RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

To Cecilia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Cecilia,I hope things are going much better for you and the family! Happy New Year to all.I just wanted to let you know that what I believe I've had is called folliculitis... I've been rinsing my hair after shampooing in the shower with vinegar. I told you about it a while ago and that I would give you an update. This stuff works. I think I've completely gotten rid of the folliculitis. I read on the internet how it worked for others and it appears at about 1-1/2 weeks to be working. I shampoo hair 2x, put on some cream rinse and let it sit for a while, rinse that off, then put on apple cider vinegar and let it sit on the hair for about 3-4 minutes, then rinse that off. My hair smells like vinegar even after rinsing it off, but that is okay for the time being. I just got my hair cut and you could really smell the hair when the hair dresser was cutting the hair. I didn't say anything about it.It appears that it is gone. I'll give more updates later. You have to be careful not to get the vinegar in the eyes when doing the hair. But this is all doable in the shower. Most likely is better than bleach.Hugs,

Guest guest

Yes, Cecilia I too feel constantly on the alert - my mind will never forget the horror, every once in the while if I get an itch, a normal itch like many times b4 mites visited me, I go on an all-out search and get out the hand-held microscope etc etc, and examine it every day, but then it stops itching just like all the times before mites. But I have never really escaped those days.

In my 70 years before mites, I never thought twice if I had an itch. Now I live in fear of carpets,dogs and cats.

When I touch an old dust mite carpet, my body begins to react in an allergic way.Not sure if that's all in my head or what.

All I know is that even though we do heal from this, we are different people now.

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:49 AMSubject: To I like trees

Hi C!

We are quite ok here. No more mites, but some skinblisters on my 9 year old on and off.

I also have stuffed sinuses at night and need to sleep 9-10 hours a night to be able to work, so some kind of fatigue.

Also about once a week night sweats. This is nothing though compared to the mite-mare.

My head still spins around mites and bites and even though I allmost do normal laundry (except only using towels once after shower) and cleaning only once a week, I guess my mind is still affected. Also losing a house and everything you own, that has put me in a bad economical situation is hard, but if we only have health in the family it was well worth it.

Take care and good luck with the dog!

Cecilia

From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 5:43 PMSubject: Re: Re:hi all

Thanks very much credulousHow are u ? X------------------------------On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 02:37 PDT Cecilia Borg wrote:>Hi C!>Glad you got well treated at the derm. >Also that you have a new fellow-friend, the dog!>Hope you manage and dond´t give the mites to the dog.>Good thoughts to you!>Cecilia>>>________________________________>From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 7:30 PM>Subject: Re: Re:hi all>>> >>Oh hello >Nice to hear from you

x>Sorry u were so exhausted>But best to rest when can!>How are u?>Still off abx?>How are ur symptoms?>How's daughter n granddaughter?>Was alone Easter with wee dog>She's lovely but many problems n in exhausted>She scared of dogs insurers>Have to save up for that>Expensive>Pulls,on lead >Runs away>In many ways,i do not have the energy she needs>In done,in>But I have taken the commitment>She wet the flat several times so have make sure she out a lot>And train her as much as I can>It like a tiny child!!!>Though not bad bone in her body>Good nature>No aversion at all>Very prety>But its a lot o work n every time she scratches I get terribly anxious which is awful>And I feel scared n selfish for trying her>But I think that she doing well>N I hope,n pray she,won't b affected

by what is,on my hands,n feet>Hands a lot beter these days>Feet stil torturing me>Just finishing 6 weeks doxy>Will order another 6 weeks though>Run better than was :-)>Tho stil fragile>So it stressful as wash dogs towels separate n don't let her near my feet>Stil got carpet living room bedroom>Hoover every day n clean dettol or washing up liquid a lot>So hope my little dog not affected>She on frontline>And she young n strong!!>Well went dermatology>He barely looked at my feet n because he coudnt see lesions or anything he declared I didn't have mites>Im not convinced but didn't say anything>Stil feel likely that I have>Though I asked about bartonella n Luke>He went on about ticks n bulls eye rash >But I said>That folk im in touch with got lyme with mites>So he took a blood test >I said is it the elissa

test>He said yes!!>Well I know it may be false negative however at least he took me seriously n never bloody mentioned mental health like the doctor>Still have to wait two month for next appointment but it was good he at least took a blood test even if no further forward>Hugs to u >N to everyone else>>------------------------------>On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 10:10 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>>>Oh that is great C! How are you feeling now? >>>>>>How is your little dog? Hope you had a nice Easter too. I was going to make a nice Easter dinner of lamb, but was too exhausted to do it, so we just rested all day. >>>>>> >>>> Re: New to this group, and I hope you can help me >> >>I went to Dr. Zhang and he gave me some pills to keep taking to desensitize me, problem is he didn't believe they could be living on me or in me and now after 2 weeks I'm feeling a lot more pin bricks all over me all the time whereas before I was mainly getting bites on my feet and fingers at night..I think the idea of desensitizing is a good one as I still think these mites are around my daughter's family and cats but they're not bothered whereas I am but the fact that I'm not getting something to

