RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Edie question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow!, That is great news, Hope i can duplicate that. I am going to be trying 4.5 mg, talked with doc today.Thanks for the encouaging news. have a wonderful and blessed christmas season. Roxanne

[low dose naltrexone] Edie question

edie asked:

Notice I sometimes get a "little high feeling after taking it, also the next day I sometimes feel dragged out-, sometimes a little dizzy, is that normal? -One more question, is it normal to have your walking get worse, and your balance in the beginning of treatment?

I know what you mean about a little high feeling--I called it "a little speedy" just felt as if I were zipped up, like on prednisone, almost, but not quite. But this went away. Definitely dragged out after a night of vivid dreams or waking up early and not enuf sleep. Been on since Sept. 16 and on 4.5 since Oct. 15. Dreams pretty much gone now. and walking was better, then somewhat worse, now is better again.

I'm also getting the same very slight zinging feeling in my l. leg that I did at first but I've been eating stupidly and not enuf good oils, too many bad fats also tends to bring on some slight symptoms, so it's probably that right now. otherwise, doing great on 4.5mg. Much more energy, much better balance & thinking and less numb almost everywhere I am numb. In places, that's almost gone!

Daphne

Guest guest

Thanks, that sounds encouraging. Roxanne

edie asked:

Notice I sometimes get a "little high feeling after taking it, also the next day I sometimes feel dragged out-, sometimes a little dizzy, is that normal? -One more question, is it normal to have your walking get worse, and your balance in the beginning of treatment?

I know what you mean about a little high feeling--I called it "a little speedy" just felt as if I were zipped up, like on prednisone, almost, but not quite. But this went away. Definitely dragged out after a night of vivid dreams or waking up early and not enuf sleep. Been on since Sept. 16 and on 4.5 since Oct. 15. Dreams pretty much gone now. and walking was better, then somewhat worse, now is better again.

I'm also getting the same very slight zinging feeling in my l. leg that I did at first but I've been eating stupidly and not enuf good oils, too many bad fats also tends to bring on some slight symptoms, so it's probably that right now. otherwise, doing great on 4.5mg. Much more energy, much better balance & thinking and less numb almost everywhere I am numb. In places, that's almost gone!

Daphne

Guest guest

daphne, Sounds realy encouraging, thanks for your feedback. yes, the dreams Doc put me on 4.5 mg now, just took it the first time last night. hope it helps my balance. i can walk a really long distance, but need support.Tireed of gloming onto someone's arm. lolollol Roxanne {Edie}

edie asked:

Daphne

Guest guest

ME TOO REGARDING BALANCE.....I AM ON 3 MG......I WOULD LOVE TO FIND SOME HELP FOR THIS

DeLores

decrosby@...

-----Original Message-----From: edie [mailto:edie1015@...] Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 3:16 AMlow dose naltrexone Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] Edie question

daphne, Sounds realy encouraging, thanks for your feedback. yes, the dreams Doc put me on 4.5 mg now, just took it the first time last night. hope it helps my balance. i can walk a really long distance, but need support.Tireed of gloming onto someone's arm. lolollol Roxanne {Edie}

edie asked:

Daphne

Guest guest

I JUST TOOK MY FIRST DOSE SECOND TRY LAST NIGHT, ALSO TOOK LACTAID PLUS

WITH IT AS IT HAS LACTOSE FILLER. I AM NOT LACTOSE INTOLERANT BUT IT

SEEMED TO HELP THE DIARRHEA I HAD FIRST TIME. AND SLEPT GOOD AS I STAYED

UP ALL DAY YESTERDAY. WILL TAKE IT AGAIN TONIGHT 4.5 MG....CANDY

BEST WISHES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON-CANDY & STEVEN

i