RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Lowering Sulfate Levels

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Farideh, what are your testosterone levels like?

Gayatri

>

> Hello everyone,

>

> I'm new to this group. My Autistis son just tested positive for

> Borellia, Bartonela, and Babesia energetically. We've started with

> Dr. LC's protocol and I was told his Sulfate level is too high. Dr.

> LC has put him on a sulfate lowering diet which means no meat, fish,

> or poultry for him. As a result, we now have a horrible yeast flare-

> up. Has anybody else out there had a similar issue? I still need to

> understand why lowering sulfate levels is important and how will that

> improve or help my son.

>

> My son is also heavy metal toxic and has parasites, mycoplasma, and

> herpes virus. We started with OSR for the metals and the antiviral

> protocol (Takuna and Samento) and are now adding in the anti-

> parasitic protocol. In a few weeks we'll start with Cumanda to go

> after the Lyme bugs. I would love to hear from anybody whose

> followed this protocol and welcome any suggestions that may help my

> son during our journey.

>

> I would also like to know if anybody's had Blood Ozone treatments, IV

> chelation, and or PK at all to address the Autism issue.

>

> Thanks,

> Farideh

>

Guest guest

Gayarti,

My son's testosterone level tested earlier this year was within reference.

Glucose-6-phosphate

Dehydrogenase, Quant.

G-6-PD, RBC

Subject: Re: Lowering Sulfate LevelsTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 9:41 AM

Farideh, what are your testosterone levels like? Gayatri>> Hello everyone,> > I'm new to this group. My Autistis son just tested positive for > Borellia, Bartonela, and Babesia energetically. We've started with > Dr. LC's protocol and I was told his Sulfate level is too high. Dr. > LC has put him on a sulfate lowering diet which means no meat, fish, > or poultry for him. As a result, we now have a horrible yeast flare-> up. Has anybody else out there had a similar issue? I still need to > understand why lowering sulfate levels is important and how will that > improve or help my son. > > My son is also heavy metal toxic and has

parasites, mycoplasma, and > herpes virus. We started with OSR for the metals and the antiviral > protocol (Takuna and Samento) and are now adding in the anti-> parasitic protocol. In a few weeks we'll start with Cumanda to go > after the Lyme bugs. I would love to hear from anybody whose > followed this protocol and welcome any suggestions that may help my > son during our journey.> > I would also like to know if anybody's had Blood Ozone treatments, IV > chelation, and or PK at all to address the Autism issue.> > Thanks,> Farideh>

Guest guest

Gayarti,

Glucose-6-phosphate

Dehydrogenase, Quant.

G-6-PD, RBC

Subject: Re: Lowering Sulfate LevelsTo: BorreliaMultipleInfectionsAndAutism Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 9:41 AM

Farideh, what are your testosterone levels like? Gayatri>> Hello everyone,> > I'm new to this group. My Autistis son just tested positive for > Borellia, Bartonela, and Babesia energetically. We've started with > Dr. LC's protocol and I was told his Sulfate level is too high. Dr. > LC has put him on a sulfate lowering diet which means no meat, fish, > or poultry for him. As a result, we now have a horrible yeast flare-> up. Has anybody else out there had a similar issue? I still need to > understand why lowering sulfate levels is important and how will that > improve or help my son. > > My son is also heavy metal toxic and has

parasites, mycoplasma, and > herpes virus. We started with OSR for the metals and the antiviral > protocol (Takuna and Samento) and are now adding in the anti-> parasitic protocol. In a few weeks we'll start with Cumanda to go > after the Lyme bugs. I would love to hear from anybody whose > followed this protocol and welcome any suggestions that may help my > son during our journey.> > I would also like to know if anybody's had Blood Ozone treatments, IV > chelation, and or PK at all to address the Autism issue.> > Thanks,> Farideh>

Guest guest

Gayarti,

Glucose-6-phosphate

Dehydrogenase, Quant.

G-6-PD, RBC