RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Experiments with pushing the PH around

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm a parasympathetic dominant carnivore gal (All my ancestors are from places that were freezing during the ice age.)  Here is my experience with pushing to the extremes with my PH.   I didn't know what I was doing with the first two examples with magnesium.  Pushing to the extreme with magnesium.  I had no idea I was so sensitive.I did a liver cleanse which meant taking 1 T of epsom salts after lunch and another later in the day.  It turned my brain off.  My body turned to mush.  I could barely walk.  It took me a few days to get back to normal.  And, BTW, my body happily and with not a hint of trouble easily digested all the fat for the liver/gall bladder flush.I don't know if I need to do anymore.  The inside of my mouth got messed up.  It got raw from the imbalance in PH.  I got edema.  My kidneys hurt. My face looked saggy and old.Pushing with baking soda - like I need anymore alkalinity?I decided to give the Linus ing thing a try.  l-Ascobic acid in a glass of water with a little bit of backing soda.  It turned my brain to mush, hurt my kidneys, gave me edema, made the inside of my mouth go raw.  Made my skin look saggy and old.  I wrote to the vit C people and asked them if they ever heard about this.  No answer.  I do great on CALCIUM ascobate, but that damn l-ascobate with baking soda! no way! Then I finally groked what and are talking about with the carnivores needing calcium.  I took calcium without any magnesium.  WhooHOO!!!  My skin tightened up - its a beauty treatment!  I felt great!!!   I added MSM.  Yippee yipee raw raw!! ((-:   These are the components in meat that acidify (if I understand correctly).   It really helped.  I can't believe what a postive difference it made -- for me.All that calcium could send another person to the hospital.  We are all different!!!  Laurel