also kill them worries me since I'm feeling worse and feeling that he doesn't fully comprehend my situation and therefore I'm not being treated properly and may just be making my situation worse. >> >> >> > >> > >> > Hello all, I know, after reading many of the posts here, that many of >> > you are suffering terribly from multiple diseases, perhaps caused by >> > bird mites, perhaps not. I can't really tell as I am

joining in the >> > middle of some of your discussions. >> > >> > But, I could really use some advice from people who are undergoing >> > issues with bird mites or have undergone them. >> > >> > I guess I was living in blissful ignorance up til now. Wish I could go >> > back to that time before I ever heard of bird mites. I raised >> > canaries. Well, I took them over from my father when he passed away a >> > year ago. One day I noticed these little brown specks jumping onto my >> > hand from the bird cages. Lots of calls and conversations with >> > Entomologists and Pest Controllers led me to understand that these >> > were red bird mites (chicken mites). I already had been scratching a >> > lot and thought it was fleas from my dogs. So, I got rid of all my >> > birds. I

have an impaired immune system due to a rare disease called >> > Dercums. Lots of pain and fatigue and many other things. >> > >> > After giving all of my birds to a fellow bird fancier, I immediately >> > fumigated my home. (Nygaard IGR with Onslaught and DE for the attic). >> > This seemed to help for a day or two and then I was attacked in droves >> > of them (having no bird to feed on, I was the next best. along with my >> > little dog, who is old and not well. My teen age son and his younger >> > dog have been fairly unaffected). I did everything I could. I vacuumed >> > constantly, sprayed with ammonia, bleach, kleen free, washed all my >> > clothes in hot water with borax and ammonia, etc. etc.). But after >> > three weeks I could not take it any longer. So, called Pest Company >> > back out

and they treated again. This time with a product called >> > Zenprox. This time I went through all of my closets and threw away >> > almost all of my clothes. What I kept went into plastic bags with moth >> > balls and were kept outside or in the garage. Again, the mites >> > returned. So a couple of days ago, the Pest Control company came out >> > and sprayed again with Onslaught and an exciter (don't know the >> > product name) and drilled holds into the walls where the mites were >> > the worst (like my bedroom and the room where the birds had been kept) >> > and put a fogger into the walls. I had been away for a week in a local >> > motel just so I could get some rest and to combat multiple cold sores >> > and a bladder infection. Upon returning yesterday I noticed the mites >> > are still here. Relentless. I

even started wearing a dog collar at >> > night to keep them out of my mouth. >> > >> > That is the absolute worst thing that has been happening. They just >> > won't stay out of my mouth. I am constantly coughing up mites. I am >> > gargling incessantly and wear Vicks Vapor Rub all over my mouth, nose >> > and neck to discourage them during the day. But they still get in. I >> > have been battling these mites for over 6 weeks now and nothing is >> > working. I spent 3 hours vacuuming yesterday but the PCO did not want >> > me to doing anything other than that because she did not want anything >> > to counteract the fumigant. Most of my clothes I keep outside now >> > (even the ones that I wear). They are in plastic tubs with moth >> > chrystals in them. I am washing all my bed linens every day and

>> > whatever clothes I have worn. This morning my back hurts between my >> > shoulder blades and I am coughing up brown stuff. I am very worried >> > that somehow mites have gotten into my lungs. I know they aren't >> > supposed to be able to live off of humans, nor are they supposed to >> > live inside a human body. But I can't say that I believe this. >> > >> > Has anyone in this group encountered anything similar to this? Or are >> > there any suggestions or advice anyone can give me. My daughter is >> > getting married this summer and my happiness for her and ability to >> > help plan her wedding has all been destroyed by these mites. I just >> > don't know what to do. >> > >> > Forgive me please as I know many of you are suffering far worse than >> > me, but still, I

could really use some help. >> > >> > Thank you so much and my best wishes to everyone here. >> > >> > Terry >> > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

I know you Doris and Cecilia have been through so much, but I am so sorry for your financial situations as well... just so hard to start over financially. I so wish it had not happened to either of you. Not to mention the post traumatic stress... :( From: "los" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:08:28 AMSubject: Re: To Cecilia

Yes, Cecilia I too feel constantly on the alert - my mind will never forget the horror, every once in the while if I get an itch, a normal itch like many times b4 mites visited me, I go on an all-out search and get out the hand-held microscope etc etc, and examine it every day, but then it stops itching just like all the times before mites. But I have never really escaped those days.

