RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

what is your experience about using betaseron?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was on Beta from December, 2002 until November of last year, when I went off myself. In the beginning, I had flu like symptoms, and headaches, but I took Ibuprofen before my shot, and took the shot in the evening, after dinner, and slept through them. I experienced severe diarrhea. I took Levbid, and it took care of that. I have IBS, so that could have contributed a little, too. After about 6 months the symptoms subsided, as long as I took Ibuprofen. Then I started having cold chills...cold to the bone, but that only happened seldom, until August, 2005. Then I began having them a few times a week. They zapped me. I was worn out the entire next day. I have been off Beta since November, as I said, and I am getting ready to go back on. My husband has noticed some regression in my motor skills. Going off the Beta, at the time, seemed like the right thing to do, and I can't tell you I won't do it again in a few years, but while I was on it, for the most part, I felt pretty good, as far as the MS symptoms go. If you can deal with the flu like symptoms in the beginning, and hang in there, as far as I am concerned, Beta is a good treatment for MS.

Good luck. Hope I helped. winnie

what is your experience about using betaseron? how much was it effective for you?

Guest guest

what is your experience about using betaseron? how much was it

effective for you?