fuel.
3) “gavyam pavitram ca rasayanam ca pathyam ca hrdyam balam buddhi syataaayuh pradam rakt vikar hari tridosh hridrog vishapaham syata”
Meaning: Cow urine panchgavya is great elixir, proper diet, pleasing to heart, giver of mental and physical strength, enhances longevity. It balances bile, mucous and airs. Remover of heart diseases and effect of poison. For thousands of years, people in India have used cow urine and cow dung for different purposes in their daily and ceremonial activities. Being highly recommended by the scriptures, it is considered holy and safe to use.
According to Ayurveda the cause of all diseases is the imbalance in three faults (tri-dosas) i.e. mucous, bile and air. Cow urine balances the tri-dosas, thus diseases are cured.
There are some micronutrients in our body, which give life strength. These micronutrients are flushed out through urine. Therefore gradually ageing steps in our body. Cow urine has all elements, which compensate for deficiency of nutrients in our body, which are required for healthy life. Thus Cow urine stops ageing process. So it is called an elixir and also life giving.
(Urine & Cow Dung) provide the right solutions for most of the diseases, that are considered incurable.
Cow urine has natural disinfectant and antiseptic qualities. It helps in curing Cancer, AIDS, Asthma, Diabetes, High BP, Psoriasis, Eczema, Other Skin Diseases, Heart Diseases, Hypertension, Piles, Prostate, Liver, Kidney, Urinary Diseases, Female Diseases, Hepatitis, Acidity, Fits, Ulcer, Spleen, Ear, Sexual Disorders, Nose, Eye, Cough & Cold, Migraine, Headache, Gout, Knee Joint Pains, Sodalities, Sciatica and other chronic ailments.
Cow urine being miraculous poison destroyer, destroys the disease caused by poison (toxin). Extremely dangerous chemicals are purified by cow urine. Cow urine provides immunity power by increasing resistance power against diseases in human body. It is anti toxin.
Cow urine corrects functioning of liver. So, liver makes healthy pure blood. It gives disease resistance power to the body. Cow urine contains many minerals especially copper, gold salts, etc. It compensates for bodily mineral deficiency. Presence of gold salts protects body against diseases.
Mental tension hurts nervous system. Cow urine is called medhya and hradya, which means it, gives strength to brain and heart. Thus cow urine protects heart and brain from damages caused by mental tension and protects these organs from disorders and diseases. Excessive use of any medicine leaves some residue in our body. This residue causes diseases. Cow urine destroys the poisonous effects of residues and makes body disease free.
Electric currents (rays) which are present in the environment keep our body healthy. These rays in form of extremely small currents enter our body through Copper in our body. We get Copper from cow urine. To attract these electric waves is quality of Copper. Thus we become healthy.
By acting against the voice of soul (immoral & sinful action), the heart and mind become narrow minded. Due to this the functioning of body is effected and causes diseases. Cow urine provides mode of goodness. Thus helps us to perform correct activities by mind. Thus protects from diseases.
“Sarve rogaah hi mandagnau” All diseases begin with mandagni (Low fire i.e. digestive capacity). If fire is strong, diseases won’t occur. Cow urine keeps the fire strong.
Irregular bowel movements cause diseases. Cow urine regulates bowel movements. Weakening of immunity system also causes disease. Cow urine is elixir. Gavyam tu samprotkam, jivaniya rasayanam meaning cow urine gives life and is elixir.
Bull’s urine is stronger. But its medical value is no less as species is same. Just by smelling bull’s urine, infertile woman can conceive child.
In scriptures some diseases are said to be due to sinful actions performed in previous lives which we have to bear. Ganga resides in cow urine. Ganga is destroyer of sins, thus cow urine destroys such previous sins and so diseases are cured.
4) Organic colostrum benefits and rebuilds the human body at a deep foundational level. Asides from containing the building blocks (all the parent essential fatty acids, all the essential amino acids, etc for every nutrient needed by the body. Naturally occurring lGF-1 (which stands for insulin-like growth factor 1) could be considered the crown jewel as to why cow colostrum benefits human longevity potential so well.
According to wikipedia, “IGF-1 is one of the most potent natural activators of the AKT signaling pathway, a stimulator of cell growth and proliferation, and a potent inhibitor of programmed cell death” (this helps combat the metabolic effects of aging). IGF-1 is one of the many growth factors found in bovine colostrum that helps create a state of anabolism in the body which can lead to increased lean muscle mass, bone density and tissue regeneration. The oligosaccharides that are present in colostrum benefits the healing of the skin externally in the form of reversing wrinkles and internally in the form of healing the lining of the digestive tract. These long chain sugars also serve as a prebiotic and feed good bacteria in the intestine (including acidophilus) and aid in the maintenance of peak health for the digestive system.