In my 70 years before mites, I never thought twice if I had an itch. Now I live in fear of carpets,dogs and cats.

When I touch an old dust mite carpet, my body begins to react in an allergic way.Not sure if that's all in my head or what.

All I know is that even though we do heal from this, we are different people now.

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:49 AMSubject: To I like trees

Hi C!

We are quite ok here. No more mites, but some skinblisters on my 9 year old on and off.

I also have stuffed sinuses at night and need to sleep 9-10 hours a night to be able to work, so some kind of fatigue.

Also about once a week night sweats. This is nothing though compared to the mite-mare.

My head still spins around mites and bites and even though I allmost do normal laundry (except only using towels once after shower) and cleaning only once a week, I guess my mind is still affected. Also losing a house and everything you own, that has put me in a bad economical situation is hard, but if we only have health in the family it was well worth it.

Cecilia

From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 5:43 PMSubject: Re: Re:hi all

Thanks very much credulousHow are u ? X------------------------------On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 02:37 PDT Cecilia Borg wrote:>Hi C!>Glad you got well treated at the derm. >Also that you have a new fellow-friend, the dog!>Hope you manage and dond´t give the mites to the dog.>Good thoughts to you!>Cecilia>>>________________________________>From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 7:30 PM>Subject: Re: Re:hi all>>> >>Oh hello >Nice to hear from you

x>Sorry u were so exhausted>But best to rest when can!>How are u?>Still off abx?>How are ur symptoms?>How's daughter n granddaughter?>Was alone Easter with wee dog>She's lovely but many problems n in exhausted>She scared of dogs insurers>Have to save up for that>Expensive>Pulls,on lead >Runs away>In many ways,i do not have the energy she needs>In done,in>But I have taken the commitment>She wet the flat several times so have make sure she out a lot>And train her as much as I can>It like a tiny child!!!>Though not bad bone in her body>Good nature>No aversion at all>Very prety>But its a lot o work n every time she scratches I get terribly anxious which is awful>And I feel scared n selfish for trying her>But I think that she doing well>N I hope,n pray she,won't b affected

by what is,on my hands,n feet>Hands a lot beter these days>Feet stil torturing me>Just finishing 6 weeks doxy>Will order another 6 weeks though>Run better than was :-)>Tho stil fragile>So it stressful as wash dogs towels separate n don't let her near my feet>Stil got carpet living room bedroom>Hoover every day n clean dettol or washing up liquid a lot>So hope my little dog not affected>She on frontline>And she young n strong!!>Well went dermatology>He barely looked at my feet n because he coudnt see lesions or anything he declared I didn't have mites>Im not convinced but didn't say anything>Stil feel likely that I have>Though I asked about bartonella n Luke>He went on about ticks n bulls eye rash >But I said>That folk im in touch with got lyme with mites>So he took a blood test >I said is it the elissa

test>He said yes!!>Well I know it may be false negative however at least he took me seriously n never bloody mentioned mental health like the doctor>Still have to wait two month for next appointment but it was good he at least took a blood test even if no further forward>Hugs to u >N to everyone else>>------------------------------>On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 10:10 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>>>Oh that is great C! How are you feeling now? >>>>>>How is your little dog? Hope you had a nice Easter too. I was going to make a nice Easter dinner of lamb, but was too exhausted to do it, so we just rested all day. >>>>>> >>>> Re: New to this group, and I hope you can help me >> >>I went to Dr. Zhang and he gave me some pills to keep taking to desensitize me, problem is he didn't believe they could be living on me or in me and now after 2 weeks I'm feeling a lot more pin bricks all over me all the time whereas before I was mainly getting bites on my feet and fingers at night..I think the idea of desensitizing is a good one as I still think these mites are around my daughter's family and cats but they're not bothered whereas I am but the fact that I'm not getting something to

also kill them worries me since I'm feeling worse and feeling that he doesn't fully comprehend my situation and therefore I'm not being treated properly and may just be making my situation worse. >> >> >> > >> > >> > Hello all, I know, after reading many of the posts here, that many of >> > you are suffering terribly from multiple diseases, perhaps caused by >> > bird mites, perhaps not. I can't really tell as I am

joining in the >> > middle of some of your discussions. >> > >> > But, I could really use some advice from people who are undergoing >> > issues with bird mites or have undergone them. >> > >> > I guess I was living in blissful ignorance up til now. Wish I could go >> > back to that time before I ever heard of bird mites. I raised >> > canaries. Well, I took them over from my father when he passed away a >> > year ago. One day I noticed these little brown specks jumping onto my >> > hand from the bird cages. Lots of calls and conversations with >> > Entomologists and Pest Controllers led me to understand that these >> > were red bird mites (chicken mites). I already had been scratching a >> > lot and thought it was fleas from my dogs. So, I got rid of all my >> > birds. I

