Guest guest

My DAN! also recommended Creatine for my daughter cos she is clumsy(bumps into

things) n behind in gross motor development like balancing on one foot etc. Has

anyone used this, any improvements and what do I need to watch out for? Thanks,

I will appreciate any comments.

Neka

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Guest guest

My son got a lot better with low oxalate diet. Take a look At.

http://lowoxalate.info. Owens can help a lot.

Enviado via iPad

Em 13/01/2013, às 06:52, " Nneka " escreveu:

> My DAN! also recommended Creatine for my daughter cos she is clumsy(bumps into

things) n behind in gross motor development like balancing on one foot etc. Has

anyone used this, any improvements and what do I need to watch out for? Thanks,

I will appreciate any comments.

>

> Neka

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Both my boys take creatine (Cytotine) daily. And ahve for years now. In my youngest we saw dramatic language gains. In my older son it ended his motor inccordination. http://www.solacenutrition.com/products/cytotine/cytotine.html The active ingredient in Cytotine is Kre-Alkalyn. http://www.pureencapsulations.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=KRE1 Conservatively, AST/ALT in blood should be monitored. At one time, Cr was thought to stress the liver/kidney.

But now, MD's have changed their mind about this... and improvements in formulation may be partially why. Theoretically, some people can become aggressive on creatine... E-mail me any questions,Alyssa To: mb

<mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:52 AM Subject: Creatine My DAN! also recommended Creatine for my daughter cos she is clumsy(bumps into things) n behind in gross motor development like balancing on one foot etc. Has anyone used this, any improvements and what do I need to watch out for? Thanks, I will appreciate any comments.NekaSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thanks Alyssa. Will PM u.Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:50:53 -0800 (PST)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Creatine Both my boys take creatine (Cytotine) daily. And ahve for years now. In my youngest we saw dramatic language gains. In my older son it ended his motor inccordination. http://www.solacenutrition.com/products/cytotine/cytotine.html The active ingredient in Cytotine is Kre-Alkalyn. http://www.pureencapsulations.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=KRE1 Conservatively, AST/ALT in blood should be monitored. At one time, Cr was thought to stress the liver/kidney. But now, MD's have changed their mind about this... and improvements in formulation may be partially why. Theoretically, some people can become aggressive on creatine... E-mail me any questions,Alyssa To: mb<mb12valtrex > Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:52 AM Subject: Creatine My DAN! also recommended Creatine for my daughter cos she is clumsy(bumps into things) n behind in gross motor development like balancing on one foot etc. Has anyone used this, any improvements and what do I need to watch out for? Thanks, I will appreciate any comments.NekaSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

Alyssa,

Forgive me if this double posts, my email is being strange. In any event, I am really interested in the Cytokine, I went to the web page, and am fruitlessly searching for how to order it. Is this something you have to get through your doctor? Can you give me an idea of how much a bottle costs?

Thank you,

Guest guest

Hi , It's $30. a bottle. They do require you to enter the MD who is supervising this product in your child. http://shop.solacenutrition.com/home.php?cat=256 Some people have been using Pure Encapsulation Kre-Alkalyn (which is the same active ingredient, without the red food dye). http://www.pureencapsulations.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=KRE1 And a mom recently sent me the attached paper about the effects of

creatine supplementation on metabolic pathways that involve B12, folate, SAMe and homocysteine, which is of interest. Best,Alyssa To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 12:05 PM Subject: Re: Creatine

Alyssa,

Forgive me if this double posts, my email is being strange. In any event, I am really interested in the Cytokine, I went to the web page, and am fruitlessly searching for how to order it. Is this something you have to get through your doctor? Can you give me an idea of how much a bottle costs?

Thank you,

1 of 1 File(s)

Supplemented Creatine Induces Changes in Human Metabolism.pdf

Guest guest

Alyssa,

Just enter the M.D. or an actual physical paper order? I'm going to have a conversation with our pediatrician about the possibility of mitochondrial dysfunction. I read your article. Jack regressed at 3 years, 9 months after the second of two viral infections in 8 months. He is immunocompromised, he runs hot, gets so tired. I know we've had most if not all of the lab tests done, I just need to pull them and review them. They were ordered, but I think our DAN wasn't very clear on what they meant. Huge processing gains on BioRay's Liver Life, Cytoflora, and NDF Plus. Want to introduce the Cytotines, and possibly Lutamax, but really intrigued by the Mito cocktail.

Thanks for the info,

Guest guest

Dear , When you say huge gains was it singularly or did you add the liver life ,cytoflora and NDF together(as of the same time or did you add them each gradually and then you got the gains) to get the results you had and did you do any tests to lead you into adding and using these supplements. Thank you Bola To: mb12valtrex From: junterthiner@...Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:57:13 -0800Subject: Re: Creatine

Alyssa,

Just enter the M.D. or an actual physical paper order? I'm going to have a conversation with our pediatrician about the possibility of mitochondrial dysfunction. I read your article. Jack regressed at 3 years, 9 months after the second of two viral infections in 8 months. He is immunocompromised, he runs hot, gets so tired. I know we've had most if not all of the lab tests done, I just need to pull them and review them. They were ordered, but I think our DAN wasn't very clear on what they meant. Huge processing gains on BioRay's Liver Life, Cytoflora, and NDF Plus. Want to introduce the Cytotines, and possibly Lutamax, but really intrigued by the Mito cocktail.

Thanks for the info,

Guest guest

Bola,

When my son gets sick, his lab work comes back looking just awful. His liver enzymes are through the roof, his white count drops, he just generally has really bad looking lab results. He always has super low IGA, which is supported by breastfeeding. His 2 viral illnesses that caused his regression occurred 4 months, then 8 months after I weaned him. His diagnosis of autism came 16 months BEFORE that, and he was doing really well, but those 2 viral assaults wiped him off the map. Our DAN has always thrown supplements at him without a lot of thought behind the order in which you should treat. So for me, I thought that since it was so obvious that his liver was struggling to cope with even the most mild of colds, that I needed to address that first. So I started him on Liver Life, marking each day on the calender as I moved him up until he was at full dose. Then I started CytoFlora, same calender process.

I added Theralac Probiotics at night to help colonize while he was sleeping, then once he was full dose on CytoFlora, I started NDF+. Our gains have been just an overall sense of wellbeing, lightning fast processing, and what seems like a better understanding of what's happening around him. He is non-verbal, but he's suddenly right on target with his iPad speech program. If we are at the beach, and he gets ahead of us, I can yell "Jack, wait!" and he will stop and turn around and wait. He seems to just feel so much better. It's hard to feel bad all the time, but he can't verbalize it, so for us to see him like this, makes it so clear how rotten he's been feeling up until now. We didn't have any type of reaction at all, just slow and steady improvements. I'm wanting to reintroduce MMS (we used for a while, initially saw some improvements, but I think his body was just to ill to maintain it), add in Cytotines, and also the Lutamax. Bioray.com is a great

website, they are the ones that make the stuff we are using.

Hope that helps,

Guest guest

Dear ,What great news!Thanks for explaining my daughter is non verbal as well. I am vey hopeful that are children will talk.Thank you Bola