Lactoperoxidase is an enzyme that acts as an anti-microbial agent. It is found naturally in milk and colostrum to prevent the proliferation of bad bacteria. These beneficial properties are then transferred over to those who consume it. Colostrum benefits your oral health if you let is dissolve in your mouth around your gums. This can prevent or even treat gingivitis and may be able to help re-grow a receding gum-line. Lactoperoxidase has also been shown to stimulate macrophages (white blood cells) to gobble up cancer cells present in the body.
The lactobacillus acidophilus in raw colostrum is a strain of healthy bacteria that is an important part of the human immune system. Many people develop an imbalance of not only their intestinal flora (healthy bacteria) but also the flora on their skin and other bodily orifices (ears, nose throat, mouth etc) over time due to poor diets and the use of medication and specifically antibiotics. Acidophilus taken orally in organic colostrum benefits the flora of the entire body by populating first the gut and then it eventually “overflows” into all other areas of the body. As previously mentioned, there are naturally occurring prebiotics in organic colostrum that feed acidophilus as well as any strains of good bacteria already present in your body.
Lactoferrin and hemopexin may be two key nutrients in “leveling the playing field” in terms of the difference of lifespan between men and women. One suspected cause for men living shorter live than women on average throughout the world is that they don’t regularly shed their blood the way women do once a month. Iron is a pro-oxidant and the theory is that “rusty” old iron that is floating around the body for too long causes damage that builds up over time. Lactoferrin and hemopexin are known to bind to excess iron and remove it from the body safely.
Nucleosides found in dairy products and specifically in higher amounts in cow colostrum, have a number of beneficial functions for the body. Dietary nucleotides support immune modulation, meaning that they intelligently alter the immune system to become more effective, as opposed to just blatantly boosting it which may exacerbate underlying autoimmune conditions. These nutrients also enhance iron absorption in the digestive tract as well as help in the desaturation of fats, making them easier to digest!
Proline rich peptides (PRP’s) act as hormones that regulate the thymus gland and help modulate the immune system (much in the same way as the nutrients mentioned above). Specifically, PRP’s promote better functioning of T-lymphocytes, they help produce cytokines, they stimulate the activity of natural killer cells (NK cells) and they stimulate and modulate many other immunological functions. What makes cow colostrum one of the best antiaging foods is that PRP’s increase the permeability of blood vessels in the skin, resulting in the improved uptake of nutrients into the skin which results in a healthier and more youthful complexion!
5) Cow dung has antiseptic, anti radioactive and anti thermal properties. When we coat the walls and clean the floors of house with cow dung, it protects the dwellers. In 1984, gas leak in Bhopal killed more than 20,000 people. Those living in houses with cow dung coated walls were not affected. Atomic power centres in India and Russia even today use cow dung to shield radiation.
7) When we offer ghee in fire as part of ritualistic sacrifices, it strengthens the ozone layer and shields the earth from harmful radiations from Sun.
8) Manures from cow urine & dung make the soil fertile, for yielding more nutrient fruits & vegetables for healthy life. Helps in overcoming the negatives of chemical fertilizers. 99% of the insects in nature are beneficial to the system. Insecticides prepared from cow urine or well fermented butter milk do not affect these helpful insects. Dung from one cow is adequate to fertilise 5 acres of land and its urine is can protect 10 acres of crop from insects. African deserts were made fertile using cow dung.
9) 70% of our people depend on agriculture. 98% of them depend on cattle based agriculture.
9) India has approximately 30 crore cattle. Using their dung to produce bio gas, we can save 6.0 crore ton of firewood every year. This would arrest deforestation to that extent.
10) Boasting of the largest rail road network of the world, Indian Railways transported 55.7 crore tons of goods in 2004-05. In the same year, the humble ox carts transported 278.5 crore tons! In that year, trains moved 511.2 crore passengers while ox carts had 2044.8 crore customers! Oxen have carried up to 14 ton goods non-stop 24 hours, without water and food. Most importantly, the carts do not produce air or sound pollution. Goods carried by ox carts is 4 to 5 times as much as by trains. This saves considerable foreign exchange. i.e., transportation worth Rs. 50,000 crore was done by ox carts in 2005. By expanding cow based industry, cow would have a defining stature in our economy.