have an impaired immune system due to a rare disease called >> > Dercums. Lots of pain and fatigue and many other things. >> > >> > After giving all of my birds to a fellow bird fancier, I immediately >> > fumigated my home. (Nygaard IGR with Onslaught and DE for the attic). >> > This seemed to help for a day or two and then I was attacked in droves >> > of them (having no bird to feed on, I was the next best. along with my >> > little dog, who is old and not well. My teen age son and his younger >> > dog have been fairly unaffected). I did everything I could. I vacuumed >> > constantly, sprayed with ammonia, bleach, kleen free, washed all my >> > clothes in hot water with borax and ammonia, etc. etc.). But after >> > three weeks I could not take it any longer. So, called Pest Company >> > back out

and they treated again. This time with a product called >> > Zenprox. This time I went through all of my closets and threw away >> > almost all of my clothes. What I kept went into plastic bags with moth >> > balls and were kept outside or in the garage. Again, the mites >> > returned. So a couple of days ago, the Pest Control company came out >> > and sprayed again with Onslaught and an exciter (don't know the >> > product name) and drilled holds into the walls where the mites were >> > the worst (like my bedroom and the room where the birds had been kept) >> > and put a fogger into the walls. I had been away for a week in a local >> > motel just so I could get some rest and to combat multiple cold sores >> > and a bladder infection. Upon returning yesterday I noticed the mites >> > are still here. Relentless. I

even started wearing a dog collar at >> > night to keep them out of my mouth. >> > >> > That is the absolute worst thing that has been happening. They just >> > won't stay out of my mouth. I am constantly coughing up mites. I am >> > gargling incessantly and wear Vicks Vapor Rub all over my mouth, nose >> > and neck to discourage them during the day. But they still get in. I >> > have been battling these mites for over 6 weeks now and nothing is >> > working. I spent 3 hours vacuuming yesterday but the PCO did not want >> > me to doing anything other than that because she did not want anything >> > to counteract the fumigant. Most of my clothes I keep outside now >> > (even the ones that I wear). They are in plastic tubs with moth >> > chrystals in them. I am washing all my bed linens every day and

>> > whatever clothes I have worn. This morning my back hurts between my >> > shoulder blades and I am coughing up brown stuff. I am very worried >> > that somehow mites have gotten into my lungs. I know they aren't >> > supposed to be able to live off of humans, nor are they supposed to >> > live inside a human body. But I can't say that I believe this. >> > >> > Has anyone in this group encountered anything similar to this? Or are >> > there any suggestions or advice anyone can give me. My daughter is >> > getting married this summer and my happiness for her and ability to >> > help plan her wedding has all been destroyed by these mites. I just >> > don't know what to do. >> > >> > Forgive me please as I know many of you are suffering far worse than >> > me, but still, I

could really use some help. >> > >> > Thank you so much and my best wishes to everyone here. >> > >> > Terry >> > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

Hi !Thanks for you mail. How are you? Did easter go well and does your meds still help you?

Hugs

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:15 PMSubject: Re: To Cecilia

I know you Doris and Cecilia have been through so much, but I am so sorry for your financial situations as well... just so hard to start over financially. I so wish it had not happened to either of you. Not to mention the post traumatic stress... :(

From: "los" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:08:28 AMSubject: Re: To Cecilia

Hi C!

Cecilia

Guest guest

Hi!

So I´m not alone being still mentally affectes of the mites. I have the same issues as you, but I try to train ie try to cuddle with friends dogs etc (evven if I don´t like it) so that I will get used to it. It will take time I guess. I hope it soon gets better for you!

Cecilia

From: los <kean2465@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:08 PMSubject: Re: To Cecilia

Hi C!

Cecilia

Guest guest

Hi Cecilia,We rested on Easter after a long day the day before - I'm on a break from medications, but will resume shortly. Thanks for your love and support Cecilia. I wish you and your family the best!From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 4:52:26 AMSubject: Re: To Cecilia

Hi !Thanks for you mail. How are you? Did easter go well and does your meds still help you?

Hugs

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:15 PMSubject: Re: To Cecilia

I know you Doris and Cecilia have been through so much, but I am so sorry for your financial situations as well... just so hard to start over financially. I so wish it had not happened to either of you. Not to mention the post traumatic stress... :(

From: "los" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:08:28 AMSubject: Re: To Cecilia

Hi C!

Cecilia

Guest guest

You have been through so much cecillia!

I dearly hope one day that you and your family have all the space and everything

that you need!

X

------------------------------

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 02:53 PDT Cecilia Borg wrote:

>Hi, !

>So glad to hear the Moringa has made you feel so much better!

>It sounds great that your daughter and her family is coming to visit you. I

really hope you will have

>the best of times!

