RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

PediaLax Products

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is this groups general feelings/opinions re: Pedialax products? I have already used the glycerin suppositories with great success when my daughter hasn't had a BM in over 48 hours. I would like to try the oral stool softeners to help her BMs be softer and less painful, so that she can get over her fear of BMs sooner than later.If you've had any personal experience, negative or positive, please let me know.Thanks,Lillu

Guest guest

I have used all of the pedia-lax products because pedia-lax is what my Dr recommended. The stool softner works but my son seemed to have a little cramping with the dissolving strips. not real bad though and they did work.

To: miralax Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 8:55:22 AMSubject: PediaLax Products

What is this groups general feelings/opinions re: Pedialax products? I have already used the glycerin suppositories with great success when my daughter hasn't had a BM in over 48 hours. I would like to try the oral stool softeners to help her BMs be softer and less painful, so that she can get over her fear of BMs sooner than later.If you've had any personal experience, negative or positive, please let me know.Thanks,Lillu

Guest guest

Thanks, . Am worried about a stimulant laxative being habit forming.I use Senna now - is that a stimulant laxative? I read it was one of the active ingredients in PediaLax.To: miralax Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 4:07:03 PMSubject: Re: PediaLax Products

I have used all of the pedia-lax products because pedia-lax is what my Dr recommended. The stool softner works but my son seemed to have a little cramping with the dissolving strips. not real bad though and they did work.

From: Lillu <lillu0314yahoo (DOT) com>To: miralax@yahoogroups .comSent: Tue, December 15, 2009 8:55:22 AMSubject: PediaLax Products

Guest guest

i have had marvelous results with their products too. i dont find the

purple tongue tabs they have to be at all effective but the rest of their products seem to do the trick. i am by no means an expert of course, as we still struggle with constipation, but these do seem to help. my son, trevor, is four and has had constipation as soon as he started solids..

________________________________To: miralax Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 11:55:22 AMSubject: PediaLax Products What is this groups general feelings/opinions re: Pedialax products? I have already used the glycerin suppositories with great success when my daughter hasn't had a BM in over 48 hours. I would like to try the oral stool softeners to help her BMs be softer and less painful, so that she can get over her fear of BMs sooner than later.If you've had any personal experience, negative or positive, please let me know.Thanks,Lillu