>Yes, being able to move to something a bit bigger would be great, now I sleep

in the living room to be able to have space for the kids.

>Talk to you later!

>Hugs

>cecilia

>

>

>________________________________

>From: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 4:54 PM

>Subject: Re: To

>

>

>Hi Cecilia,

>

>That is a pretty a small space for 4 people (including 2 growing girls).  It

would be wonderful if you could save to buy a house again, something with a

small yard would be good for the girls.  When they measure floor space here in

the US they go by square feet... so I am not sure how large your current place

is.  I think a meter is close to the size of a yard (slightly less, but not

much), with a yard being 3 feet long.  So I multiplied by nine and came to about

621 square feet if it were measured as a yard.  That is small for a family.  

>

>I hope you can buy a house which would be bigger too!  

>

>Yes, my health has been up and down alot.  I've been doing better since I

started the Moringa... that stuff is amazing. Depression lifted with it.  Energy

went up.  I just can't say enough positive about that stuff.

>

>I'm very excited about my daughter and her family coming from Germany in July

for a month.  We have lots of activities planned and my husband will be off work

for an entire month too.  So I'm really excited about it.  My place is not that

big either, but I bought small cots (fold up) for the girls to sleep on.  

>

>I love being a grandma and I want to spoil those little girls of ours, well,

all of them really.

>

>

>

>

>From: " Cecilia Borg " <ceciliaborg@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 1:46:57 AM

>Subject: To

>

>

>

>

>Hi, LInda!

>Great to hear from you. I have seen that your health has been up and down. I

really hope it will all sort out some day soon!

>We are quite ok, and now 13 months after the big move. We are even thinking

about trying to save so that we might be able to buy a house again some day.

>(ringt now we live all 4 in a 69 square metre rental flat).

>Big hug to you too, !

>Cecilia

>

>

>bird mites

>Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 6:34 PM

>Subject: Re: To Aggi

>

>

>A big hug to Cecilia!  It sounds like all is going well, despite the obvious

difficulties... girls are doing well and sounds like you are too Cecilia.  I

hope your finances are improving!  How long has it been since you moved?  I'm

thinking about a year.

>

>

>

>

>From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 9:29:32 AM

>

>

>

>

>Thanksaggi for your encouraging comments.

>

>Aa

>

>

>

>

>On Jun 5, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

>

>

>>Hej Cecilia,

>> 

>>So nice that you are still worrying about us here. I believe that you and

Doris have done the only right thing

>>by leaving everything behind. It seems like the others never get totally rid

of the problem. Saying that I am still hopeful that I can. Last night for

instance was a full moon night and it had been the very best one in 3 years.

>>No attacks, no new bites, absolutely quiet.

>> 

>>Besides, I have noticed that my skin fungus is back. The one I had when the

initial infestation happened.

>>And guess what, it is in the groin area and under my breast, exactly the areas

where I am getting bit lately.

>>This just proofs once again, that there is a major connection between fungus

and mites. I am going to purchase the Itraconazole again to treat the fungus. I

wanted to do a final round anyway after the long-term abx intake, because abx

triggers fungus.

>> 

>>Overall, I am more than happy that we are all making progress in one way or

the other.

>>I can so imagine what a burden it is for you financially, but at least the

kids are alright, not perfectly

>>well, but as long as they are happy, you will be... and this feeling is

absolutely PRICELESS !

>> 

>>So long my dear friend...

>>Take good care of yourself

>>Aggi

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>________________________________

>>Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>

>>An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

>>Gesendet: 10:38 Dienstag, 5.Juni 2012

>>Betreff: To Aggi

>>

>>

>> 

>>Hi, Aggi!

>>Thanks for your mail:) I am so glad that you still feel well. I was a bit

worried when I read that you´re being bit again.

>>Do you still think you´ve got the mites biting you or do you think it is an

after-reaction.

>>I am glad to hear you can clean more normally and don´t have to do it all the

time any more.

>>I also clean only once a week, wash bed-linnen once a week and allmost live

normal, even though I still think about mites and the problems now and then.

>>My youngest daughter has ended up with eczema that she did not have before

this and my oldest daughter has sometimes lesions (like once a month) but if it

had been bites it would have been more often... She also has gotten

staph-infection on her skin on the buttocks, but I keep it down by bleachbaths

and it is only very little.

>>So I am mostly happy about our situation, at least if you compare with how it

used to be before the move. Still mentally and economically affected, but ok.

>> 

>>Take care, my friend!

>>Cecilia

>>

>>

>>

>>From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

>> " bird mites " <bird mites >

>>Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 4:49 PM

>>Subject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

>>

>>

>> 

>>Hi Cecilia, hope you are keeping well !

>> 

>>There is nothing to worry as the bites are not half as painful anymore. The

mites are not disturbing my sleep either. Is is more like waking up in the

morning to notice that I have a few new bites in the groin area, which is surely

not healthy, but not devastating either. A full moon tonight is also not

helpful.   

>>Apart from that and the strange film on my hair, my life is pretty normal and

happy again.

>> 

>>As for cleaning I do the hoovering once a week and a wet mopping with Lysol

complete clean once a week.

>>I do not need to vacuum the upholstery in the living room anymore. I still add

Lysol as a conditioner in the washing machine. I do normal routine cleaning now

plus a thorough cleaning in individual rooms now and then. Most recently I have

cleaned the whole kitchen in and out, but without mopping the walls... that was

a first ;-)

>> 

>>Still believe that the ABX has been my life savior... and everyone in this

group of course !

>> 

>>Best wishes,

>>Aggi

>> 

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>Gesendet: 15:38 Donnerstag, 31.Mai 2012

>>Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

>>

>>

>> 

>>HI, Aggi!

>>So sorry to hear you´re getting bit again. Do you still have to clean often

and use the lysol etc...?

>>Take care!

>>Cecilia

>>

>>

>>

>>Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:14 PM

>>

>>

>> 

>> 

>>Hello ,

>>I am also dealing with small bites again since the weather got warmer here. It

is mainly the groin area and alsounder the bra seams. It is not as awful as it

used to be in the past, because somehow they lose the ability

>>of biting real nasty - Thank God !

>>I can truly believe what an exterminator told me: Once you have birdmites, you

can not eradicate them, you can only control them.

>>I am now looking forward to move offices again. I trust this step is going to

help the situation once again.

>>Overall I am still very happy of having the situation " under control " and

enjoying an almost normal life  plus the lovely wheather in Germany :-)

>> 

>> 

>>

>>Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>>An: bird mites

>>Gesendet: 18:09 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>I agree Aggi.  I just don't know what to make of it.  Wherever it resides, it

is nearly impossible to get rid of.  I still have symptoms too at my home.  Even

with meds (and I'm taking a ton of them), I'm still getting sensations on the

feet and hands.  I did some soaks that Bill recommended and still getting these

sensations.  Hair does not have any sensations, and only a whispy little

sensation elsewhere, but the feet have gotten worse in the last few weeks as the

weather warms up.  

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:02:21 AM

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Yeah, absolutely nothing bothered me there :-)))

>>Even that strange film in my hair disappeared to almost zero.

>>Back in my office and car it is there again.

>>Still think this is a fungus that " communicates " with the biofilm in my hair.

>>

>>

>>

>>Gesendet: 11:10 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>Hi, Aggi!

>>Great to hear that you have had a mite-free vacation!

>>Take care!

>>Cecilia

>>

>>

>>

>>Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:48 PM

>>

>>

>> 

>>Missed you too lovely ! We have been 10 days in Croatia on a very small

island and it has

>>been very nice indeed.  For the first time I did not bring any mites with me,

so that was a big bonus ! :-)

>>Hope all is going well with your new medication !?

>>

>>

>>

>>Gesendet: 18:06 Montag, 21.Mai 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>Missed you Aggi.  Big hug back to you.  Hope you had a fabulous vacation.  

>>

>>

>>Love,

>>

>>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:40:54 AM

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Same here ... Lysol Complete Clean was most effective... plus the alcohol of

course.

>> 

>>Terry, I am back from vacation to answer any question you still may have !

>> 

>>Big hug for all my friends here. I am off the abx for about 10 days now :-)

Hope it all stays well !!

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>Von: los <kean2465@...>

>>Gesendet: 16:58 Dienstag, 15.Mai 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>Of all the stuff I sprayed in the air,I found Lysol to be the most

successful.  Of course, the denatured alcohol worked as well and the smell was

very fresh - but I had to give that up, I was melting everything.

>> 

>>I used the denatured alcohol on the flooring of the car after I removed all

the carpeting  - but I melted parts which were held together by glue - it's

amazing how many places in a car that are held together by glue of some sort!

>> 

>>So ever after, I used Lysol except on sheets and pillows, Denatured alcohol

killed anything alive and left a great fresh smell so I continued spraying that

on my sheets just before sleeping.

>> 

>>Trust Lysol. I would never be without it even though I feel nothing in the air

or my body.

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>From: mitesbegone <no_reply >

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:45 PM

>>Subject: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I

salute you

>>

>>

>> 

>>

>>Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite

eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout

out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another

shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There

are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so

thank you thank you.

>>

>>I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come

after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work

for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while

I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOL

>>

>>Terry

>>

>>This is what wrote:

>> > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean

in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and

bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and

now only about every 3-4 months.

>> >

>> > Love and light,

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

You have been through so much cecillia!

I dearly hope one day that you and your family have all the space and everything

that you need!

X

------------------------------

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 02:53 PDT Cecilia Borg wrote:

>Hi, !

>So glad to hear the Moringa has made you feel so much better!

>It sounds great that your daughter and her family is coming to visit you. I

really hope you will have

>the best of times!

>Yes, being able to move to something a bit bigger would be great, now I sleep

in the living room to be able to have space for the kids.

>Talk to you later!

>Hugs

>cecilia

>

>

>bird mites

>Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 4:54 PM

>Subject: Re: To

>

>

>Hi Cecilia,

>

>That is a pretty a small space for 4 people (including 2 growing girls).  It

would be wonderful if you could save to buy a house again, something with a

small yard would be good for the girls.  When they measure floor space here in

the US they go by square feet... so I am not sure how large your current place

is.  I think a meter is close to the size of a yard (slightly less, but not

much), with a yard being 3 feet long.  So I multiplied by nine and came to about

621 square feet if it were measured as a yard.  That is small for a family.  

>

>I hope you can buy a house which would be bigger too!  

>

>Yes, my health has been up and down alot.  I've been doing better since I

started the Moringa... that stuff is amazing. Depression lifted with it.  Energy

went up.  I just can't say enough positive about that stuff.

>

>I'm very excited about my daughter and her family coming from Germany in July

for a month.  We have lots of activities planned and my husband will be off work

for an entire month too.  So I'm really excited about it.  My place is not that

big either, but I bought small cots (fold up) for the girls to sleep on.  

>

>I love being a grandma and I want to spoil those little girls of ours, well,

all of them really.

>

>

>

>

>From: " Cecilia Borg " <ceciliaborg@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 1:46:57 AM

>Subject: To

>

>

>

>

>Hi, LInda!

>Great to hear from you. I have seen that your health has been up and down. I

really hope it will all sort out some day soon!

>We are quite ok, and now 13 months after the big move. We are even thinking

about trying to save so that we might be able to buy a house again some day.

>(ringt now we live all 4 in a 69 square metre rental flat).

>Big hug to you too, !

>Cecilia

>

>

>bird mites

>Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 6:34 PM

>

>

>A big hug to Cecilia!  It sounds like all is going well, despite the obvious

difficulties... girls are doing well and sounds like you are too Cecilia.  I

hope your finances are improving!  How long has it been since you moved?  I'm

thinking about a year.

>

>

>

>

>From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 9:29:32 AM

>

>

>

>

>Thanksaggi for your encouraging comments.

>

>Aa

>

>

>

>

>On Jun 5, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

>

>

>>Hej Cecilia,

>> 

>>So nice that you are still worrying about us here. I believe that you and

Doris have done the only right thing

>>by leaving everything behind. It seems like the others never get totally rid

of the problem. Saying that I am still hopeful that I can. Last night for

instance was a full moon night and it had been the very best one in 3 years.

>>No attacks, no new bites, absolutely quiet.

>> 

>>Besides, I have noticed that my skin fungus is back. The one I had when the

initial infestation happened.

>>And guess what, it is in the groin area and under my breast, exactly the areas

where I am getting bit lately.

>>This just proofs once again, that there is a major connection between fungus

and mites. I am going to purchase the Itraconazole again to treat the fungus. I

wanted to do a final round anyway after the long-term abx intake, because abx

triggers fungus.

>> 

>>Overall, I am more than happy that we are all making progress in one way or

the other.

>>I can so imagine what a burden it is for you financially, but at least the

kids are alright, not perfectly

>>well, but as long as they are happy, you will be... and this feeling is

absolutely PRICELESS !

>> 

>>So long my dear friend...

>>Take good care of yourself

>>Aggi

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>Gesendet: 10:38 Dienstag, 5.Juni 2012

>>Betreff: To Aggi

>>

>>

>> 

>>Hi, Aggi!

>>Thanks for your mail:) I am so glad that you still feel well. I was a bit

worried when I read that you´re being bit again.

>>Do you still think you´ve got the mites biting you or do you think it is an

after-reaction.

>>I am glad to hear you can clean more normally and don´t have to do it all the

time any more.

>>I also clean only once a week, wash bed-linnen once a week and allmost live

normal, even though I still think about mites and the problems now and then.

>>My youngest daughter has ended up with eczema that she did not have before

this and my oldest daughter has sometimes lesions (like once a month) but if it

had been bites it would have been more often... She also has gotten

staph-infection on her skin on the buttocks, but I keep it down by bleachbaths

and it is only very little.

>>So I am mostly happy about our situation, at least if you compare with how it

used to be before the move. Still mentally and economically affected, but ok.

>> 

>>Take care, my friend!

>>Cecilia

>>

>>

>>

>>Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 4:49 PM

>>

>>

>> 

>>Hi Cecilia, hope you are keeping well !

>> 

>>There is nothing to worry as the bites are not half as painful anymore. The

mites are not disturbing my sleep either. Is is more like waking up in the

morning to notice that I have a few new bites in the groin area, which is surely

not healthy, but not devastating either. A full moon tonight is also not

helpful.   

>>Apart from that and the strange film on my hair, my life is pretty normal and

happy again.

>> 

>>As for cleaning I do the hoovering once a week and a wet mopping with Lysol

complete clean once a week.

>>I do not need to vacuum the upholstery in the living room anymore. I still add

Lysol as a conditioner in the washing machine. I do normal routine cleaning now

plus a thorough cleaning in individual rooms now and then. Most recently I have

cleaned the whole kitchen in and out, but without mopping the walls... that was

a first ;-)

>> 

>>Still believe that the ABX has been my life savior... and everyone in this

group of course !

>> 

>>Best wishes,

>>Aggi

>> 

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>Gesendet: 15:38 Donnerstag, 31.Mai 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>HI, Aggi!

>>So sorry to hear you´re getting bit again. Do you still have to clean often

and use the lysol etc...?

>>Take care!

>>Cecilia

>>

>>

>>

>>Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:14 PM

>>

>>

>> 

>> 

>>Hello ,

>>I am also dealing with small bites again since the weather got warmer here. It

is mainly the groin area and alsounder the bra seams. It is not as awful as it

used to be in the past, because somehow they lose the ability

>>of biting real nasty - Thank God !

>>I can truly believe what an exterminator told me: Once you have birdmites, you

can not eradicate them, you can only control them.

>>I am now looking forward to move offices again. I trust this step is going to

help the situation once again.

>>Overall I am still very happy of having the situation " under control " and

enjoying an almost normal life  plus the lovely wheather in Germany :-)

>> 

>> 

>>

>>Gesendet: 18:09 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>I agree Aggi.  I just don't know what to make of it.  Wherever it resides, it

is nearly impossible to get rid of.  I still have symptoms too at my home.  Even

with meds (and I'm taking a ton of them), I'm still getting sensations on the

feet and hands.  I did some soaks that Bill recommended and still getting these

sensations.  Hair does not have any sensations, and only a whispy little

sensation elsewhere, but the feet have gotten worse in the last few weeks as the

weather warms up.  

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:02:21 AM

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Yeah, absolutely nothing bothered me there :-)))

>>Even that strange film in my hair disappeared to almost zero.

>>Back in my office and car it is there again.

>>Still think this is a fungus that " communicates " with the biofilm in my hair.

>>

>>

>>

>>Gesendet: 11:10 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>Hi, Aggi!

>>Great to hear that you have had a mite-free vacation!

>>Take care!

>>Cecilia

>>

>>

>>

>>Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:48 PM

>>

>>

>> 

>>Missed you too lovely ! We have been 10 days in Croatia on a very small

island and it has

>>been very nice indeed.  For the first time I did not bring any mites with me,

so that was a big bonus ! :-)

>>Hope all is going well with your new medication !?

>>

>>

>>

>>Gesendet: 18:06 Montag, 21.Mai 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>Missed you Aggi.  Big hug back to you.  Hope you had a fabulous vacation.  

>>

>>

>>Love,

>>

>>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:40:54 AM

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Same here ... Lysol Complete Clean was most effective... plus the alcohol of

course.

>> 

>>Terry, I am back from vacation to answer any question you still may have !

>> 

>>Big hug for all my friends here. I am off the abx for about 10 days now :-)

Hope it all stays well !!

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>Von: los <kean2465@...>

>>Gesendet: 16:58 Dienstag, 15.Mai 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>Of all the stuff I sprayed in the air,I found Lysol to be the most

successful.  Of course, the denatured alcohol worked as well and the smell was

very fresh - but I had to give that up, I was melting everything.

>> 

>>I used the denatured alcohol on the flooring of the car after I removed all

the carpeting  - but I melted parts which were held together by glue - it's

amazing how many places in a car that are held together by glue of some sort!

>> 

>>So ever after, I used Lysol except on sheets and pillows, Denatured alcohol

killed anything alive and left a great fresh smell so I continued spraying that

on my sheets just before sleeping.

>> 

>>Trust Lysol. I would never be without it even though I feel nothing in the air

or my body.

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>From: mitesbegone <no_reply >

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:45 PM

>>Subject: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I

salute you

>>

>>

>> 

>>

>>Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite

eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout

out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another

shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There

are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so

thank you thank you.

>>

>>I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come

after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work

for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while

I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOL

>>

>>Terry

>>

>>This is what wrote:

>> > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean

in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and

bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and

now only about every 3-4 months.

>> >

>> > Love and light,